New Friends

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpDADHc1ktvFbm68-2Bw-

"Omo! Mianheyo ... I didn't mean to startle you." Yoon Eunhye said. "I'm-"

You cut her off because you know exactly who she is. She is the BEST actress that you know and have seen. She played in "Coffee Prince," "Goong," even a little bit in "Personal Taste. She's probably starred in others. However she is an AMAZING actress! Not only that but she's a sweet, kind, and caring Unnie. She also can sing very well too! (Baby V.O.X.)

"You're Yoon Eunhye!!" You said in awe. You were still shocked to see her standing next to you.

She chuckled. "Kkeuddae. Yoon Eunhye imnida ... I'll be your "Unnie" from now on ... Araseo?" She eye-smiled at you and she linked her arms with yours. You were still so shocked so you just nodded and smiled back.

"Anyways ... You!" She pointed at Lee Minho. "Yah!! Apologize to my dongsaeng!! Right now!!" She stared him down.

"Anie. Shiro. (No. I don't want to.)" He said in a stuck up way.

"YAH! Apologize!!" She unlinked her arm with yours and walked up to him.

"Ainyo! I won't do it!!" He yelled at her trying to win the battle. So Eunhye just yanked his ear. HARD.

"Apologize!!" She ducked him to the floor so he was on his knees, bowing, right in front of you.

"Ahh. Ahh! Ahh!! Appeo!! Appeudda!!" He screamed. She just ignored him and pulled harder. "Araseo! ... Mianheyo." With that, she let go of his ear.

"Mianheyo ... that she's your "Unnie!!" He said quickly. Then he started to run away because he didn't want to be scolded by Eunhye anymore.

"YAHH!!!!!!!!!" She chased after him with her fists clenched. You and Hyunjoong just stood there awkwardly as the two of them had an "episode." She finally looked back at you two.

"Yah! Kim Hyunjoong. Can you please take her where she needs to go? ... GET BACK HERE LEE MINHO SSI!!" She said quickly running after him again.

"Mianheyo." You said feeling ashamed.

"Anie. It's fine. Come..." He grabbed your arm (not too tight...like Lee Seungki...and not too loose.)

You were shocked to see Kim Hyunjoong being so kind and thoughtful to you. He wasn't like the other two ... which made you happy. Now you have someone you can finally hang out with ... that is actually nice towards you.

"So ... you play Ha Sooyoung ... right?" He asked sweetly.

"A-ah ne. Sunbae ... Who do you play?" You asked him as if a little girl asked her appa for something.

He got a little red. "Oh ... uhh ... I play Myeong Haesu ..." You still haven't read the script so you were curious on why he kept quiet.

"Whoaaa. Assa!" You said just to impress him. Then you smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"You haven't read the script yet ... have you?" He said chuckling. You embarrassedly shook your head. *Dangit! How did he know?*  "It's okay. Let me show you around though."

He lead you all over the set and you felt very open toward Kim Hyunjoong. *Finally! Someone who isn't AARROGANT!* You screamed happily in your head. He showed you your dressing room ... and gave you a tour to where they rehearse lines ... and he is now going to play with you in his dressing room. 

"And here is my dressing room." He said with a smile. He sat down on his couch and patted the seat next to him so that you can sit. You sat down next to him.

"Whoaaa!! This is soooo cool!" You said childishly. He giggled at your childishness.

"Want to rehearse lines ...now?" He asked you.

"Mmmm .. mmm. ye!" You smiled. You took out your script and you read the begging searching for your lines.

 

Ha Sooyoung: "Soojin!! Yah!" (walks over to her sister's bedroom then knocks on the door. "YAHHH!!!"

Ha Soojin: "Coming Unnie!!" (walks over to Sooyoung.)

 

"I think you should look at page 14." Hyunjoong said noticing you were on page 1.

"Omo. A-ah ye." You scrolled through to page 14. There it was. The dialouge between you and Kim Hyunjoong.

 

Ha Sooyoung: "Omo! Excuse me...do you know where I can find this class..." (points at her school schedule.)

Myeong Haesu: "I have that class now...walk with me?" 

Ha Sooyoung: *Blushes* "I erm...would love to..."

Myeong Haesu: "Don't get any ideas...I'm just simply helping out a lost "puppy" ..." 

 

"Mianheyo. I don't want to be too mean to you..." Hyunjoong said shyly.

"Anie ... It's okay Sunbae. Do what you have to!" You smiled assuringly. Just then Seungki walks in without knocking.

"It seems you two are getting along well..." He teased.

"Yah! I thought you had better things to do ...?" Hyunjoong teased back.

"Well there done now. Plus the director wants to have a meeting with all of us." Seungki said leaving.

Hyunjoong looked at you. "Kkattja!" You both stood up together and he grabbed your hand again. You both looked down and blushed. Then he sheepishly scratched the back of his head as a cover up.

"Mianheyo."