Dream ...?

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcExk7Wa3iLlaP-e4z30z

Hyunjoong's POV

I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't move so I just tried to stand up. BIG mistake...she accidentally leaned her head onto my shoulder. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to wake her...but at the same time I wanted her to wake up so we could film some more with out the director scolding us. But when she's sleeping she looks so cute and innocent ... and helpless ... I just want to-ANIE!! I don't like Sora ssi...I just don't.

END OF HYUNJOONG'S POV

You opened your eyes and surprisingly saw Hyunjoong's face right next to yours. He got wide-eyed and tried to back away from you. You  stood up, dusted off yourself and then scratched the back of your head sheepishly.

"Uhhh...Sunbae...Wh-what are you doing here?? D-did I do ... umm ... anything??" You asked unsure of what happened for the past 10 minutes.

"Uhhh...ANIE!! It's not like that...haha...I just umm..." He started to get awkward too. Just then Seungki ended up opening the door with guilt.

"Sora ssi...? I-" He noticed you and Hyunjoong in the closet being awkward. "Omo! D-did I interrupt something?" He said feeling shameful.

"ANIE!" You and Hyunjoong said in unison.

"Are you sure? Because I can just stop by later...."

"Yah! Seungki ssi...will you come play with me??" You asked him while using your aegyo skills. (Just to get him to shut up basically.)

"B-b-bwoh? A-a-anie!! Shiro!" He stomped away feeling confused. You giggled at the fact that you were messing with him. You looked back at Hyunjoong and then you offered for him to go out the door first. But instead he insisted you to go out first.

"G-gamsahbnida Sunbae! ..." You said bowing with a cute angelic smile.

He smiled back then followed you out of the closet. Eunhye spotted you right away and she rushed to your side. Her face then got a little creeped out when she saw Hyunjoong walking out the closet door behind you.

"Wh-what happened...? Gwaenchana? Wae were you and Hyunjoong in the closet together...?" She said cautiously.

"Omo! Unnie...It's not like that...You see-" Eunhye cut you off.

"Sha la la la la...I don't want to hear it...Nevermind. I'll leave your guys' business out of mine..." She walked away while covering her ears.

"Unnie!! It's not-" You got cut off. Hyunjoong gently touched your shoulder. You got butterflies in your stomache immediately. You blushed.

"We should probably get back to set."

"R-r-right..." He followed you back on to set.

"Omo! What took you guys sooooo long?" The director scolded.

"Mianheyo ssaesangnim." You two said perfectly together. It sounded as if you two were a couple.

"Nevermind that...let's just get back to filming...araseo?" He said relaxing again.

"Ne."