No More Regrets

You're the Choice I Won't Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their talk, Sunhee slept on the couch for a week. The little time she was actually spending with Sehun passed in complete silence. Sunhee made sure to leave the house at different hours than Sehun, in the hope that Sehun would do some thinking. It’s frightening to walk alone through the streets knowing that an episode could hit her any moment and she may or may not be able to control her actions.
Sunhee’s tried it sometimes during her episodes; it took a lot of effort before she felt like she had a semblance of control, and even then, all that effort would sometimes end up being useless. It’s scary to be unsure of what that lack of control can lead to. However, Sunhee decided to push herself to do it. If she couldn’t even walk to her studio alone – and Sehun’s shop – then her arguments to Sehun were all pointless.

She can do it on her own.

She doesn't need Sehun to be there for her all the time; it's okay for him to live his life.

That's what Sunhee wanted to prove to Sehun and she could only hope that it was working.

For the past week Sunhee has shown more independence for the longest period of time than she has in a long time. Before there was always the insurance of having Sehun nearby; now, she forced herself to do things without that safety. Sure, it is frightening, but the feeling of being able to accomplish something on her own is also very satisfying.

Sunhee wondered whether Sehun noticed it. She could feel Sehun watching her from time to time, mostly when she left her studio before Sehun closed up his store. She hoped that it meant Sehun was thinking about his own situation. She had meant it when she said she wanted Sehun to be able to live his life without constantly having to worry about her.

Sunhee knew that she was being stubborn again but she refused to take no for an answer in this case. She was positive that she would hate herself for the rest of her life and she feared Sehun would come to hate her too, if she let him throw away his dreams for her. Things would be even worse if she let things remain the same until it was too late to do anything about his abandoned dreams.

When Sunhee came home she felt a bit reassures about her actions once she found a bunch of papers scattered on the kitchen table. Once she looked through them briefly, while wondering what they were, a smile played on her face as she recognized a couple names. It was a good sign that Sehun was looking through applications for schools with concentrated music programs, right?

Before Sunhee brought chaos to his life, Sehun was accepted into a couple dance programs at some rather famous schools. He had the talent that was mostly self-taught, which Sunhee thinks is pretty amazing but Sehun always wanted to do something more with that what he loved. She had fully supported Sehun when he had gone through the nerve-wracking process of applying and then celebrated his acceptance at the schools he had always dreamed of attending.

But then, he gave it all up.

Sunhee knows that, although Sehun wouldn’t admit it, giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter