YG vs SM (Part I)

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“What the have you done?” Sooman entered Kris’ room angrily.

 

The two stood up frightened.

 

“Neh?” the boy asked sleepy, a little bit anxious because he already knew the reason of so much anger.

 

The man’s eyes were on flames.

 

SM’s boss went towards him and grabbed him by the collar.

 

“Who do you think you are, your motherer?” he muttered through greeted teeth.

 

CL felt chills down her spine because of that.

 

“Let go of me!” Kris yelled nervously, slapping his hand away.

 

Listening to the commotion, the rest of the members started arriving.

 

“What’s going on?” Suho tried to approach.

 

Sooman turned around and made some gests.

 

“Hold them” he ordered to his guards.

 

The big and strong men didn’t hesitate in obeying.

 

“Stop it!” Sehun shouted when one of them held him violently.

 

Kris felt extremely bad for putting them on this situation.

 

“You are such a stupid kid” the boss spoke.

 

Staff started arriving.

 

“Take their phones!” he shouted nervously at some women.

 

“No!” Luhan tried to fight back, but it was useless.

 

Kris stood up for his friends.

 

“Stop blaming on them for what I did!” he punched Sooman hardly on the face.

 

The old fell down quickly. His back started hurting unconditionally when he touched the ground.

 

Everybody’s eyes widened with that scene.

 

“Sir!” one of the guards helped him to stand up.

 

SM’s boss cleaned the blood in his mouth. He stared deeply at the leader and an evil smile started forming on his lips.

 

“Take the girls” he ordered lowly.

 

2NE1’s jaws fell with his words.

 

“What?” Dara questioned on the door.

 

But she didn’t even have time to think.

 

A man grabbed her by the wrist strongly, making her stay on his embrace forcefully.

 

“Let go, your bastard!” she yelled in pain.

 

Chanyeol tried to free himself, but it was impossible.

 

The same happened to Minzy and Bom.

 

Kris stood in front of CL protectively. She held on his shirt strongly, not wanting to let go of that.

 

“Stay away” he hissed through greeted teeth to the men who started approaching them.

 

Sooman grinned satisfied.

 

“Maybe this is making your head” he commented casually, cleaning his hands “The only thing YG knows to do is screw my plans” he sat down on a chair, ignoring the ambient around him.

 

The blonde closed her eyes frightened. She didn’t understand what was happening.

 

She thought the boy would protect her for what was about to happen. But, deep inside her heart, she knew she was wrong.

 

One of the guards jumped on him, kicking his low part strongly.

 

“Aaaaaaaah!” Kris complained in pain, falling with the knees on the floor.

 

“Kris!” CL screamed, trying to go to him.

 

But a man grabbed her by the hair strongly.

 

“Damn!” Lay shouted desperately.

 

EXO’s leader tried to stand up but he received a punch on his face, causing him to fall all over again.

 

The blonde tried to free herself from that brutal grip.

 

“Don’t touch me, your jerk!” she exclaimed nervously, trying to kick the man behind her.

 

Another came and grabbed her feet. But, this time, her toe touched his nose correctly.

 

“Argh!” he complained, holding the injured place.

 

The same guard turned at her, the eyes filled with flames. He raised his hand and slapped her face strongly.

 

“Stupid !” he yelled, while she bit her lip to stop herself of screaming.

 

The confusion kept on the room, with both of the groups trying to do something.

 

Suddenly, Sooman stood up normally.

 

“I want the girls out of here” he stared at his nails, not showing interest “Now” he ordered.

 

The men nodded, grabbing them and pulling them away from the dorm.

 

“No!” Sehun yelled when Minzy passed by him.

 

She had the face completely wet because of the tears. Her messy hair would make her look even prettier, if it wasn’t for the situation of them. She stared at him frightened, as if pleading for help.

 

Kris raised his head and his veins stopped with the view of the red mark and the cut on CL’s lip. This couldn’t end this way.

 

❥❥

 

“What do you mean with ‘they threw us on the street and tossed our things through the window’?” Yang Hyun asked shocked when the girls were back in YG.

 

Minzy nodded, holding a hot-water bottle on her head.

 

Dara sighed tiredly.

 

“They really hurt Bom and CL, sanjangnim” she covered her face with the hands.

 

Teddy was walking both sides nervously. He didn’t know what to do or to say.

 

YG slammed his fists on the table angrily.

 

“Who the does he think he is to do this to my girls?” he stood up abruptly.

 

The door suddenly opened and some idols of the label stepped in.

 

“So it’s truth” Lee Hi covered , shocked.

 

G-Dragon stared at the two women and he felt the heart paining with their vulnerability. He ran towards them and hugged both.

 

“Everything will be fine” he tried to comfort them.

 

Minzy smiled sadly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

“Thank you, oppa” she whispered weakly, still very traumatized because of the occurred.

 

Tablo sat down on the couch, staring straightly.

 

“Look at this!” Seungri exclaimed, showing his phone’s screen to the boss.

 

Yang Hyun grabbed the object and started reading. His eyes grew wide with the news.

 

’EXO-M’s leader, Kris, entered with a lawsuit against his label, SM Entertainment, accusing Sooman for bad treats and big pressure. ‘He wants to be seen as a human, not an object’, affirmed one of his friends, who said the member is really upset with the work. If he doesn’t take a decision, it can be the end of the famous K-Pop group’” he spoke out loud.

 

The girls stood up quickly.

 

“What?!” Dara exclaimed hysterically.

 

Was that the reason why those guards threw them away? She queried.

 

Teddy came closer.

 

“Let’s go there” he spoke confidently.

 

TOP nodded.

 

“I am in” he raised his hand.

 

“Me too!” Taeyang entered the bunch.

 

“Me three!” it was Daesung’s time.

 

As people would volunteer, Seungri, Tablo, the whole WINNER and some dancers also decided to participle of this resurrection.

 

Now it was official.

 

YG vs SM.

 

Who will win? 

 

❥❥