Chapter 2- part 1

I'm Still Into You

8:00 pm

Taeyeon is already at the airport waiting for her departure."Ahhh"she sigh heavily "This is it, i'm leaving America" 

8:15

"TAEYEON!TAEYEON!" She turned around and saw Jongdae with Jessica.

"Taeyeon i'm going to miss you" Jongdae said and hugged his cousin

"Me too, Jongdae and Jess, why do you have a suitcase?"

"Cause I'm going with you" Jessica said

"What?! are you serious? Who's going to take care of the company?!"Taeyeon half-shouted at Jessica

"Yeah I am and Jongdae will take care of it"

"Alright.Jongdae,i'm going to miss you so much"

"Me too" Jongdae said. 'Flight SK14 ready for departure'

"Taeyeon its time to go"Jessica said and Taeyeon nodded. They bid goodbye to Jongdae and went inside the plane.

~~~~~~Seoul, South Korea~~~~~~~(14 hours later)

They both arrived at Incheon Airport safely."Ahhh the smell of South Korea" Jessica said as she sniff the air."Taeyeon why so sad?" "Ahhh No I'm not,i'm just nervous" Taeyeon said "Let's go the driver is here" as they went inside the Luxurious car. Minutes later they arrived at the mansion. The maids opened the door revealing tiffany(tae's friend/"sister" since she don't have one) and her parents.But before Taeyeon hug Tiffany, Jessica hugged her first."TIFFANY!!!!"Jessica squeled and hug tiffany and they were jumping together.Taeyeon hug her parents and said"I miss you guys" Taeyeon release the hug and turned to Tiffany and Jessica who is jumping like a 5year old child. "You guys knew each other?" Taeyeon asked " Oops i forgot to tell you, she is Soo Yeon aka Jessica" Tiffany explained "Taeyeon you never told me that Tiffany's real name is Hwang Miyoung" Jessica chuckled."Well you two are cousins?"Taeyeon asked and both nodded."So that means we all can get along"Taeyeon exclaimed."Oh yeah I forgot to tell you,Mom and Dad this is Jessica she's the vice pres. Of my company." "Well let's have dinner girls" Mrs.Kim said. 

After Dinner, Tiffany and Jessica bid goodbye to Taeyeon and her parents.

"Mom, about what you said the other day" Taeyeon said. "Oh that, let's talk about it Tomorrow and you shoild rest now you look exchausted" "Ok Mom".

TAEYEON's POV

I went yp to my room change into PJ's after that i went to the veranda. Ahhh Home Sweet Home.i miss Korea. I wonder whats the favor of Mom and Dad. I hope they would tell me now. It makes me curious about it. Well whatever it is, i will accept it. I need to because they gave me almost everything maybe its time to repay them. 'Ahhh' i sigh heavily and went to bed.

I woke up seeing to familiar figures inside my room. "Good Morning Taeyeon" they both said. "Jessica,Tiffany, What are you guys doing here?" "We came here because we want to shop with you" they both said . " Hehehe you guys are really cousins because you always love shopping" "Now Taeyeon eat your breakfast, take a bath and get dress and off we go to the mall" Jessica said. As soon as i finish doing everything we went to the mall.

SEHUN's POV

"Guys My girlfriend!!! My girlfriend" Baekhyun said "What happend Baekhyun-ah" suho said as we all went to Baekhyun waiting for his answer. "She's not texting me or giving me a call" he said. "What the hell! Baekhyun! I thought something bad happend!"i yelled at him."Baekhyun, you said you don't care about her" Chanyeol said others agreed with him including me. Suddenly Baekhyun's cellphone vibrated. "What?!" Baekhyun shouted that made us startled."Sh-sh-she's here" Baekhyun shuttered his words."Aren't you happy?"Kai said with a smirk. " Of course he's not because his afraid that she will find out about Baekhyun's affairs" I said  while laughing but everyone didn't laugh. " Guys lets celebrate tonight at the club okay" Chanyeol suggested  and everyone nodded and left my mansion except D.O. "Kyungsoo, let's go to the mall" "Why?" "Let's buy something to wear for tonight" "Sehun, you've got billions of clothes in your closets, you don't need to buy new clothes" "its not for me its for you" "huh? Thank you Hunnie" "Let's go i'll drive".