Chapter 12

I'm Still Into You

 

Taeyeon's POV 
I was running and crying at the same time. That Oh Sehun hurts my feelings. Oh i hate him so much. I got tired and went to the nearest park. I sat down and looked at my reflection in the water of the pond. 
"Baekhyun, my boyfriend, my love, i'm sorry.." I said and sobbed quietly. 
Suddenly i felt someone's hand on my waist. "Don't worry, i forgive you" he said. I looked at that person and i quickly hugged him. "Baek, i'm sorry, i'm sorry i hurt you" i sobbed 
"Shhh, its okay, i know you know that i love you, and i know you love me too. And we are never ever going to separate because we love each other."  He calmly said. "Now, you should return home, your mom is very worried. So does your 'husband'"
"Baek, i don't want to go back. I hate Sehun so much." 
"But you loved him right?"
"That was before" i said and hugged him tightly
Silenced occurred. 
"Tae, let's go back. Don't let them worry about you." He broke the silence. I only nodded as a sign of agreement.

We arrive infront of our(sehun&taeyeon) hotel.

I gave Baekhyun one last hug and entered my room.

As i entered, there was no noise. When i was about to close the door. Someone back hugged me. 
"Taeyeon, i'm sorry, i'm very very sorry" Sehun said while crying.
"Let go of me Sehun" i coldly said to him. But he doesn't give up. We stayed in that position for about 2 minutes and he kept on sobbing. And that hit me. "Fine, you are forgiven." I said and he finally release me. He turned me around so that i can face him. His eyes were swollen. Did he cry that much? 
He looked at me eye to eye. I can see through his eyes that he is guilty. He then lean closer. I was shocked that our lips touch. He pulled out and again looked at me. "I still love you Taeyeon" he suddenly confessed. I was shocked because he still loves me after our break up. 
" I thought you love Yoona" i said
" Taeyeon that was a misunderstanding. You didn't let me explain. I swear i was going to explain to you but then you left to America." 
I was silent. Thinking if i will believe him. But i guess my mind don't want to listen to him anymore. So, i went to bed and went to sleep. 

Baekhyun's POV
 Finally, Taeyeon believed that i love her haha. Now i can get more money. "Hey babe, want to go crazy?" The said. "Sure, lets go crazy" i said while smirking. We went to a room that is soundproofed and begin our session.