Flashback

I'm Still Into You

Taeyeon and Sehun are in a relationship for almost a year but something bad happend that led them seperate for 2 years.

 

FLASHBACK><><><><

Its their monthsary and they are going to meet at the school garden to celebrate.

Taeyeon's POV

i'm so happy its our monthsary. Its almost a year since we started dating. I was thinking about it until my teacher caught my attention. "KIM TAEYEON WHY ARE YOU SLACKING OFF AT MY CLASS!?!?!?" She shouted to let the whole class look at me."I'm sorry ms.kwon i promise i will never do that again." I smiled at her but nothing happend she still send me to detention. 

LUNCH BREAK

finally i'm out from that hell. As i was walking someone held my wrist which made me turn around and i saw him, my namja chingu.  He was Oh Sehun. Every girl in school loves him which one thing i hate from him. "Hi babe, how's detention" he whispered in my ear which made me shiver." Still as hell, and don't forget about our monthsary later babe" i said to him. "I won't " then he leans in to kiss me in the lips. Ohhhh!! His lips are so irresistable!!! Then he pulled off and bid goodbye to me. I didn't even noticed that someone is staring at us.

Yoona's POV

ohhhh i really hate that shorty Kim Taeyeon. She even kiss my Sehun.Arghhh she will pay for it. And i left.

No one's POV

It was dismissal time and its about time they celebrate it at the school garden. Sehun was walking almost at the garden when someone stopped him." Sehun why not me why Taeyeon?"Yoona said seductively ." Because she's not you" he said coldy. Taeyeon was almost in the garden same as Sehun. She saw the two with wide eyes. Yoona saw Taeyeon and immediately kiss Sehun on the lips that made Taeyeon's eyes even wider. Sehun quickly pulled off and pushed Yoona. All he can see in Yoona's face was a smirked. He turned to his left saw his lover crying. "Taeyeon i can explain" i said with worried face."NO NEED SEHUN I SAW IT ALL, YOU CHEATER!!!"Taeyeon shouted with tears falling on her cheeks. And she runaway.Sehun was about to follow her when Yoona stopped him"Let her be Sehun" " ARE YOU STUPID, WHO TOLD YOU TO KISS ME, WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH ME, WHO TOLD ME TO FOLLOW YOU?!?!?!?!"he shouted at Yoona which surprised her. He never been this angry.

TAEYEON's POV

Taeyeon ran and ran to her house which was a manison. As she entered slowly, she wiped her tears  away before proceeding to walk. She was greeted by her maids until her mom saw her" darling i thought that you're still on a date with your boyfriend" " Mom i want to go to America" i said to her coldly which my mom noticed. "Why so sudden darling, does your father knew about it?" " you don't have to come along with me, just give me my passport, my ticket and my suitcase" are you sure darling?" " yes i am and don't worry i will comeback SOON" " alright."she sigh so heavily. Taeyeon went to her room and went to the balcony. "i'm going to miss you seoul." " taeyeon-sshi your things are ready and ma'm and sir wants to see you downstairs" our maid said. I did'nt say anything and went out. " taeyeon i'm going to miss you my princess" appa said " me too darling please be careful there and don't do anything stupid i love you sweetheart" umma said " i will umma, i love you guys and i will miss you" As i pulled them in a tight hug. I'm really going to miss them, my house, my room and my maids. I'm here at the airport waiting for my flight. I'm almost gonna cry when our plane arrive. I got in and stare at the window. "Goodbye  Korea" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mianhe if its too short but its just still the flashback that explains about there seperation. Sorry for making yoona bad:( i''m gonna update tomorrow or the other day. GOODBYE!!!!