Babysitter

My Annoying Competition [Discontinued]

Once she got home, Jihye was taking a nap in her bed not caring to change into more comfortable clothing. Meanwhile, Namjoon had gotten a text from his parents telling him to babysit Jihye for the weekend. He laughed and rolled his eyes, "Her parents are so overprotective." He then grabbed the things he needed and threw them out his bedroom window into the open window next door. Yes, the two of them live next to each other and their houses weren't that far apart. After double checking if everything in his own home was fine, he jumped over to Jihye's window and climbed in.

She was sleeping peacefully on her bed and he smiled at the sight. Namjoon checked the clock, it was four in the afternoon. He grabbed a random article of clothing of his from the floor and threw it at Jihye's face. Being the light sleeper she is, Jihye immediately woke up. "What the- Oh gross!!" She exclaimed. Namjoon chuckled while sitting on the couch in her room. "Wake up lazy ." 

Jihye groaned and threw the boxers at the rightful owner. Namjoon caught it and tsked, "Get up!! We have things to do." He vaguely commanded. Jihye flicked him off and readjusted herself to become comfortable on the bed again. Before Namjoon got up from his seat, Jihye sat up and glared at the elder. She unhooked something from the back, brought her straps down her arms with her shirt still on, pulled her bra out from the neck hole and chucked it at Namjoon. She fell harshly on the bed once more needing more sleep.

"...Did you just throw your bra at me?" Namjoon asked flushed. "Yes. Now shut up." Jihye crankily commanded. Namjoon did as instructed and shut up. Not knowing what else to do, he went downstairs and started making food. At least he made ramen, something he couldn't burn. As Namjoon ate in silence he watched tv. 

He saw the photos on the table and he smiled to himself. One frame had a collage of him and Jihye over the years. They never failed to take a photo together each and every year they've been friends. Namjoon was suddenly pulled out of his trance when he heard a loud thud from upstairs. He ran up as quick as possible and rushed to help Jihye off of the floor. "You wanna have your not all over my room next time?" She swore as he hit Namjoon's bicep.

He flinched a little bit and then noticed that she tripped over a small pile of his clothes. "Ah, mian." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Jihye waved it off and went to the bathroom to freshen up and change into more comfortable clothing. She came back in running shorts and a long slim fitting tank top that made Namjoon gulp. Jihye pretended not to notice, but she ended up smirking a little.  Jihye went downstairs into the kitchen to make some food for herself assuming Namjoon already ate due to the dishes in the sink.

When the elder finally arrived downstairs he found Jihye grabbing some eggs and smoked turkey from the fridge. She scrambled the eggs well and then poured it onto the prepared pan. She added the slices of turkey and then continued cooking. "You know a picture would last longer." Jihye smiled. Namjoon just awkwardly coughed and then a sudden idea came to mind. He then came up behind Jihye to give her a back hug and he rested his chin on top on her head. [[A/N: She's short okay]]

Jihye stopped for a second and then just continued as she started blushing a bit. Sure they did this a lot as kids, but they never really felt like this for each other before. Once she finished, she placed the omelette into a plate and the spatula into the sink. She was going to wait till the pan cooled down before she placed it into the sink as well. She nudged the clingy man to her off of her so that they could move. Namjoon was very happy that she didn't say anything and wasn't appalled by him hugging her.

As they sat down in the living room Namjoon then realized he was an idiot because they did that a lot when they were kids. Jihye laughed to herself as she ate and watched Namjoon thinking he was keeping his thought to himself. In reality, he was softly mumbling and slapped him self a tiny bit for being so stupid. To Jihye took a piece of her omelette and placed it right in front of his mouth. "Say ah~" She told him. Namjoon just blinked as he was still a little out of it and still in his own world. "Namjoonie oppa~ Say ah like you're calling me jagiya~" she cooed.

He then slowly opened his mouth to receive the food and Jihye smiled. He returned to eating her omelette when Namjoon had a sudden realization as he chewed. "Did you just call me oppa and saying something about calling you jagiya?" He asked the girl. She furrowed her brows and pretended that she had no idea what he was talking about. "What type of drugs are you on? I just fed you and that's it." She gave a judging glare trying hard not to laugh.