Chapter 1-part 1

I'm Still Into You

Sehun's POV

Its been 2 years since she left me without explaining. I kept dreaming about her leaving me which cause me breath hard and after that I cry. I cry and cry all night thinking about her. I am so lovesick. "SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!" I woke up seeing kyungsoo aka D.O waking me up. "What the heck D.O?" I shouted at him." Sorry to wake you up in the morning but you need to because your parents are coming!" He exclaimed. What?!?! Why would my parents come in my mansion?"How did you know they were coming?" "I saw your phone downstairs, i was going to give it to you when a message came, look"  

From:Mom

Good Morning Baby boy, sorry to you wake up. Me and your "Dad" are going to your mansion this afternoon okay:)See you later I love You dear<3

"Kyungsoo what time is it?" "11:00 am" "WHAT!!!?!? Get everybody clean their mess and then leave " D.O just nodded and past the instructions to everybody in the house.What happend last night? Oh yeah me and my friends were drunk and decided to stay at my place but i didn't have much fun because i kept remembering her when i'm drunk and i kept crying in my room so nobody knows that i'm crying except D.O. He knows about my past because his been my friend since highschool,others only knew what happend.They don't know her name, her face in short they don't know her. "Hunnie!" "What?!?" I quickly went downstairs "what's the problem Baekhyun?" Baekhyun is a playboy he sleeps with many girls even though he has a girlfriend."Hun, My girlfriend! she's calling me?" "What's wrong"Suho said "I don't know what  am i going to say." " just answer it!!"kai shouted. 

Baekhyun: Hello Babe? 

Girl:Babe i have great news for you

Baekhyun: What's the news babe?

Girl: I am going home!! Aren't you happy were finally seeing each other again.

Baekhyun: Of course I'm happy and i can't wait to see you. Sorry i had to go bye.

'Wait that voice i know that voice' I thought. "Hyungs! Get out NOW!" I shouted at them.They all nodded. Suddenly i heard a car stopped infront of my house. Oh crap! Its my mom! "hey go to the back door and leave okay NOW!!!" They all runaway when the door cracked open revealing a beautiful lady with a rich man , its my mom. "Sehunnie! Oh I miss you so much!" As she peck me on the cheeks. "Hey Sehun.how are you?" My step-dad said.ughh i really hate him."Fine" i said coldly to him. "Mom why did you come here?" " Oh that, we have a favor to ask you, and please do it for us" " what is it?" "Let's talk about that at the library" 

After 2 hours of convincing him

"Fine" i said angrily at them." Thank you thank you Sehun you don't know how much money they will give us" mom said and hug me but  i push  her away. "You may leave now" i told them "okay son bye" she smiled at me left with my step-dad. "YEHET!!!!!!" My mom shouted outside. She is so crazy about money. Aishhhh why did i agree! I think its the right thing to do so i can move on. I hope everything will be fine if i do this. 'Ahhhhh' i sigh heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if its short but it will have part 2