HANGOVER

Starring ... YOU! ^^

lip+tint+3.jpg

You woke up the next morning and you had a terrible headache. You sat up a little bit in bed but you noticed that their was an unknown heavy weight pulling you back down. You thought this was strange and continued to try to get up. What is going on exactly? You looked down and you noticed that you were in your undershirt and . No extra clothes ... they were thrown onto the ground and you saw a man's leg stretched out on to you. You looked to your left to see the tall Lee Minho sleeping next to you. Your eyes grew wide and you screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" You shouted and tried to cover yourself with the blankets.

"Hm? What?? Who's there??" Lee Minho shot right up after hearing your screams, and you could see he was in his undershirt too.

"YAH!!! What did you do to me???" You said scooting away from him as far as you possibly could. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"What..? What are you talking about? Let me sleep .. geesh." He tried to go back to sleep but you pulled his ear to lift him up.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?? I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT! I DON'T REMEMBER A THING!!!!" You yelled at him.

"You don't remember ANYTHING??" Minho was confused and he rubbed his nape.

All of a sudden, you could smell food coming from the kitchen. What was going on ..? Was there someone else at the house? Did they all do something to you? You were scared to death and you slipped your slippers on to go and check. You put your jacket on and walked over to the kitchen quietly. You saw a girl with long hair and wearing an apron. She tied her hair back and it was hard to tell who she was from behind. She was cooking a full breakfast.

"Oh..? Sora ssi? Are you up?~" The girl turned around and you saw it was your Eunhye Unnie, She smiled brightly and you became extremely confused.

"Eunhye Unnie..? What are you doing here..?" You rubbed your eyes and blinked rapidly. 

"Oh? You don't remember..?" She looked at you in worry. You shook your head then Minho came out of your room just wearing boxers and he headed towards the bathroom to shower. Your eyes grew wide.

"What the heck happened...?"


[Flashback]

After you and Minho kissed, you ended up throwing up on him. He had to take his clothes off and you ended up passing out on the floor. He tried to tuck you into bed but you threw the covers off and took off articles of your clothes because you claimed that it was "too hot". He tried to stop you from getting any nuder because he didn't want to make you regret anything since you were drunk. He called Eunhye over in the middle of the night, since she's a girl and she could help with these female things, since he had no idea what to do. She slept in the living room and Minho ended up falling asleep next to you after he was looking out for you so well. 

 [End of Flashback] 


You looked at both of them in awe, suddenly remembering everything. You felt so bad towards Minho and Eunhye .. they only came over to help. Only because you couldn't handle alcohol on your own. If only you had trusted Minho in the first place and never met up with Joongki .. then maybe all this wouldn't have happen. You started tearing up and going on your knees. Minho and Eunhye were caught off guard.

"I-I'm s-so so-sorry .." You bowed deeply. Their eyes went wide and they tried to help you up on your feet. You were crying.

"Y-yah! Sora ssi.. no need to bow like that .. we are just here to help you. As your friends~" Eunhye smiled and rubbed your back. you sniffed and smiled a bit at her. 

"Yeah. We are your friends who will help you. After all we need you as our main actress in our new drama. Right?" Minho chuckled and ruffled your hair. You looked at him in admiration.

"Minho ssi .." You smiled a bit at him. You felt like the luckiest person on earth to have such nice coworkers and friends. It felt like you were invincible now~

"Oh speaking of which, the Director said we can take today off and just have fun, since you are not feeling well. He wants you to take care of your health." Eunhye giggled and helped you up. You got up off the ground and smiled. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be..?" You said to them. They shrugged so you went to open the door and you saw Lee Seungki and Kim Hyunjoong at your door. Hyunjoong was holding a pretty bouquet of white roses and Seungki stood their awkwardly.

"Sora!! We heard you were sick and we were so worried we rushed over here automatically!!" Hyunjoong looked at you worried and hugged you tight. You blinked rapidly.

"Yah! Hyunjoong.. you're suffocating her." Seungki helped him off of you.

"Oh! Sorry Sora ssi! Here. These are for you." He went down on one knee and handed you the bouquet. You blushed slightly and smiled.

"Awww. Gomawo Hyunjoong ssi .." You smelt the roses and they were fresh. Nice and lively.

"We're just glad that you are okay.." Seungki said awkwardly and stared at the ground the whole time. You giggled and then hugged him.

"Thank you too Seungki ssi." He blushed majorly and his eyes were wide when you hugged him.

"Sora ssi? Who's at the door??" Minho said while coming out of the shower and he was ruffling his hair with another towel, and one was wrapped around his torso. Hyunjoong and Seungki stood there in disbelief.

". . ." Hyunjoong's eyes were popping out. 

". . ." Seungki's jaw dropped.

"It's not what it seems!! I swear!" You tried to explain to the two at the door.

"Uhh.. what are you two doing here...?" Minho asked in shock too.

"Aigoo. Everyone come inside and have breakfast!" Eunhye called out in a friendly way. You had no choice but to have everyone come in, despite all the awkwardness.

"Uhh.. come in..?" You gestured for them to enter. They just nodded and walked in, still confused.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating Eunhye's homemade cooking. They felt a bit better since Eunhye was there, but they didn't want to question anymore or they might be scolded by her. Minho went into your room and changed so that everyone could feel a bit more comfortable.

"So uhm.." Hyunjoong tried to start, but he didn't want to get anywhere awkward.

"How about I go and get us all dessert or something.. is that okay?" You offered, trying to break the tension. Everyone looked up at you brightly.

"Neh!"

"Okay then~ I will be back soon!~" You waved.

"Wait! I'll go with you!~" Hyunjoong offered.

"Hmm.. well .. okay! Bye everyone~" You both left before anyone could object.

"Yay! I get to be alone with my 'girlfriend'." He chuckled and grabbed your hand slyly. You blushed red and couldn't really pull away.

"N-n-neh..." You said shyly. "Wh-what kind of dessert should we get..?" You said trying to change the subject.

"Uhmm.. let's go buy a cake for everyone!~" Hyunjoong smiled. You nodded and smiled too.

"Alright! That sounds great!"


A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry for the long long wait. Okay I am getting more and more busy each year because I am starting to get more and more involved. I feel obligated to do school and home things before I can actually write. I am a senior now and I will be even more busier. I don't know when the next update will be .. but just bear with me .. okay? I really am trying to update all my stories. So fighting! Sorry for this short chappie too... TT don't hate me or unsubscribe!