Phase 1

Left Behind Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

Eric smile as he look toward the necklaces in his hand. One for him and one is for his Syungi .He bet his Syungi would be glad if he gave him a present for their first anniversary being a lover. Since he is a famous football player in the high school league , he almost never have a time for his own lover. He felt sorry for him but he can’t do anything since his school team is depend on him as the MVP.

He put the necklace back to it place and shove his bag in the locker. His friends from the soccer team approach him. Once the whole gathered in the locker room, the coach start the technical meeting before their match with the opposite team, Shinhwa high

“So Eric we hope the best from you , “ said the coach before they leave for the match

Eric smile at his coach , “ It’s not just me but the other player would give the best for our beloved school , “

 ******                                                                                  

The supporter for both team enter the stadium. A few brought a banner and even the marching band but Shin Hyeswung brought nothing. He seat in bench alone, far from the student from the same school. The match isn’t begin yet but the fan girls scream make his ear feel like bleeding. He put his earpiece try to reduce the noise , if it’s not for his boyfriend he prefer to sleep in his room with air conditioner than to sit in stadium watching a bored soccer match.

“ Eric oppa !!!!! , “ a piercing scream from the crazy fan girl gone wild when the high school captain team standing in the middle of field. The referee flip the coin to decided which team who have the ball first

“ Ahhhhh …. “ Hyesung wince as the scream from the supporter boomed in the stadium as the referee blew the whistle

Hyesung throw his earpiece in his bag as he barely could hear the music from his i-pod thanks to the marching band. He wiped his sweat from his forehead, what kind of people who run here and there in the hot weather like this. He look for a water bottle in his bag but unfortunately it’s empty. He throw the bottle angrily and lose his necktie then open his two upper button.

The supporter from his school scream crazily once again as their captain make a goal for the team. Hyesung look over Eric who surprisingly look toward him and send a meaningful smile which he replied with a shy smile before he look away so the other people wouldn’t notice it.

Little did they know another people from the opposite team notice their exchange glances and smirk before he focus in the match once again.

 

*****

Hyesung lean his back on the wall as he wait for his lover who still in the locker room. His body feel so sticky and his hair drenched in sweat as well. He just want to go home and showering himself with cold water, that would be nice, he closed his eyes as he imagine himself under the refreshing shower.

“ Syungi-ah , “ he open his eyes and startled when he saw his lover face so close to him

“ You’ve done ? “ he said with a cold tone

“ Hmm .. “ his lover side hug him but the push his lover slightly , “ Why ?” his lover pouted

“ You smell bad, you know I hate it when a stinky people close to me , “ he walk away from his lover  but when he feel that the other boy not following him , he stop on his track and turn his back , “ yah, are you don’t want to go home ?”

The boy jogged and stand beside him , “ I think you didn’t like a stinky people , “

“ You’re an exception you pabo , “ he murmured but his lover hear this and he jump backward when his lover was about to hug him , “ But don’t touch me , you stinky boy , “

“ Ne Hyesung-ah , “ his lover trailed behind him like puppy

Shin Hyesung third year student in Shinhwa high school, famous as cold hearted boy, some called him ice prince or even snow white. His cold stare, pale white skin and natural red pouty lips just more support his image as a cold man. He quiet and always by himself, his little brother , Junjin is a big opposite from him. But no one dare to bother him or he just ignored them as well.

It was a big surprise when one year ago a rumor he dating the soccer team captain spread around the school. He doesn’t come to school for almost a week that time not because he afraid of Eric fan girl but because he has an appendectomy and it was his brother who break the headline news to him. That rumor is true, actually Eric has been checking him out for a while before the latter confess to him one day after the match. He never answer the confession but Eric always tried until Hyesung fell for him one day. It has been a year since they become a lover and Hyesung often getting blackmailed from Eric fan girls who hate him but he never mention it to his lover, because no harm done he said to himself.

The boy beside him, Mun Eric is the soccer captain he school prince ; well mannered , top in sport and formal lesson always be the high scorer in his school. Eric love Hyesung with all his heart, He tried to melt the frozen heart with his warm. He realized that he and Hyesung is different. If Hyesung a cold night, he is a warm sunny day. If Hyesung a moon, he is a sun. But doesn’t the moon get the light and warmth from the sun,  does it ?

Eric always tried to get closer with Hyesung, even he beg Hyesung brother who in the soccer team with him to send a gift for his older brother. Eric never force Hyesung to love him back , he just show Hyesung how wonderful love and he’s happy when finally Hyesung open his heart for him.

“ Hyesung-ah , “ Eric said as he settle his bag on his arm

“ Ne ?” Hyesung stop in his track once again

“ Hmm .. our anniversary days is approaching, I would like to take you out to date, since .. “ Eric rubbed the back of his head , “ since I always busy with training and stuff and almost have time for you .. so I hope you .. “

“ Up to you , just don’t bring me to date in the soccer stadium like the last time , “ Then Hyesung turn on his heel and walk again. Meanwhile Eric smile like crazy in his place and held his fist in the air as he mouthed , “ Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter