Phase 4

Left Behind Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eric stare blankly at the room green wall, it’s been two days since Hyesung said those cruel words. Two days since he just laying lifelessly in his bed. He doesn’t even remember how he get home. He just remember after Hyesung left with the bus, he just stay there under the heavy rain let himself freezing to death then woke up with a hot sensation all over his body , even being connected with an IV line.

Hyesung voice still lingering in his head.

“ You just a guy who passing by in my life , “

Hyesung ah .. why are you telling this ? I thought we are will never be separated. Am I not good enough for you ? Are you purposely make me happy before you stab me ? Are you planned this so you could watch me down ?

Eric shook his head, no Hyesung not kind of person.

Eric squeeze his eyes shut as the tears fall on his pillow, the memories when they are together rush in his mind. Hyesung ah .. I’m lost without you. Eric sat abruptly in his bed , his bloodshot eyes look toward the bedside table where his and Hyesung photo displayed nicely. Then he can feel anger crept into his system. He sent everything on the table to the floor include the photo that now scattered on the floor. His scream can be heard in the whole room. He feel so angry to himself, even Hyesung is the one who break his heart but he just can’t hate Hyesung.

Hyesung ah .. it’s hard to breathe without you, believe me, I can’t if it’s not you .. It’s hurt Hyesung ah .. it’s hurt .. Hyesung ah  .. Hyesung ah ..

 

*****

 Hyesung ah ..

Hyesung snap his eyes open.He’s been sick with fever since that day, he check his phone still no message or miscalled from him.Hyesung feel relieved  at least Eric doesn’t haunting him.Jaejoonh wrap his blanket around his body.He cuddling on the small sofa in the living room.Yeah, he is feeling bored because his umma forbid him to do anything and since his fever start to going down his umma let him walking around house.So, he decide to watch the television and he must be fallen sleep then.

“ Umma .. “ Hyesung feel his throat dry , “ Umma .. “ he called for his umma once again , then he realized that no one home Appa must be at work and Junjin goes to school , he swear that he hear someone whisper in his ear before he woke up. But who is that , Hyesung can feel a shiver down his spine when think that is possible there is a ghost living here ?

“ I must be dreaming , “ Hyesung said to himself before he turn off the television and back to his room

“ I feel so sticky ,” Hyesung pulled his shirt that wet from sweat , “ maybe a warm bath can help, “ then he grab a towel and heading to bathroom

A few minute later Hyesung finished his bath when he was about to throw his dirty cloth in bin his eyes lock on the photo on the table. He drop his cloth carelessly on the floor and grab the photo. Suddenly he feel sorry toward Eric but this is his choice he shouldn’t feel guilty. Their relationship is over. So Hyesung decide to gather all the things that related to Eric, every single gift from that man, including the necklace but he doesn’t remember where is it now ? he scanning his small room , but he can find it. Hyesung pouted, “ how can I lost that thing ?”

He start to search the necklace through his room but he give up because he feel tired and the dizziness back again, so Hyesung took one of the unused box to and keep everything that remind him of Eric inside.

“Okay Hyesung ah, you have a new start and you must be happier than ever, “

Meanwhile on the school, the news that Ricsung is break up spread faster than a virus, no one know who start first but everyone who dislike Hyesung feel happy because they can get attention from their ‘Prince’ Eric. Junjin who doesn’t about this just keep his mouth shut when everyone asked about the truth. His hyung doesn’t told him about this and he is sick right now, he just doesn’t want to worsened his hyung condition with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter