Pie decided to leave

The Safest Place on Earth

Pie decided to leave Kim tonight.  She thought it was the best way to do to keep Kim safe.”

               “Kim, will understand.”  She said to herself.

 

               It was almost midnight; Pie went out to the house, left a note at the dinner table.

               “Goodbye Kim.”

 

               Kim heard a door opened from downstairs.  So she got up and checked.  She found a note on the table, read then she ran outside.

 

               “Pie! Pie!”

               Pie was about at the gate crying, where Kim found her.

               “Pie, where are you going?”  Please Pie, stay!” Kim begged.

               “I just want you safe, Kim.  He’s here.  I saw him at the crossroad.”

               “Do you want to know where’s the safest place on earth, Pie?”

               Pie just nodded.

               Kim ran to Pie and hugged her tight.  “Is here with me, Pie.  The safest place is here with me, here in my arms.  I love you, Pie.  Stay with me.”

               Pie hugged Kim back.  “I love you too, Kim.  I’m sorry.”

               They kissed and went back to the house.

 

               Matt was watching them from the gate.

               “Gotcha Pie.”

               He dialed his phone to call John.

               “Hello, Matt.  Good news?”

               “I found her, Matt.  I found Pie.”

               “I’ll kill her tomorrow night.  Extend my regards to chief, bye.”

 

               Matt didn’t know that John already confess to their chief.  After he hung the phone, he immediately called the station to report about Matt.  Aunt In also in the police station to report the crime.  They called the Nan station to coordinate with them and planned how to arrest Matt.

__________________________________________________________

 

               Kim and Pie slept at the same room.  They woke up late.  They were kissing, hugging, and laughing on bed.  They were looked like on the honeymoon.

               “I love you, Pie.”

               “I love you, Kim. I’m hungry.  Let’s eat.”

               “Okay, ma’am.  Pull me up.”

               “Okay, boss!”  Pie pulled Kim up and went downstairs.

 

               Matt went back to town and rented a room for a night.  He was planning how to get in inside the house to kill Pie.

               “Enjoy your day today, Pie because tonight is your last.”  Matt laughed evilly.

 

               They were on the garden.  Kim was planting and applying the fertilizers Jam gave to her.  Pie was taking pictures to Kim, flowers and to the butterflies.

 

               They were very happy together.  They enjoyed each other’s company.  Aunt In arrived.

               “Aunt In is here!” Pie shouted.

               Kim ran to Aunt In to help carry the bag.  “Are you alright, Aunt In?

               “Yes, Kim. I think someone’s at the gate.”

               “It’s Jam.” said Pie.

               Jam, brought some seedlings.  “Kim, plant these to your garden, okay?”  Kim nodded but looking at Pie.  Pie didn’t say a word.

               “I have to go, Kim.  I have to a date with Van, bye!”

               Jam left.