Chapter 11

I'm Still Into You

Sehun's POV
I left Baekhyun and Taeyeon alone so they can know each other well. Minutes later, i came back. When i came back, my heart broke into pieces. I saw my 'wife' and bestfriend crying and hugging. Why would they do that??. 
"Why are you two hugging?" I said in a angry tone.
Taeyeon noticed me and immediately broke up their hug.
"Ah..um..we..ah-" "Never mind lets just go" i cut taeyeon's words and went out angrily. 

Taeyeon's POV
O my gosh what am i going to do?! I think Sehun is angry and why would he be angry? That's strange.
"Sehun, why are you like this?" I asked while we fixed our seat belts.
He ignored my question and drove to somewhere.

We went back to our hotel and as i entered, i quickly sat down at the nearest chair waiting for Sehun.
As Sehun was about to close the door, he shut it angrily, almost throwing tantrums.
"Yah! What's your problem?!" I stand up and shouted at him.
He look at me with angry eyes. I shivered because of his stare.
"You! You are my problem!" He shouted back.
"Me? What did i do?" I response in a annoying tone.
"I can't believe that you are a ." He said.
Ouch! He called me a ? How could he say that. I can't even reply. My eyes are starting to get watery.
"Se-se-sehun how-could-you- say that?" I said then the tears rolled down on my cheeks. I quickly went out of our hotel and went to random places.
 
Sehun's POV
What did i do? Oh Sehun you're an idiot why did you say that to her?! My Taeyeon i'm sorry. 

*Ring ring ring* 

"Yoboseyo?" 
"Sehun!" Sh** its taeyeon's mother
"Nae? Omoni?" 
"Where's my princess?" 
"Ahh she-she went out"
"Goodness gracious how could you do that? You let her leave alone? There are many bad guys out there! How could you Oh Sehun!! Go out and find her quick!" 
"Nae omoni" 

I went out to find taeyeon.  After 20 minutes i still can't find her. I should call Tiffany. Oh yeah i got Tiffany's number at our wedding she said i should call her if there's emergency.
"Tiffany!" 
"Yah! Why are you shouting?!" 
"Mianhe,  is taeyeon there?" 
"No she's not here. And wait, she is Missing??" 
"Nae, its my fault i'm sorry"
"Yah!!!! Find taeyeon quick! Don't waste your time!" She said then she hang up.

 


Kim Taeyeon where are you? 

===========================
 Hello readers! Sorry if i updated so late its because i've been very very very busy. I hope you like this chapter and feel free to comment so i will know if you like it :) that's all! Annyeong ^_^ 

(i'm sorry if taeyeon was called a , i didn't mean it sorry actually she is my #1 bias and i love our kid leader)