FINAL

I'll Protect You

“You’re tiring yourself my boy!” he wiped his sweat and grabbed the gun. “Enough with the drama.” He points it to Baekhyun. “Say bye bye!”

The moment he clicked the gun, Chanyeol jumped to cover Baekhyun. Chanyeol got shot in his head.

“CHANYEOL!” he cried trying to untie himself.

It was just in time when the police arrived. They arrested Mr. Park and the others. They managed to call for an ambulance. “Chanyeol, don’t leave me! I need you. Please!”

“””“Okay, would you jump a bullet for me? Or get stab instead of me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why would someone do that to you?” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun hit him in the head, “Be serious! What?”

“Of course I will. I’ll protect you.” Chanyeol grinned.”””                                                   

“It’s not what I want.” Baekhyun cried.

Of course I will. I’ll protect you

Of course I will. I’ll protect you

Of course I will. I’ll protect you

It kept on replaying in his mind. “He’s losing too much blood! We have to hurry!” The hospital staff said. They went to the Emergency Room. Baekhyun called their friends and told them what happened and where they are.

Baekhyun waited. He has a note left in his pocket. He opened it.

I hope, whatever it is that I’ll do to repay my sins will be enough. Although I know it wont ever be.”

“Oh, Chanyeol. It’s , more than enough!” he cried while holding the paper.

The doctor went outside the emergency room after many hours.

“Doctor, how was he?”

“He’s safe.” The doctor smiled. The gang smiled and felt as if the thorns were taken out.

“But…”

They stopped.

“A part of his brain was damaged and caused his a loss of his memories. He do know the basics, how to speak, walk, eat, etc. But the others, including your friendship, might be loss too.”

“Thank you doctor.” Baekhyun said. He’s happy enough he’s safe.

“Amnesia…?” they all got worried too. What’ll happen to their solid friendship?

What will happen to us? Baekhyun thought.

The moment he woke up, they welcome him. He looked at them, scared and curious but they introduced their selves. They told him stories about them, and how Baekhyun loves him.

When Baekhyun had a chance to have him alone, he cried. He can’t hold it in anymore.

“You’re the best thing that has ever been mine. Meeting you was the happiest moment of my life.” He said while holding Chanyeol’s hand. “Please don’t cry.”

Baekhyun raised his head. “They said I made you cry a lot of times now. Please, don’t cry anymore.” Baekhyun nodded.

Months passed, they still tried to bring back memories to where he works, where he lives, what he usually do and what are his favorites. Baekhyun brought him home.

“This… is a jar of notes. There are two. You wrote all of it. It’s full of questions and cute statements.

But this is my favorite.”

 

Loving you was never my choice. But protecting you is. I’m happy to do both.