Crushed Dream

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5034JB-DiqZtKQt849f

You couldn't stop staring at him. He was the famous Kim Hyunjoong of SS501. Just looking at him made you quiver. He is like a legend beyond legends. He is someone you fully admire. And now there he is standing right in front of you. He just kept studying you. Looking you up and down carefully. You didn't really care what he was doing. You were just happy and surprised that he was standing right there.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Sora imnida." You said cheerfully hoping that he would cheer up. Instead he just kept staring at you.

"Sunbae ...? Is it really you??" You asked Kim Hyun Joong out of disbelief.

"Do I know you?" He asked while still studying you.

*Aigoo. Shouldn't he be more loving and bubbly like he is in SS501? Why does he keep staring?? I guess looks really CAN decieve you.* You were totally wrong about Lee Seung Ki ssi. What next? Were you going to be wrong about Hyunjoong? You didn't want to find out so you backed up slowly. All of a sudden you ran into Lee Min Ho. The Lee Min Ho. He is the other kdrama star that you admire so much. What will he be like?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLTJN1aalC8iy1HR_BEXX

 

"Omo! Mianhe." You said bowing at his sight. *Could he be any different than what I'm used to?* You thought to yourself.

"Aish! Watch where your going! I TOLD the director their shouldn't be little girls like YOU running around here all willy nilly!" He pushed you aside and tried walking up to the director. *Well this is great. My day is just going peachy.* You lied to yourself. *What could POSSIBLY be more worse than this?* He got stopped.

"Yah! Be nice!!" You heard a womanly voice. You were curious on which female actress would actually stand up for you..

*Who is that girl standing up for me??* You turned and looked ... until you finally turned completely around. There she was. She is the BEST kdrama actress that you look up to the most. She is pretty, sweet, and kind ... but how you can differentiate this particular actress ... compared to another ... is by looking at her detailed face. At an instant you know it's her.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm ..." She placed her hand on your shoulder which made you jump a little.