Chapter 6

I'll Protect You

As days go by, their relationship has become stronger than ever. They would constantly send messages to each other or ask each other scenarios or events and what would they do for each other.

“If we all are in the boat, and we all fell, who would you save?” Baekhyun asked.

“As much as I love them, they could save each other. I’ll save you.” Chanyeol smiled. He got hit in the back of his head when Kai and Sehun heard what he said.

“So that’s how our friendship turns down? Because of Baekhyun?” Kai said.

“If Baekhyun wasn’t here and we all fell, you guys would probably save me the last. Someone should save me or else ill give up on living.” Chanyeol said.

“What the hell. Park Chanyeol that was…. Disturbing.” Sehun said with a derp face.

“What? It’s true!” he exclaimed.

“Okay, would you jump a bullet for me? Or get stab instead of me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why would someone do that to you?” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun hit him in the head, “Be serious! What?”

“Of course I will. I’ll protect you.” Chanyeol grinned.

“I won’t do the same.” Baekhyun said pouting.

Everyone laughed. “YA! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said with a sullen pout.

“I would get stabbed or get shot with you. I will never leave you.” He smiled sweetly.

Everyone got annoyed and found it corny. “Tch.”

“You guys are just jealous. Have you heard that from Luhan or Kyungsoo? You haven’t right?! BOO!” Chanyeol bragged.

“I love you.”  Baekhyun said smiling.

“I love you more.”

“I love you most.”

“I love you to the moon and back.”

“I love you super ultra mega the best love you will ever feel.”

“ENOUGH WITH THAT. We’re starting to get sick.” Sehun yelled.

They cherished each other so much. Whenever Baekhyun is sad, scared, happy or mad, Chanyeol’s was always there for him. As if no one could ever break them apart.

“What if, I did something wrong and it’s something you can’t ever forget?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’ll try my best to understand. We all make mistakes right? That’s how much I love you.”

“What if we get chased by dogs and the tree nearby is only little?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, we’ll keep running until both of us are safe. I don’t want any one of us be in trouble.” Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol smiled and hugged him.

-

“I might leave for the city tomorrow.” Baekhyun said.

“Why?”

“Just have to fix something.”

“Want me to come along?” Chanyeol offered.

“No, I can do it by myself.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Are you sure?” he worried. Baekhyun nodded cheerfully to assure him.

Although Baekhyun assured him, he still doesn’t feel good. He didn’t know why.