Chapter 9

I'm Still Into You

Sehun's POV

As soon as Taeyeon went to the bathroom to hide her redden face, i laughed at little. 

"I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!" she shouted from  the inside.

"I love you Kim Taeyeon" i mumbled but she still can hear it.

Wait What?! Did i just say I love you to her? I hope she didn't heard it.

She then came out and went to her i meant our bed to rest. As soon as she sat at the bed, she looked at me. I think she is saying something on her mind. I finally get what she meant. "Okay, i will sleep at the couch." I told her.

the next morning, i woke up and quickly got up to look at Taeyeon. Sadly, she wasn't there. Did she left? The door suddenly opened.

"Oh you're awake." Taeyeon  said.

"Where have you been?" I asked

"Just ate breakfast at the buffet" she replied. She ate without me?

"i'm bored, let's go somewhere else" i told her.

"Go by yourself, i have work to do" 

As soon i heard her sat on the desk to work, i quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

TAEYEON's POV

[Yah! Kim Taeyeon don't fall in love with him!]-Jessica

[Be careful Kim I mean Oh Taeyeon! Don't lose your ity right now!]-Tiffany

"These girls are trying to get on my nerves" i mumbled to myself while reading new e-mails. I recently got so many messages and almost all of them are "Congratulations!" and that's because of this stupid wedding. 

I heard the door opened. I turned to that person who opened the door. Unlucky me, i saw a topless Sehun with only a towel wrapped in his lower body part. Little did i know, i was blushing hard. "Like what you see?" He asked and smirked. Omo! That smirk really?!?! 

"W-W-Wh-Wh-at are you saying?" , why did i shuttered. He again smirked and this time he went to me. 

"Yah! Stay away from me." I said slowly. I stand up from my seat and backed away from him. He went closer, i quickly backed away. His actions made my cheeks redden. 

"Yah! Get me down!" I yelled at him because he carried me to the bed. We both fell on the bed together. 

"Yah! Let me go!" I pleaded. "Not until we go out together"  he said. Aggghh he is so stubborn. "Fine!" I told him and he released me. "Where we are going?" I asked him." Just wait...." 

We are now in Sehun's car. Silence is here. I heard the car stop and i look at my surroundings.......we are in

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAEKHYUN's HOUSE?!?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! As you can see that in this chapter is just the beginning of Sehun's plan. And also in this chapter they visited baekhyun's house but it will continue in the next chapter. I really want to know if you like my story, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! 

 

Bye!~~