Joahae

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxigTSR4lm8keBRjJF7Rf

"BWOH!? Tallie?? That's the BEST you can come up with? Ahahahaha. Don't make me laugh!! That's low ... even if you are short." He smirked.

"AGAIN with this?! Yah! Minho ssi!! If your sooooo manly why don't we just fight right now?"

"ME?! Fight...?? With .... you?!? Ahahahahaha!" He laughed.

"Waeyo?! Is the "Almighty" Lee Minho afraid to loose to a girl??" You teased.

"Psssh. Don't flatter yourself. I would NEVER fight with a girl. More importantly ... I would NEVER fight with you. First of all ... your too short. Second ... I could knock you out easily ... and lastly ... It would be called abuse if I beat you up." He turned back to his business.

"Aish!!! Yah!! Minho ssi!!!" You threw water, from your water bottle, onto him. He was soaking wet and angry. You just laughed.

"YAH!! Waeyo?!" He yelled.

"Awwwwwhhhh. Did the poor wittle Minho ssi get awll wet?!" You said talking baby-like to him. He got even more mad.

"Minho ssi ... Sora ssi ... jebal. Stop!" Eunhye was laughing her guts out. She couldn't help the fact that you two were so funny. She even wiped her eyes of laughing to hard. Just then Hyunjoong grabbed your arm. He hugged you.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked in concern.

"Mmmm. Ye. Waeyo?" You asked in wonder. Did you not look okay to him?

""A-ah araseo. Mianhe. I wanted to protect you from the evil Minho ssi. He can get pretty violent you know ..." He said mono-tonely.

"Ch-chin-cha?" You asked getting a little scared by that.

"Ye ... Hajiman ... It's okay now! As long as your in my arms ... I will NEVER let you get hurt. Araseo?" He said protectively.

"Awwwwwh. Chin-cha Sunbae?! You'd do that for me???" You were so touched you teared a little.

"Sora ssi ... Don't cry ... I didn't mean to-" You swung your arms around his neck and you kissed him. He was being so sweet that you had an impulse to kiss him. Everyone looked at the both of you.

"Yah! Dongsaeng ... are you and Hyunjoong ... together? ..." Eunhye hesitantly asked. You looked at Hyunjoong. He smiled and blushed.

"Ne!" He grabbed your hand and held you close.

"B-bwoh? S-sunbae ...?" You looked at him in confusement.

"Anie ... "Oppa!" He corrected you. He hugged you again and he lead you to his dressing room.

"O-oppa .... wae?" You asked nervously, as he pulled you to his room.

"Mianhe Sora ssi ... it's just ... I sort of like you. So when Eunhye Noona asked if we were dating ... I kind of wanted everyone to know that I like you ... mianhe if I put you in an awkward situation..."

"Anie!! It's okay Oppa ... Chin-cha." You said doubtfully.

"Look, I can tell them that I was just joking around if you want me to ..." He said feeling guilty about all of this.

"Omo. Anie ... it's alright. Don't worry ... We can pretend to date ... for a ... little while ..." You said blushing.

"Chin-cha?!" He asked getting excited.

"Ne." You replied.