Chapter 7

I'm Still Into You

No One's POV 

Taeyeon and Sehun are now in Sehun's car. There was a awkward silence until Sehun broke it.

"We can't go out together today" Sehun said

"What? Why?" Taeyeon said

Sehun smirked "Sooo, you want to date me"

"Of course not, who would date a player like you. I just want to know why and if it is a person i would thank him/her because i can't be with you" T said{I am so lazy XD}

Sehun was hurt by her words. "Your mom called, she wants you to check on your wedding gown"

Taeyeon nodded and Sehun began to drive to Mrs.Kim whereabout

As they arrive,they saw a couple with their son playing at the nearest park.

'We can be like this if we didn't broke up' both of them thought at the same time.

"Go now i will go to Kyungsoo's today" Sehun said and Taeyeon suddely laughed. "Haha i thought you were a player and now you're gay oh my tummy hurts!" "Yah! I'm not gay!" "Then prove it" 

Sehun smirked and went closer to Taeyeon but Taeyeon backed away but it was useless because she was trapped by Sehun.

Sehun  smirked and looked at Taeyeon's lips. 'I miss those soft lips' he thought. He went closer and closer until it was 1 cm away. If one moved they would kiss. Taeyeon was expecting it but to her surprised, Sehun suddely backed off and smirked.

 

Taeyeon's POV 

I am now inside my mommy's office. Aish that Oh Freaking Sehun made me believe that he will kiss me! Wait,What?! No!No!No! I don't want to fall in love with him! I love my boyfriend! 

"Taeyeon!" Mom suddenly called me. "I was calling your name 3 times already."

"Sorry Mom." I apologized to umma. 

Suddenly the  door opened  revealing three designers with a  OMG OMG OMG THAT WEDDING GOWN IS SO PERFECT!! AND IT HAS MANY REAL DIAMONDS!!!!

"Taeyeon here's your wedding gown do you like it?" Mom asked "No" i simply said. Everybody in the room was shocked to what i just said. "I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!" I exclaimed. "Oh darling  i know you'll love it! You know it cost $6000000 or more than that." Mom said. I was touch because mom spend money for my wedding gown.

"Thanks mom! Oh i'm so excited to wear it" i said. 

WAIT!WHAT?! 

 

 

SEHUN's POV

"Kyungsoo,do you think she's still in love with me?" I said while sitting at his couch at the library. 

"I think so" He said while busy working in the computer.

"Why did you think so?" I asked him.

"Oh Sehun you're asking the same question like 10 times already!!"Kyungsoo exploded

"Then why are you answering my questions?" I teases him again. "Urrrggh!! Because you're so annoying!!" "Hahahaha" i laughed at him.

 

I went home because its 10 pm now. Maybe D.O is right. She still loves me because she agreed to go out with me.

I don't know what to do right now. I looked at my phone and saw the date. I sighed because theres only have 5 days to go before the marriage. I sighed again but this time it was heavier. I want to sleep now. Little did i know i fell asleep in my bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok! Sorry if i was in a hurry. I have a beautiful story that i want to make!  I will make the foreword anytime. Don't worry because i will still update this story.i realy want to know what do you think in my story. 

 

Feel free to comment because i have been doubting. 

 

 

 

 

Stay Tune~ <3