Chapter 10

I'm Still Into You

Taeyeon's POV

my gosh what are we doing here?!?! 

"Sehun why are we here?" I asked Sehun.

"My friend Baekhyun wants to meet you in person" He told me as he went outside to open my door. "Its that so," i said.

"Baekhyun!" He said while knocking. The door opened, revealing Baek.......

"Oh, what can i do to you Sehun and.......Taeyeon?" Baekhyun asked slowly. 

"You said you want to meet her in person, so here she is" Sehun said and continued "Taeyeon meet Baekhyun, Baekhyun meet Taeyeon" 

Me and Baekhyun shook hands slowly. His hands are cold. "Come in..." Baekhyun said weakly.

"So, how things going with you guys?" Baekhyun asked.

"Everythings fine..." I answered immediately. This is so awkward. 

"Yeah like she said. Baekhyun may i use your comfort room?" Sehun asked. What The F***? You're Leaving Me Here? Maybe he noticed the awkward atmosphere.

Sehun went to the comfort room leaving me and Baekhyun alone.

"Taeyeon why didn't you tell me that he is your fiance?" Baekhyun asked slowly while hanging his head low.

"I-I-I'm so-rry Baek.." I answered weakly.

Baekhyun started sobbing. "Did you know how much i suffered when i found out that you were married to my Bestfriend?!" He asked but this time he sounds like really angry and almost shouting at Taeyeon. Both of them sobs quietly. "Baek I'm sorry, i just don't want to hurt you" i said. "But you hurt me more than you think you of, I guess you don't love me anymore" Baek said and he stood up.

Without hesitation, I hug him tightly. I guessed he was surprised because i hug him so tight. "No! Don't say that. I will always love you Baek." I said wholeheartedly. We hug each other tighter until somebody distructed us. 

"Why are you guys hugging?" somebody said angrily.

I look at that person and saw 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Crap! We are caught by SEHUN!! 

======================================

Hello Readers! Sorry if i updated late. We had our periodical tests this Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Earlier. So in this chapter, it is just a pov of taeyeon and of course the conversation of Baek and Tae. In the next chapter........it will be more interesting because Sehun caught the two hugging and i guess he is angry to the both of them. What do you think Sehun will  do? 

Stay Tune For the next chApter! and sorry if this is  short.