Phase 18

Left Behind Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung really doesn’t make a progress even after Junjin told him that Eric would leave Korea once again. So much for Junjin frustration. He know that his brother is very stubborn but he don’t know that he was this stubborn. Junjin want to drag his brother and make him confess to Eric but Andy told him not since it was not their business.

Hyesung himself who already back into his normal activity put his best poker face to cover everything what he feel inside. Eric will go in a week. And if he doesn’t want to lose him, he need to settle his feeling toward Eric. Hyesung almost go and confess everything to Eric but once again his ego hold him back. If Eric want to go it’s mean that he didn’t want to get hurt again and Hyesung couldn’t do anything about it.

Hyesung go to the hospital just see what Eric’s doing secretly, at that time he was Eric already discharge from hospital. Hyesung is on the way to the elevator when he saw Eric walking in the hallways with his family. He hide himself and watched Eric leaned toward his Dad as they went slowly up the path toward the entrance. He was like a totally different person, it feel like just yesterday Eric is running around to play soccer, laughing and joking around with his friends, throw a cheesy words to him and now Hyesung can see that it was just like suddenly all the life had been from Eric. He still smiling but Hyesung can say that it was fake, his usually bright smile looked so dull and it’s doesn’t even reach his eyes.

At that time, Hyesung really want to run to Eric and hug him, and bring back that bright smile to his handsome face again. But Hyesung feet feel so heavy as it was rooted to the ground as the reality hit him. He was the one who take those smile away , he was the one who make him suffer. All he can do is hurting him and it just too late to bring everything back.

The jiggling bell from the front door make Hyesung back to reality that he was in the coffee shop where he working. He get a tray and cleaning tools to clean the empty table where the previous guest just left. He take the empty glass and wipe the table when his phone vibrating. He put his cleaning tools and take his phone from his pocket.

There is one message coming. He touch the screen to open it, sigh when it was just a spam message. He delete the message and was about to put his phone back to his pocket when he notice the date on his homescreen. He let out another sigh before shove his phone into his pocket.

It was three days before Eric departure.

-

“ When are you going to tell him ? “ Hyesung look up from his task and look straight at his brother, Junjin with a frown before he put another poke face and focus back at his book.

“ What ? Tell who what ? “ Hyesung asked with a flat tone which annoyed Junjin very much.

“ Hyung .. Tell Eric hyung that you love him , you know you didn’t have much time left I don’t want you to regret “

“ Junjin.. I.. “

“ I you say you still doubting your own feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter