Beautiful morning

The Safest Place on Earth

The rays of the sun touched Pie’s face.  She can hear the birds chirping outside.  Pie stood up from the bed went to door that leads to the balcony.  She opened the door and amazed to the beautiful view of the morning in Nan.

               “Wow, Kim is right!”  Pie surprised.

               “Good morning, Pie!” Kim shouted from the garden.

               “Good morning, Kim!  You’re right about the view!” Pie shouted so Kim can hear.

               “You want coffee?  I’ll make you.  The coffee here is good.  Come over here!”  Kim pointed the table in the right side of the garden.  Pie nodded.

 

               Pie didn’t realize that the house had many rooms.  Only Kim and her room were used.  There were lots of paintings hanging on the walls.  Paintings were about the mountains, sunrises, sunsets, and the people of Nan.  Pie went downstairs and went ahead to the main door.  She went out, smell the fresh air and looking for Kim in the garden.

 

               “I’m right here, Pie!”  Kim called Pie below the tree beside the garden.

               “This place is amazing, Kim.  Pie smiled. “Now I know why you love this place.”

 

               “I’m so in love in this place, Pie. Come here sit, let’s coffee.”

 

               Pie sat on the chair and took a sip, “Wow, this coffee is really good!”

               “We can have coffee here anytime we want in this garden.”  said Kim.

 

               “You take care all of these, Kim?”  Pie pointed the huge garden.

               “Yes, I planted most of them.  I love nature.” What do you like, Pie? Kim asked.

              

               “I love ocean.  I worked at the Ocean Park.  I used to take care of dolphins.”  Pie answered.

               “You’re going to like here, Pie. But we can put aquarium inside the house if you want to.”

               “I love to, Kim but not now.  I came here to relax and forget about my job for a while.  If you let me help you taking care of your garden, I would love to.”

               “Do you know to plant?” Kim asked.

               “Not really, teach me.”  Pie smiled.

               “It’s not easy but okay.”

 

One week later, the two cops were looking and searching for Pie.  They already got the full name and the home address.  They already know about her family background, her last relationship with, her past and recent job and her close friends but they don’t know about Aunt In who she just met at the grocery.

               They were looking everywhere, all over the town. They asked people if they know or saw Pie walking around past days.  They put pictures of Pie all police substations in town and they marked as the missing person.

               “We have to find her, John or our lives we’ll be lost.”  Matt said angrily.

               “It was your fault, Matt.  I told not to kill him but you still did.”

               “I want the money, John.  You know why…..”

               “For your medication (), I know. I know you can’t live without that drug. It flows all over your blood.”

               “I think we should go to the supermarket, maybe she went there.”

               “Okay, mate.” John nodded and started the engine.