Dinner with SS501

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaaL-2IkOfNVu_QZ2eM0j

"I don't know you, guys ... are you sure you will be able to afford all of this?" You asked them worriedly. You didn't want to make them spend so much on you.

"Anie! Don't worry Sora ssi!~" Kyujong insisted. He smiled assuringly and you blushed. You still couldn't believe you were hanging out with SS501. Hyunjoong nudged your side gently. That sent you staring at him in concern. He let out a small smile and mouthed: "Koktchong maseyo. Jeongmal." Then he patted your hand assuringly. You bit your bottom lip then let out a small smile.

"Araseo. Hmm ... I'll have the Jjamppong{spicy noodle soup of Korean-Chinese origin} then ... if you don't mind." You handed the waitor the menu and waited for everyone else to suggest there meals.

"I'll have Memil guksu!" Youngsaeng ordered. You tuned out as everyone else spoke their orders. You just sat there blankly thinking about what Seungki was like earlier today. It was different, and unexpcted. You touched your lips where his had met with yours. Then you smiled again. Hyunjoong took a quick side glance at you. He noticed your weird expression so he leaned toward you.

"You okay?" He asked curiously. You snapped out of the recap and looked at him. You nodded harshly and rapidly. You didn't want to spoil this fine evening ... while you were hanging out with the lovely SS501.

"So .. how was everyone's day?" You asked trying to kill the awkwardness.

"It was good! You know why??" Hyungjun clasped his hands together and leaned forward towards you. Your eyes widened and you jerked your head back a bit.

"W-wae?" You stuttered. He smiled.

"Because we met you Sora ssi!!" He smiled wider and then winked at you. You could feel your face get hot. You put both of the back of your hands against your cheeks. You couldn't stop smiling over Hyungjun's remark. Then you fangirl giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone ate ... you and Hyunjoong decided to go for a playful walk. The other members went home and said there farewells. You brightened up their day. They also gave you their phone numbers for whenever you wanted to talk to them. You two went to the park. There was kids playing on the play ground. You sat on the bench and thought of your childhood life .. when you would get to play with your sister .. and your Appa would watch the two of you. You also remembered getting ice cream. That was the only thing that could cheer you up when your down. You saw an ice cream stand not so far from where you all were. Hyunjoong noticed you staring at the ice cream stand.

"Araseo. What flavor?" He asked you. You turned to him and blinked. It's as if he read your mind.

"Chocolate." You answered. He smiled.

"Nae." He ruffled your hair as he got up from the bench. You grabbed the bottom part of his shirt at an impulse. He stopped and looked at you worriedly. "Mmmm?"

"Gomawo." You quickly got up from your seat and hugged him from behind. He was shocked at first but then turned to hug you the correct way.

"Haha. Your welcome." Then he scurried off down the trail and went to get you your ice cream. You spotted the little kids at the playground, fooling around. You went to go check on them.

"Annyeong." You bowed as you saw them. They just smiled and waved.

"Omo! Noona neomu yeppeo!" A little boy said. He went down the slide. You ruffled his hair.

"Haha. Gomawoyo. What's your name little one?" You asked the little boy.

"Jongyoon." He said. His group of friends all gathered around you.

"How old are you Jongyoon?" He held up five fingers proudly. You could see his jack-o-lantern smile. It was cute.

"Noona! Meet my chingus. This is Aeri...she's 5 too." A little girl stepped up to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo Unnie." She was holding a teddy bear in one hand. Then another little boy approached you.

"That's Joongtae." Jongyun said.

"Annyeong Noona!!" He ran up and hugged you. The last one that was there was a girl. She held your hand.

"Lastly ... it's Maechun."

You were star strucken by all of the cute little kids standing in front of you. They all started using aegyo too. Too much cuteness. What are you supposed to do?

"Annyeong. Unnie yah ... come play with us!" Maechun grabbed your hand and tried to lead you to their play area. You were hesitant because you were waiting for Hyunjoong to return with your ice cream. You decided to follow them anyways.

"Noona! Can you push me on the swing pwease?" Jongyoon asked. You nodded and eye smiled him. You pushed him up and he started swinging. All the rest wanted to swing too. So you decided to help them up and push them. You were having fun playing with the children. Too much fun, that you didn't notice Hyunjoong when he approached you with your ice cream. He giggled.

"Seems like your having fun." You blushed and looked at him. Then at the kids.

"Ooooh! Noona!! Is Hyung your namja chingu?"

"Eh?!" You were caught off guard. When Joongtae asked it all the kids started snickering and giggling. Your face was flushed by now. You swallowed hard and then shyly looked at Hyunjoong then at the kids. "Actually we-" Hyunjoong spoke for you.

"Ye! She is my jagiya!" He pinched your cheeks so the kids could watch. They were giggling.

After playing you went for a walk with Hyunjoong. He took your hand. He led you down the park's trail way. You and Hyunjoong waved goodbye to the kids. They were sad you had to go but happy that you were with Hyunjoong.

"Bye Hyung!"

"Bye Oppa!"

"Bye Noona!"

"Bye Unnie!!" They kids shouted.

Hyunjoong led you down the path, and trees formed a tunnel above your heads. You remembered this scene from the drama. Instead of Hyunjoong it was Seungki that held your hand. You couldn't stop thinking about Seungki. He had already filled through your mind. Were you starting to feel something with Seungki? Anie. You can't. Just focus on the main reason your here. Hyunjoong walked you home and kissed your cheek goodbye. You smiled and thanked him.

"Goodnight." Then you shut the door quietly and climbed in to bed. What a day ....