Chapter 2-part 2

I'm Still Into You

Taeyeon's Pov

"Hey Tae, how 'bout this, does it look perfect on me?" Jessica asked while showing me a dress."Jess, honestly this really look beautiful on you, you should get this." " But its expensive" i saw a sad face of Jessica's." Don't worry i'll pay for it and Tiffany's too" i said with a sweet smile."But Taeng,you need to pick your dress too, its unfair that me and Jess have only clothes to buy."Tiffany said "Alright," as i search some clothes that would fit me.While i was searching i saw 'someone' in the men's section.No, his not 'him' please don't show me 'his' face. I stare at him for a long time then he stared me back. I can't breath. "Je-Je-ss,Ti-Ti-ff" i shuttered my words because i'm about to pass out.Jessica and Tiffany saw 'him'.They gasped and drag me away and we quickly went to the ladies room.

Sehun's POV

I was searching some clothes for Kyungsoo when i felt someone staring at me. I glanced to that person and saw 'her',the one who broke my heart.She's back.I saw her with Tiffany and who's that other girl. They looked at me and gasped.They left quickly but Taeyeon, she's crying?why would she cry? She's the one who commit a mistake, she left me without explaining.How Annoying!!!!!! 

"Sehun, are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked and i just nodded."D.O, this, take this, it fits your style, go and try it,NOW" he quickly went to the fitting room. Why would she come back? Ring Ring Ring. Baekhyun calling.

"What is your problem?"

[Help me]

"Hey, are you okay?What's going on?What happend? Tell me!"

[I'm fine is just that Kai is crazy]

"What happend?"

[His waiting for you guys for so long, you know how excited he is to go to the club and now he is throwing tantrums]

"Don't worry tell him we're coming okay Bye" 

"Sehunnie it fitted and it suits nice to me" " Yeah i know, wear that already and go to the car" i payed the clothes that we bought drove to the club.

TAEYEON's POV 

"Taeyeon, breath slowly" Tiffany said.As i did what she told me."Here Taeyeon drink this" Jessica said as she handed me a bottle of water. I drank it and cry again. Why is this Happening to me?! Ring ring ring.

"He-he-he-llo?"

[Darling, why are you crying?]

"Mom! I'm not crying"

[Is that so, you should come home now, we need to talk]

"O-o-okay Mom bye"

As i sob again. Tiffany telling me that its going to be alright while Jessica patting my back to make me calm."Girls, let's go home" "Okay"They both said in unison.We paued for the clothes we bought and went home.

They dropped me in my house and we bid goodbye to each other and they left.

i went inside the mansion and went to the kitchen to get some water. While i'm drinking, one maid came to me and said " Madam Taeyeon, Ma'm and Sir wants to see you in the garden." I nodded my head and mouthed thank you to her.

i am now here infront of my parents, listening to their favor.

"Taeyeon we have something to ask you,"Dad said

"Go on"I said to them

"Do/Did you have a boyfriend?"Mom asked. I froze at her question. What am i going to do! Lie or say the truth. I can't tell them i had and i have a boyfriend! They will kill me!

"None Mom" perfect i lied

"if that so, we want your future to be wonderful and we want to be apart of that"-Dad

"Wait,what! I don't understand the words you're saying dad"

"What's his trying to say is, we arranged you into a marriage with someone rich and handsome man"-Mom

"What!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!?!"