Phase 7

Left Behind Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyesung smile happily as he heard a car honked outside his house, he grab his bag and running outside , “ Hyesung ah, don’t run in the house , “ his umma yelled from the kitchen, but the answer just a sound door slam shut , “ Aish he become weirder and weirder since he become a college student, “

Hyesung smile widened as he approach his boyfriend who lean in his car  , “ Hi  babe, “ Jihoon embraced Hyesung and give him peck on his cheek. Hyesung hit Jihoon’s chest playfully , “ yash, we gonna be late you keep kissing me like this, “ Hyesung pouted and try to hide his blushing face

Jihoon released Hyesung and opened the passenger seat door , “ My princess , “ Hyesung giggling when he saw Jihoon cute act , “ Thank you , “ he said as he get in the car

“ Hyesung ah, I think I can’t accompany you to the bookstore today , “ Jihoon begin the conversation as he drove his car to their campus.

“ Wae ? this is the third time you know ..  , “ Hyesung folded his hand and pouted

“ Sorry babe, but I have important meeting with my team  , he have a presentation on Friday , “ Jihoon tried to give an explanation

Hyesung look over the windows and ignore Jihoon who has to be his boyfriend for two years. Since that day when he come to the park where Jihoon wait for him, he’s agree to be Jihoon boyfriend. Finally he can meet someone who make his heart skip a beat that mean he found true love , despite protest from Junjin and his boyfriend (Junjin confess to Andy at their graduation day) , Hyesung said that he finally found his happiness so why they not congrats him rather than nagged at him.

They surprisingly attend the same university but take a different department ,he studying in modern art and Jihoon in medic. Junjin and Andy is study in the same university but they both majoring in business management .

Hyesung leave the parked area with an upset feeling, after two years Jihoon start to act a little different. He always neglected him and hang out with his friend from a soccer club all the time and this time he used a teamwork as an excuse to cancel their appointment. Hyesung pretend not to hear Jihoon called his name , he doesn’t care people in the corridor look at them strangely. Hyesung clench his fist and turn on his heel to face Jihoon who startled when he suddenly stop walking

“ Stop following me , your department is far from here just go, I’m late for my class , “ with that Hyesung left Jihoon in the corridor by himself

Hyesung doesn’t pay any attention toward his lecturer and just biting his pen as his mind flight to Jihoon again. He doesn’t want to be a selfish boyfriend but when your boyfriend put their friend first before you , what would you do ? Hyesung think that being angry is not enough but what will he gonna do ? Hyesung break his pen unconsciously just when the bell rang. Hyesung wait all the student left before he collect all his belonging to his bag and go outside, his eyes search for Jihoon he didn’t want to meet him right now. I hope Jihoon still have a class , Hyesung said to himself.

Hyesung headed toward the library to do some research for his next project for writing class. He took some book and take an empty table near the window. He put on his earphone and start to write recommendation from the book in his notebook.

Hyesung almost finished with the first book when someone drop a book in front of his, he raise his head and found Jihoon took the seat across him. Hyesung put his pen down and close his book , but Jihoon open it again, Hyesung close it again, Jihoon open it again and Hyesung close it again , the last Jihoon held the book tightly so Hyesung unable to close it.

Hyesung look at Jihoon face before he left the book just like that. Why Jihoon can find him in the library ? Hyesung hide behind the bookshelf and try to take a look at Jihoon.

Jihoon watch Hyesung left and raised from his seat as well, Hyesung must be angry right now. Jihoon looking for Hyesung between the bookshelf , the library not that large but how can found one person can be so hard ?

Hyesung don’t why but he start looking for Jihoon as well, it’s look they are playing hide and seek in the maze of  bookshelf. Hyesung walking backward as his eyes scanning for his boyfriend through the bookshelf gap. His heart almost jump from his chest when his back collide with someone. Slowly he turn and his eyes widened when he look at Jihoon.

Hyesung was about to leave but Jihoon grab his hand , “ let me go , “

“ No , “

“ Jihoon ah, please , “ Hyesung hissed and try to freed his hand from Jihoon

Jihoon released Hyesung hand and Hyesung walk away to get his book first before he left that place.

Hyesung attending his next class, he take a note of what his lecture write on the board.He keep shook his head when Jihoon face distract his mind once again.Hyesung start to focus at the lecturer when he feel his phone vibrate. The pop up showed Jihoon name , he was about to delete it when another message come.

Don’t delete the message

Look at your window please m(-__-)m

Hyesung turn his head toward the windows on his side and found Jihoon holding a sketch book. Jihoon open the first page there is an emoticon (ToT) , then Jihoon flip the next page , Mianhae .. , Hyesung rest his head on his palm as he continue watch Jihoon flip to the next page , Please, don’t be angry .. Hyesung ah .. Finally Hyesung smile when he look at the last page , I love you and Hyesung almost burst into laughter when Jihoon make a heart sign with his hand and throw it at Hyesung.

Hyesung see Jihoon take out his phone and a minute later his phone vibrate , one message from Jihoon.

Let skipped class together :p

Hyesung make a quick reply

O,O

Ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter