The Set

Starring ... YOU! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkarOLqzwZE0DiEohLBTn

You were standing outside of the kdrama building where your supposed to star in a brand new kdrama. You shook yourself trying to alert your very own eyes because you, yourself, couldn't believe you graduated from acting school and your starring in a brand new kdrama. You pushed your way through the doors and stared at everything in awe. *Whooooooooaaa! So this is what it's like to be a kdrama star!* You giggled to yourself. A security guy was talking to another guy. You walked up to the security guy slowly, after he finished talking to that other guy.

"Umm. Excused me. Wh-where can I find the director?" You asked nervously.

"Miss ... can I have your name?" He asked you.

Your mind was sort of still in shock so it took you awhile to answer him. Finally you gathered up all your courage and told him your name. *I'm an official kdrama actress now. So I must stop being shy and become the opposite.* You scolded yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Sora imnida." You bowed politely as he checked the list for your name.

"Omo! Ms. Kang...right this way please." He lead you to the director. The director greeted you so whole-heartedly he reminded you of your appa.

When you went into acting school, you had to leave your appa and dongsaeng: Solbi ... (your little sister.) Your umma died from a terrible car crash when you were three so you don't even know her. You wanted to become a successful actress on the behalf of your umma ... appa ... dongsaeng ... and your favorite band ... and your three bias kdrama actors: Lee Seungki ... Kim Hyunjoong ... and Lee Minho.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Are you Ms. Kang Sora??" The director asked you.

"Ne." You answered with a smile.

"Well, Park Kwangsik imnida. I am your director!" He shook hands with you the "American" way.

"Nice to meet you." You replied.

"Well Ms. Kang Sora ... Have I given you the script yet?" You shook your head.

"Omo! Mianhe." He handed you the script. "You will be playing the main character Ms. Ha Sooyoung. If you want to know more just read the script." He said in a jokingly way. "Omo! I almost forgot. Yah!!! Lee Seungki ssi!! Come show the newbie around!!" The director called out.

You stood there in shock. *Did I hear him correctly?! Did he just call out the famous Lee Seungki?! Omo!! I'm in a drama with Lee Seungki!!* You sang in your head. For you this was a dream come true. Your heart was beating like a drum. THUD THUD THUD THUD. *Is this really happening?!* You kept questioning yourself. Trying to see if this was a dream or not.

"Annyeong ssaesangnim." Lee Seungki said to the director. There, standing right in front of you, was Lee Seungki. You wanted to scream, faint, hug him, cry, smile, shout, laugh, and die ... All at once.

"Seungki ssi ... this is Kang Sora ... the main character." The director said nodding in your direction. You just stood there speechless feeling like a babo.

"Ahhhh .... Annyeong!" He said in a sweet way. Then he bowed. You just stared at him in awe. "Is she okay?" He asked looking at the director then at you. The director shrugged and then faced Lee Seungki seriously.

"Okay. Can you please show Ms. Kang around the set and get her familiar with everything?" The director asked with both of his hands on Seungki's shoulders. You still think this is all a dream.

"Ne! Of course ssaesangnim!" He smiled that famous smile of his. Most girls would melt into a puddle just by his presence. But for some strange reason you just stood there. Doing ABSOLUTELY nothing. The director left leaving you two alone. You snapped out of your daze and tried to speak to him.

"Omo! It is such an honor to meet you Lee Seungki ssi! I'm such a huge fa-" He cut you off.

"Save it." He said sharply. You jumped a little because you were startled by his sharpness.

"I-I uh ..." You managed to say.

"Aish ... Look. I don't want to be here with some kid when I've got better things to do. So save your mushy gushy stuff for the set. Araseo?" He said staring at you with dagger eyes. He grabbed your hand and lead you. His grip was was really tight so you tried to let loose from him. But he just ignored your actions and continued walking.

"Yah! Yahh!! Let go of me!!" You yelled. He kept ignoring you. "Oww ... Appeo!!" You shouted while still trying to loosen his grip. He finally let you go and he yanked you so you were standing in front of him face to face.

"Yah! Would you be quiet? Aish this girl. It's already bad enough that I'm stuck here with you." He said coldly. He tapped a guy on the shoulder. Only then you realized who the mystery guy was. It was Kim Hyunjoong of SS501. Your mouth gaped open again.

"Yah! Kim Hyunjoong ssi? Will you show her around the set? I've got better things to do. Gomapseumnida!" Lee Seungki said walking away before he could reply.

"Yah!" Hyunjoong said angrily. He took a deep breath and then he turned to face you.