Chapter 4

I'm Still Into You

Taeyeon's POV

i was dancing with random guy who is drunk. "Sorry but i need to drink" i said to him but he didn't respond." Its a yes, i guess" i left him and went to the bar."One Vodka please" i said to the bartender."Here you go miss"

" Thanks, and sorry but i have a question"

" anything ma'm"

" why did you chose being a bartender?"

"Well, ammm, to help my parents 'cause we don't have money and i have 4 younger siblings to feed and to educate,"

"How old are you?"

"I am 20"

" so did you finish college? Sorry if i ask to much about your life"

"its okay, i didn't went to college because we don't have money for school expenses"

"If you went to college, what course will you choose?"

"Culinary" 

"Oh really, do you want to go to college?"

"wait are you offering me a scholarship?". I nodded. "thank you so much! You don't know how happy i am!"

"its fine and here's my number so you can contact me" as i handed him my calling card.

"You work at KT's?!"

"Actually, i am thee owner of KT's"  

"Oh i am so honored and excuse  me i have to go back to work."

Okay i helped another person again and that's my 20th scholar student. 

"Hello miss" who is this guy? "Hi! Se-Se-Sehun?!" "Yes its me Kim Taeyeon" No......No......No.......! Why do you have to show me his face, to hear his voice and most of all remember what he has done to me.

"What's wrong? Don't you miss me?"

You can do this Tae you can! "Why-wo-would i miss you,CHEATER!" 

He smirked and leans in to me as i backed away. He holds my waist and stare at me like there's no tomorrow.

"Are you sure you didn't miss me?" He asked seductively. 

SEHUN'sPOV

i lean more closer she backed away again but i pushed her body into mine so she won't get away. I can feel her heartbeat beating fast, she still love me?

"I am sure that i didn't miss you and for you to know i have a boyfriend" hearing her saying she has a boyfriend makes my heart ache. She replace me?

"How 'bout you, how many girls had you taste" she asked me

"I didn't taste any other girls besides you" i told her. Its true that i didn't taste other girls after she left me.

" Your such a liar" she said that made me speehless. Little did i know she find a way getting out of my arms.

"Don't talk to me ever AGAIN!!" she shouted at me and she left. "Sehun you okay?" Kyungsoo asked me and i nodded slowly." Let's go home now" as i remembered Taeyeon giving her calling card to the bartender. "Bartender!"

"Yes sir?" "May i see the calling card that the lady gave you?" "You mean the KT's?" I nodded and he handed me her calling card and i copied her number and returned the calling card to the bartender as we left.

"Sehun, you're so damn quiet, what's gotten into you?" Kai asked me but i ignored it. "You're home Kai, D.O take him out and go to my mansion tomorrow morning okay, "

TAEYEON's POV

i was crying at the ladies room when Jessica barged in.

"Taeyeon! What happend?!"

"I saw him Jess"

"What again?!" As i nodded my head."Let's go home Taeyeon."

I am now in my room. Thinking what happend at the club. Why we must see each other again? Is God punishing me for being good? No He won't do that.Maybe there's a reason why we need to see each other again.

I woke up because of the loud music downstairs. Ahhhh! Dad is playing music again. Suddenly it turned into classical music. I walk to the mirror and seeing myself in my PJ's " Hmmmm, i cried alot last night" my eyes are swollen. "Taeyeon! You're boyfriend is here!" What?! My boyfriend. I heard the music stop. Oh no! I hope his not really my BOYfriend. Mom and Dad never knew that i had a relationship with Sehun and unitl now they think i am single. I went downstairs slowly as i saw.................................................TIFFANY AND JESSICA!!!!!!

"Taeyeon you should get dress because they told me you guys are going to the cafe" " okay mom!"

That was close. I am so thankful that mom and dad called Tiffany my boyfriend and Jessica my girlfriend.

"Girls, i'm done! Bye mom bye dad" "Bye darling and don't forget,we're going to have dinner with your in-laws" 

as the girls heard the word "In-laws" their eyes widened." Lets talk about that at the cafe girls" 

"Taeyeon, why you didn't tell us you're getting married and how about your bf, does he know?" Tiffany said

"Girls its an arranged marriage, and i didn't tell him yet cause i love him." I explained

"Tae, he needs to know" Jessica said

"he will get hur-" Tiffany cutted my words. "He will get hurt more if you tell him sooner."

"Arasso" i said weakly to them

"Don't worry Tae, we will be here by your side if you have problems" Jessica said

Sehun's POV

"You're What!" Kyungsoo shouted at me when i told him the favor of my mom and stepdad.

"Yeah and you're the only one who knew about it"

" so who is she?"

"Don't worry i will find out tonight"

"Your going to meet?" And i nodded my head

Taeyeon's POV

this is it, i am going to meet my fiance. I look at the mirror and look at my dress. Its simple but elegant. 

"Taeyeon! Let's go dear, we don't want to be late!" My dad shouted downstairs. I sigh heavily and went out of my room.

Wow! Their rich! Their house is big! 

"Taeyeon we're here! Jagiya, i can't wait to meet our Daughter's in-laws."Mom exclaimed in the car. 

The door opened revealing a luxurious staircase."Mr. And Mrs. Kim, ma'm and sir are in the dining room together with Master Hun" the maid said. Hun?!

We were heading to the dining room and saw two people drinking red wine.

"Seohyun, i miss you so much!" My mom said "Me too, Hyoyeon" Seohyun said.

"Hyoyeon is this your daughter?" And mom only nodded " She's so beautiful perfect for my handsome son."

"Ladies and Minseok nice to see you again, well lets sit " Seohyun's husband said

"so where's your son?"  Mom asked 

suddenly someone came and said "Sorry I'm late Mom," wait i know that voice!

"Its okay Sehun" Seohyun said as i turned around and saw him. He is my fiance!!!! Oh Sehun! 

"Sehun meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim" Mrs.Oh/Seohyun said

"Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I'm Oh Sehun and its nice that we've FINALLY met." Sehun said

I was shocked until my mom patted my shoulder." Darling introduced yourself" my mom whispered.i stood up from my chair and introduced myself.

"Good Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Oh, I'm Kim Taeyeon" i said hurriedly.

"Taeyeon what a beautiful name," Mr.Oh said "And Taeyeon call us Mother and Father and i almost forgot my name's Xi Luhan" and i nodded "Sehun take her outside we are going to discuss some things here" Mother said

Sehun's POV

Me and Taeyeon are at the garden eating dinner. No one dare to speak until she spoke.

"Ahhhhhhh!"She suddenly shouted

"What's wrong?!" I asked her

"Nothing,sorry" 

"Are you crazy? Your shouting with no reason" 

"well you should thank me that i broke the silence". She want me to talk to her? 

I smirked after realizing that she is blushing

"Why are you smirking?" She asked slowly. She's so  cute when she's nervous.

"You only shouted to break the silence between us. Do you want my attention that's why you did that?" I asked her seductively. Again Taeyeon blushed.

"Your so cute when you blushed"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's Parents: Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Minseok

Sehun's Parents: Oh Seohyun and Xi Luhan(stepdad)