Chapter 8

I'm Still Into You

Taeyeon's POV

"Darling you look beautiful!!" Mom exclaimed. I am now wearing my wedding gown and my makeup is finished. Its true, i look beautiful. "Darling is something bothering you? You can tell me if you want." Mom asked. "Don't mind me mom, i'm okay, is just that i look beautiful today, its like not me." I told her. Mom just nodded and suddenly the organizer came in and told us the wedding will start in 15 minutes. Not wanting to be late we went outside and mom gave me a warm smile and we continue to go.

SEHUN's POV

Today is the day that i will own Taeyeon again. The wedding hall is beautiful. It is full of baby blue,Taeyeon's favorite color. The guests already arrived. Suddenly, somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw my friends. 

"Oh Sehun!! You're getting married now! Well its nice to see you moving on from your previous girlfriend" Kai said. He doesn't know that i am marrying that girl. 

"Yeah, by the way Sehun, you look handsome today, and of course your soon-to-be-wife is also beautiful today" Suho said. Yeah she is beautiful Hyung. 

"What?! You already saw the bride?" Chanyeol said. I just rolled my eyes on them. 

While they were bickering about my fiance, D.O came. "Sehun, how are you?" D.O asked. "I'm nervous hyung, but i'm excited to be her husband"  I exclaimed. 

As i was looking at the guests, i saw Baekhyun, he looks sad. Why is he sad? Is he sad because i'm getting married? 

Suddenly the music starts and everybody keep quiet and my step-dad and mom was looking at me with a huge smile. They are so happy because i'm getting married or because they will get the money that they wanted. Never mind them. 

The door opened revealing my Taeyeon. God she is so beautiful no no no i don't mean beautiful i mean perfect! She really looks so perfect! Her father gave me her hand and i gladly took it.

"Do you Oh Sehun, accept Kim Taeyeon as your wedded wife?" "I DO" i firmly said

"Do you Kim Taeyeon, accept Oh Sehun as your wedded husband?" *silence* I looked at Taeyeon and she was in deep thought. I elbowed her  a little and she came back in her senses. "I, I-I-I-I Do" she calmly said.

"I now announce you as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." 

I looked at her and she looked back at me right at my eyes. She looks like going to cry. I leaned to kiss her but she backed  away a little. I held her waist and she was surprised. Now i can kiss her. I leaned and leaned and finally i landed my lips at her's. I missed her kiss. We pulled away as we heared everybody clapped. 

At the Hotel~

Taeyeon's POV

i can't believe that i am now Oh Taeyeon. Well we used to imagine that we are getting married and now we're actually married right now. I went back to my senses as i heard the door being opened. I turned around and saw Sehun. "Taeyeon, you need to change now " he said as he gave me my luggage. 

I was done changing into my pajamas as i saw Sehun in the balcony. I was going to asked him what time are we going to go. "Sehun!" I called him and he looked at me and i went to him. Unlucky me, i tripped that made me fall onto Sehun. The good news is he catched me, the bad news is ..........................................................i kissed him. I opened my eyes and saw how close we were. I backed away and felt myself redden. He just smirked at me and said" Miss my lips already Taeng?" Taeng. He made that nickname for me while we were still in a relationship and now that we are married. I can't say anything. My mind was shocked on what happened.  Little did i know, he went closer to me. And again and again. I am still in shock mode until i realized that he was so close. I gasped and quickly went to the bathroom. "I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!" I shouted inside the bathroom. I heard him laugh at me and i was about to exit the bathroom when i heard him talk. "I love you Kim Taeyeon" 

WHAT  THE  HELL?!?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers! Sorry i didn't update a couple of days it was because of school!  But i will find time to update this. As you guys saw that this chapter is just the beginning of their complicated married life. I hope you will still support my story! That's all thank you!

 

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OKAY!