Chapter 6-part 1

I'm Still Into You

Sehun's POV 

i woke up because i felt my left hand is wet.i turned to my hand and saw a girl crying? 

"Taeyeon?"

"Sehun your awake?!" She said as she quickly wiped her tears.

"You were crying because of me, am i right?"

"What do you care?!" She shouted and i smirked. 

I was trying to sit up but Taeyeon stopped me."Sehun, the doctor said you need to rest, so just rest first and i will get you something to eat ok" When she is going to stand up, i quickly grabbed her wrist. Her eyebrows furrowed giving me a questioning look." No need i am going to discharge today"i told her coldly."Are you kidding me? Your still not fine, and i am going to tell your parents that you are in the hospital" she stated and i just sighed. My phone suddely rang. "Baekhyun?!" She suddenly asked.i ignore her and answer the phone.

[Sehun!!!! Where are you?!]

Taeyeon's POV

I was shocked, that voice, just like my boyfriend's, could it be? Sehun's friend is my boyfriend? No it can't be?!

"Taeyeon-ah" Sehun called me. I just looked at him.

[Sehun?!Sehun?! Whose Taeyeon?!?! Where are you Sehun-ah?!?!]

My heart beats very fast like its going to explode because of nervousness

"Baekhyun, i'm at the hospital right now and i'm with my fiance"Sehun said

[What?! Really?! I want to MEET her, i'm going there now okay bye] he immediately hang up

"Whose that?" I asked Sehun while i keep my head low because i don't want him to see me cry. I don't know why am i crying,

"Ahhh its just my friend, Baekhyun"Sehun said. 

"I-I-I'm going out for fresh air and D-D-Do you want something t-t-to eat?"i asked him slowly and i can feel tears falling in my cheeks."No thank you"

i quickly went to the balcony. I sat in one of the bench there and cry. I really don't know why am i crying, is it because Baekhyun is Sehun's best friend? I don't know why?!?!?!

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder.

"Taeyeon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU!!!!"