Chapter 5

I'm Still Into You

"Your so cute when you blushed"

"What?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!"

---------------------------------------------

"Nothing" Sehun said coldly to her.'Contain it Sehun' Sehun thought. The awkward silence began again but this time it wasn't Taeyeon who broke the silence. "Taeyeon, lets go now" Tae's mom suddenly said which made both of them startled. Taeyeon nodded and went quickly inside the car." Aish this kid, doesn't know to say goodbye, sorry Sehunnie" Tae's mom bowed 90 degrees to Sehun."Its okay eomoni,"Sehun said warmly to her with big smile.As soon as the Kims left, Seohyun/Sehun's mom called Sehun.

"Sehun, please capture her heart, love her like you love me,i know she's hard to get but the wedding is next next week, i don't want anyone feel that the wedding is forced and you may forget that she is famous with all her designs" Hun's mom told him.

'I already did capture her heart and i already loved her until now'  "Fine mom, i will do whatever you said, but after the wedding, its my way okay" Sehun said arrogantly and left the mansion. "Sehun,please take care of her" His mom mumbled.

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon," mom called me

"Neh? Umma?"

"Please listen to us, and the wedding is next next week, but ammm we-i " 

"Spill it out Mom"

"You're going to live with him after you got married and please his your soon-to-be husband, you need to love him because we don't want everybody to feel that it is forced."

"Okay Mom, goodnight" 

i went to my room and throw myself in the bed."How can i love him again if i have my boyfriend?" She asked herself while staring at the ceiling. "Ahhhhh! What am i going to do?!?!?!!? Should i tell him or not? This makes me crazy!!!!!!!," without me knowing i fell asleep.

Sehun's POV

I woke up early because i've got something important to do. I'm going to meet Kyungsoo, he needs to know what happend last night.As soon as i touched the contacts in my phone, i smiled like an idiot because i saw her name in my phone. I mentally slapped myself and called Kyungsoo.

[Sehun why did you call so early in the morning?]

"Let's meet at our private place"

[Fine]

 

 

"What do you need Sehun?"D.O asked

"Its her" i told hi carelessly

"What do you mean its her?" Kyungsoo asked while drinking coffee

"Taeyeon, she's my fiance"

Kyungsoo spilled his coffee"What?!?!?why her? You just saw her in the other day and suddenly became your fiance"

"Its hard to believe that i'm marrying my ex but nobody knows it except you and her friends"

"Sehun, did you flirt with her?"

"A little"

"Sehun, you need to be cold towards her so she can realized her mistake"

"What a crazy suggestion you have there Kyungsoo, but i agree with it. Now i need to go"As soon i stand up, Baekhyun came crying,

"Hyunnie what's wrong"D.O  asked Baekhyun and Baekhyun sat beside Kyungsoo

"She's getting married,ahhhh,ahhh,"Baekhyun sobbed

"She broke up with you?" D.O asked

"No she didn't, she told me that we are not splitting, she still love me"Baekhyun explained

"I'm going now guys" i told them and i left.

Taeyeon's POV

"Girls, why it has to be him?!" I said while sobbing.

"Taeyeon, we're sorry we can do anything to stop this wedding, but we are here to comfort you, okay sis" Jessica said

"Yeah, Jess is right Taeng, we can't help you stop this wedding, because you know your dad, his powerful, he can do whatever he wants" Tiffany said

"Thank God i have you girls, I love you guys so much" i told them as i hug both of them."We love you too Taeng" "and girls can you  keep this arranged marriage thing a secret?" I asked them and both of them nodded. 

As enter my house, i saw my mom standing there ,

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked her

"Darling, didn't you remember? We are going to fit your wedding dress!" She exclaimed

"Already Mom?! Yesterday, i just met him and today we're going to fit my gown!"

"Shush! Baby, if you don't want fitting your gown today, we can just buy new clothes for you!"

"I have many clothes mom"

"Darling remember your going to live with him"

"What?! What about my company?! Whose going to manage it?!"

"Darling you can manage it, we are going to build your company here in Seoul"

"Fine mom, i am going to fix this first"

 

WHY?!?!? Do i need to live with that jerk?! I'm gonna call Jongdae

[Hello?]

"Hello Jongdae!"

[Taeyeon?! How are you doing there?]

"Fine, i'm getting married"

[What?!?! Already? Does he propose to you romanticaly?]

"Hey idiot! I'm not going to marry him! Mom and Dad arranged me into a marriage ok!"

[Really?!? So who is it?] 

" Oh Sehun, my ex-boyfriend"

[Him?!?! Why?! Does aunt and uncle knew his your ex?]

"No and Jongdae i need to go now, and maybe i won't go back in America so take care of it while me and Jess are gone bye"

I miss America! Suddenly my phone is ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"

[Is this Kim Taeyeon?!]

"Nae, why?!"

[Oh Sehun is in the hospital right now due to car accident!]

"WHAT?!?! Which hospital is that?"

[xxxxxxxxx hospital]

i quickly ended the call and went to the car. What the hell happend to him?!?!

As soon as i enter the hospital,the doctor approached me.

"Are you Kim Taeyeon?" I nodded "What is your relationship with him?" What am i going to say?! "I'm his friend"

"Friend? Are you sure?" He won't believe me huh?! "Actually his GIRLfriend!" "Okay, he is stable as of from now but he still needs to rest because of his injuries from the car accident and he is still not waking up,all we need to do is wait 'till he wakes up, excuse me" he said as he left me there crying. 

I entered his room and saw him there lying in the bed lifelessly. I grab his left hand, and i started to cry again. I sat beside him and fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update!!!!!! I know this chapter is not good. But i will update it. Bye