Phase 17

Left Behind Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Hyesung finally got discharged from hospital. He should feel happy about it but something make he can’t. After his last conversation with Eric, and his admitting that he loved Eric, he doesn’t goes to Eric’s ward again.  Even today, he doesn’t planned to go to Eric’s ward because he doesn’t know what to say to him. In his last conversation with Junjin, his brother said that he must told Eric about his feeling so there is no more misunderstanding between them but once again being the same Hyesung as always he choose to keep it by himself and make Junjin promised to never say anything about it to anyone including Andy.

Bugg!

Hyesung startled when he feel someone hit his back, he look up and found his mother frown at him , “ Why did you hit me ? “ he rubbed his sore back and pouted at his mom who glare at him.

“ Your soup will getting cold if you just stare at it, “ His mom said as she take a seat in front of Hyesung , “ did you think about something ? you always, I notice that you always daydreaming ? did something happen ? or did you still have a feeling with those bastard ?! “

“ Of course no mom, why did you expect me still have a feeling for him ? “ Hyesung sigh in frustasion when his mom bring Jihoon in their conversation.

“ Because when you’re still with him didn’t your brother and I said countless time he not good for you, you always stand up for him, but good if you doesn’t have a feeling for him anymore because I don’t know what should I do if you still love him after what he had done to you and my Eric as well, I feel bad for him because I don’t have a chance to pay him a visit , “

“ What do you mean with my Eric ? he’s not yours mom , “ Hyesung said annoyingly and shove a spoon of soup inside his mouth

“ Aish , when I told you to marry Eric, you suddenly broke up with him you know that my heart is broke as well, “ Hyesung rolled his eyes when he hear his mother rumbling about Eric . His mom always favor Eric, even though he said that he doesn’t like it but seem like his mom never listen to him.

“ By the way, mom where is Junjin ? he should be at home around this time ? “ Hyesung asked try to change the topic

His mom shake her head , “ I don’t know, he said he will home early but he doesn’t say anything, “

Hyesung nodded his head, he doesn’t say anything else but inside he wonder where is his brother ? he didn’t go to Eric spilled the secret, did he ? Hyesung then shake his head , no Junjin already promise him to not say anything and Junjin always hold his words.

After Hyesung finish the soup he got back to his room. He collapsed onto his bed with a sigh, burying his head in the soft sheets that didn’t stink of disinfectant. He stared up at the familiar ceiling before looking around the room.

He never know that he will miss his room like this, even though his room is small but still it was a thousand better than the hospital. Hyesung rolling to his side but seem like he’s too excited so he landed his on the floor. He groaned his pain and slowly pushed his body into sitting position.

A shining object under his closet then attract his attention, he change into crouching position try to take a better view of that thing. He narrow his eyes but he still doesn’t have clue what is it. He extended his hand trying to reach it and with a little struggle he manage to take it.

His eyes grew wider in instant when he look at the thing in his hand, he doesn’t know how that thing ended under his closet because he tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter