News

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“A collaboration between YG and SM?” CL asked surprised.

 

Yang Hyun, who was in front of her, nodded quickly.

 

“It’s an amazing idea, don’t you think?” he smiled ear to ear.

 

The idols stared at each other suspiciously.

 

“I’m sorry, sanjangnim, I know we shouldn’t make this kind of question to you but why do you want to work with them?” G-Dragon asked confused.

 

He sighed heavily.

 

“What’s wrong with you all, huh? Can’t I do it simply because I want?”

 

“Yeah, you can…” Minzy gazed him blank.

 

“But you are not a very friendly person, sanjangnim” Dara smiled awkwardly.

 

Yang Hyun huffed.

 

“You’re wrong!” he exclaimed nervously “And you, Sandara” he pointed directly towards the woman “We’ll talk about this later” she gulped.

 

CL laughed dryly.

 

“Exactly why are we doing this?” she asked “As I know, YG and SM are enemies”.

 

The boss turned to face their label’s princess, the way Dara would usually call her leader when it comes to the way the man would treat her.

 

“That’s the problem!” he exclaimed “From their idols’ fans, we win a lot of hate; from yours fans, they win a lot of hate” he explained “It’s not right! This fight between us shouldn’t happen”.

 

Teddy stood up from his chair.

 

“Soo-Man contacted us” he spoke calmly “Sones and Blackjacks are almost killing themselves on social networks”.

 

Daesung sighed heavily.

 

“Is all this because of Sunny’s reaction when we won at Inkigayo?” CL asked guilty.

 

She couldn’t help but feel bad for everything that was happening.

 

The boss nodded.

 

“She really pissed off all the YG Stans” he commented slowly.

 

“She deserved it” Minzy muttered.

 

Teddy sighed.

 

“Okay kids, this is not the whole point” the producer intervened “It’s time for us to finish with this opposition and start to build a friendship” he spoke pausedly “SNSD and 2NE1 are very different, I know. They are more girlies while you are badass, hot and stuff” the girls grinned “But this is the cool! Imagine if everyone was equal? Kpop world would be extremely boring”.

 

Dara nodded multiply.

 

“He’s right. The girls are also very talented their own way” she pointed smartly.

 

Yang Hyun felt the tension leaving the room and a small smile started forming on his lips.

 

“Let’s do this” CL suddenly spoke “I’d love to collaborate with them” she smiled friendly towards the boss.

 

He cheered happily.

 

“Yes! That’s how we do!” he jumped on them and they laughed.

 

Taking a breath, the boss stepped back and stared at his other boy group, the famous BIGBANG.

 

“Get ready to work with Super Junior” he added, making the men surprised.

 

“What?” Taeyang questioned with the furrowed eyebrows.

 

Teddy came in front of them.

 

“ELFs and VIPs also don’t get along” he sighed tiredly “You and them singing together is going to be awesome!”

 

“I can imagine it” YG stepped forward “’The Kings of Korea together in a new single’” he raised his both hands and gestured, as if showing the tittle of some news.

 

They blinked twice.

 

“Are you sure, sanjangnim?” TOP asked a bit suspiciously.

 

The boss nodded.

 

“You with Super Junior and the girls with EXO” he spoke loudly.

 

“What?!” 2NE1 exclaimed surprised.

 

He turned around to face them.

 

“Don’t you like the idea?” he asked expressionless.

 

CL stood up for her members.

 

“You told us that we would be working with SNSD, sanjangnim” she spoke calmly.

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

“They will be in America the whole month. You’ll start rehearsing by tomorrow on SM so it’ll have to be EXO” he explained.

 

“No, no, no!” Dara stepped forward “We can work with f(x)” she smiled smartly.

 

Teddy sighed.

 

“You and f(x) are close friends, girls. That won’t change our actual problem” he massaged his temples.

 

“And what will change if we work with EXO? Our fans don’t fight with theirs!” Bom protested.

 

The wide smile on Yang Hyun’s lips made them gulp anxiously.

 

“Your fans ship you!” he exclaimed happily.

 

The girls stared at each other speechless.

 

“Wh…what?” Dara stammered.

 

She never thought their group was shipped with another. Maybe just BIGBANG, but almost everyone knew they were simply a family.

 

“Come on!” Teddy exclaimed “2NEXO! Did you never hear about that before?” he stared at them scoffed.

 

“Of course not! For God, why the hell would people ship us?” Minzy yelled nervously.

 

She didn’t want to be around more men.

 

“Because they are your number one fanboys” YG shrugged his shoulder obviously.

 

They faced him incredulous.

 

“That’s not truth!” Dara protested.

 

On the corner, G-Dragon coughed.

 

“Actually, it is. If you go look on youtube, they always sing your songs and get crazy when you are around” he nodded his head.

 

“Exactly!” YG exclaimed “Come on, girls. Help me on this one!” he kneeled on the floor in a prayer position.

 

2NE1 members sighed heavily. They were his daughters. And that’s what good daughters should do.

 

“Araso, araso. We are in” CL smiled confidently at him.

 

❥❥

 

“SM and YG?” Kris questioned suspiciously.

 

Soo-Man nodded happily.

 

“Me and Yang Hyun finally agreed that, for the best of both labels, we should make a collaboration” he responded excitedly.

 

“But… We are enemies” Jessica stared at him confused.

 

The man shook his head.

 

“Were! We were enemies!” he explained.

 

The members raised their eyebrows.

 

“What’s your plan, sanjangnim?” Siwon asked suddenly.

 

He was very curious about the news.

 

The boss smiled brightly.

 

“Super Junior and BIGBANG” he exclaimed with the raised hands.

 

Donghae coughed crazily.

 

“What?” he questioned weakly, without air.

 

“I’m tired of this competition between you and them. Both of you are talented and good enough! Doesn’t need to have a better one” the boss stared at them nervously.

 

Heechul sighed heavily.

 

“Sanjangnim is right” he spoke “It’s time to put a final point on this” he smiled at the man, who jumped up and down happily.

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s do this” Kyuhyun also smiled.

 

In a second to other, all the other members had already nodded.

 

“What about us?” Chen asked suddenly.

 

“And us?” Taeyeon also wanted to know.

 

Soo-Man stared at the girls apologetic.

 

“Mianhae, ladies, but you have to focus on your tour in America” he said seriously.

 

They nodded calmly.

 

“Thank you, sanjangnim” Yoona bowed gratefully.

 

He smiled, turning to face his other boy group.

 

They had the eyes full of hope.

 

“You’ll be working with 2NE1” the boss affirmed slowly.

 

Suddenly, the members started jumping happily.

 

Soo-Man stared at them with furrowed eyebrows.

 

From behind, Amber laughed.

 

“They are number one fans of them, sanjangnim” she spoke funnily.

 

He nodded understanding.

 

“Yah! Calm down” he exclaimed “This is not a date, boys. This is work” he emphasized the last word seriously.

 

EXO stopped cheering and stared at him disappointedly.

 

“Can’t we even talk to them about other things?” Chanyeol asked sadly.

 

“Of course you can. But please, hold yourselves, neh?” the man smiled fatherly at the others.

 

Who started jumping again.

 

“Aigo!” Jessica laughed “They’ll never change” she shook her head playfully.

 

“And you better be ready because they are arriving by the morning. While you” he turned at Super Junior “They’ll be waiting you at YG Building”.

 

❥❥