Chapter 13

I'm Still Into You

 

A day after what happened~

Sehun's POV

[I don't know what kind of plan you're doing, Oh Sehun but please forget about it] 

"I've already did, Kyungsoo. Actually, i still have feelings for her."

[Then confessed!]

"I already confessed to her, yesterday"

[What did she say?]

"Nothing. It's kind of awkward living in your own mansion with your ex-girlfriend that doesn't love you anymore but you still do and now you're married to her"

[poor you. I only can say goodluck living bro. I've got to go, i have more office works to do] Kyungsoo said as he ended our conversation.

What am i going to do? *sigh* 

I went out of 'our room'. It's still morning and Taeyeon went out with her friends while i am alone in the house. Actually, i'm not alone. I have my maids. 

It's the first day that i am living with her. I remembered what happened last night. To me it was a mistake that i confessed to her so early but to her it's just nothing. We didn't talk to each other after what happened until now. 

*ring ring*

"Yoboseyo?"

[ahmm Sehun, it's Taeyeon.Can you bring my phone here? I am using Tiffany's phone right now. I'm sorry if i disturbed you but please can you bring my phone?]

"Alright, i'll bring it. Where are you?"

[We are in Tiffany's house. I'll text you the address later, okay. Thank you Sehun, bye]

As she ended the call, i went upstairs to find her phone. 

10 minutes later, i found her phone.
I opened it and saw her lock screen, It's her picture. I smiled to myself like an idiot. God, i'm falling hard again.
I better give this phone to her.


Taeyeon's POV
 Hmmm what's taking him so long? 
"Hey Jess look, Tae's waiting for her husband" Tiffany said while sitting beside me, followed by Jessica. 
"Girls, i'm not waiting for my husband, i'm waiting for my phone" i calmly said to them. They laughed out loud and i don't know why
"See, he is you're husband. You, yourself just said it hahaha" Tiffany and Jess continued to tease me and i just rolled my eyes. I am not in the mood to deal with them. I heard a knock on the door and i quickly went to open it.
As I open it, my heart breaks into pieces. I don't know why. I saw Sehun with a girl that was clinging on him. 

"Here's your phone, Taeng" Sehun said while smiling at the girl beside him. "Thanks, you can go now" i said quietly, but he can still hear it. 
And again, both of them continued to giggle at each other. "Bye Taeyeon~" the girl said. I don't even know her for pete's sake. 
I closed the door angrily, almost throwing tantrums. 
"Awww look who's jealous" Jess said while going to the kitchen.
I sat down and look at my phone. 
I am so curious, who's that girl? Aghhh it's making me angry. Somehow i feel jealous. No it can't be. I opened my phone and saw a new message from Baekhyun.

{Babe, we can't see other for a while, i am kinda busy this week. Hope you understand. ILY<3}

What the heck?! We can't see each other for a week?! This is the worst week of my life.

3 hours later~

I went home because it's almost night. As i open the door, i saw Sehun...with the girl. How dare he brought a clingy girl that acts like a girlfriend in our house?! Aghhh i'm so pissed right now.
I was going to our room when the girl blocked my way. 
"Excuse me? You're blocking my way" i said to her coldly
She then laughed. "Yah Oh Sehun! You're wife is so hot headed haha" the girl said. So she knows that i am Sehun's wife. Good thing she knew.

Sehun entered and said "Eunji, stop bothering her. By the way, Taeyeon she's my bestfriend. Eunji meet Taeyeon." 
Eunji then offered a handshake and i did shake hands with her and smile at her a little bit. "Say, you're beautiful when you smile" she said.
"Thank you" i said almost emotionless. "I have to go, nice meeting you Taeyeon. Bye Sehun!" She said. But before she leave, she whispered something to me "He's mine" and left.
What the ! 

"Taeyeon, you okay?" Sehun asked. And i nodded and went upstairs.

Sehun's POV
I followed Taeyeon upstairs. I opened the door and saw HOLY SH*T TAEYEON IS STRIPPING! 0-0 

"YAH! Have you heard about knock before you enter?!" She said as she covered her body with some of her clothes.
I smirked at her as i think dirty thoughts. 
"No, i haven't and for your information, i'm your husband and only i can see your body" 

"You ert! I won't do anything dirty with you!" She shouted. 
I laughed at her cuteness haha. I don't even care what she said. I threw myself on our king sized bed. Taeyeon went to the bathroom to change.
She saw me lying down. "Are we really, sharing the same bed?" 
I nodded. She sighed. She sat beside me and stared at me. 
"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked 
"Yeah, on your cheek. There's a lipstick" she said annoyingly
"Really? I guess Eunji kissed me" i said." Say, are you jealous?" I teased
"Jealous? Why would i be jealous?" She said. I stood up and looked at her daringly. She furrowed her eyebrows. I smirked at her and leaned in. She gasped. "Yah! What are you doing?" She was about to push me away but luckily i stopped her hand. I leaned and left 1 cm between us. I looked her eyes, scared. I don't want her feeling scared so i closed the gap between us. She was shocked. I kissed her passionately but still she didn't kiss me back. I putted my hands inside her shirt, roaming my hands at her stomach. I heard her moaned a little. Little bit i know, she was kissing me back. I smiled and pinned her down. I was going to attack her neck when i remembered her statement earlier. I pulled away and looked at her eyes. "I thought you won't do anything dirty with me?" I asked then smirked at her. And she blushed. "Well, this isn't dirty you know!" She said. "So you want to do dirty with me?" I . "Aghh, i'm going to sleep". I chuckled and lay down beside her. She turned opposite so that i'm facing her back. 


Someday Taeyeon~ you will regret what you have just said. Unknowingly, i went to sleep. 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello Readers! Sorry for updating verrryyyy late. Well i think the kiss scene is just too early haha. 
•Will Taeyeon finally forgive Sehun?
•Will she fall again? 
Well you will know it when the next chapter comes out~ byeee 
P.S. Do you want a RatedM chapter? :D