Secrets Revealed

My Annoying Competition [Discontinued]

[[A/N: Apologies, I couldn't write that much and sorry for the short chapter along with the long wait :<]]


"Namjoon was at the library sitting next to Jin since his hyung was helping him with Spanish. [[A/N: I don't know, first language to pop up into my mind]] "Where are we right now?" Jin asked. 

"El biblotelo?" Namjoon questioned.

Jin slammed his palm against his face for the umpteenth time. "La biblioteca." He corrected.

They continued on for an hour or so then called it a day and decided to talk randomly. "So how are you and Jihye?" Jin nudged the younger who was looking anywhere else than at his hyung.

"Fine. Just fine." He simply stated keeping his lips in a straight line and pushing them to one side to reveal a dimple. [[A/N: I hope you know what I mean lol]]

Jin then slid him a thin book (imagine that it has a blank cover and it's black please) smirking and left without another word. Out of curiousity, Namjoon opened up the black book and found a note inside the cover. "This may help you in the future. Good luck. Oh, and I'd recommend pretending you found that pocket watch at school and on the ground. Best wishes, Jin."

Namjoon then shook his head then started reading the first page of the book. It was handwritten in a half neat and half messy manner and it looked awfully familiar.

"September 23rd, 2014

     Today was an interesting day, the one I like actually managed to confess to me. Sigh, the . Interestingly enough, my cousin Seokjin had to talk to me about baby sitting his little brother and he dropped by right after the question was popped. I seriously still have no idea why his timing is so damn perfect. We managed to make Namjoon jealous by having Jin run away with me. I'm surprised Namjoon still doesn't know that we're actually cousins haha.

     Sadly, Namjoon really is a . Well, he is a huge but he's my . I wonder how much longer I can drag this out... Let's have some fun shall we?"

Namjoon then blinked twice and kept his thumb on the inner spine of the book to keep the page open. He looked around the cover for a name and nonchalantly flipped through some of the pages. "This can't be Jihye's diary, I swear she stopped using these.." Namjoon contemplated.

Thoughout the day, Namjoon continuously read her diary forgetting his morals. He was reading it in the halls, during class, and even during lunch. He found out much more, as in about Jongup and Hyunjoon than he really could've just asking Jihye himself. He eventually finished the last paragraph and statement of the entire thing when suddenly the book was swiped right out of his hands. Before he could react, he was hit on the top of his head with the book and looked up only to see Jihye staring down at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why the do you even have this?" She asked in English.

Namjoon tried to make up an excuse but he just couldn't think of one. At the same time, Jihye got a text and she rolled her eyes as she looked on the screen. It was a text from her oh so, beloved cousin Jin. "I gave it to him o3o He also has your pocket watch, don't blame him for anything. Put the blame on me and I'll be expecting a niece before a nephew! A nephew would be okay too but I WANT A NEICE FIRST"

Jihye closed her eyes and face palmed at her stupid cousin. She then took her diary again and lightly smacked Namjoon with it. Walking out the door without another word Namjoon's eyes widened in fear of her getting mad at him for reading her diary without permission. "Oh ." He cursed.

Jihye then called Jungkook to devise a revenge plan against the elder.

"He what!?" Jungkook screamed.

"You heard me." Jihye laughed.

"So plan 101 right?" Jungkook asked.

"Spot on Kookie, spot on." Jihye praised.

"Stop calling me Kookie." He whined.

"Then I'll ruin your chances with Hyunae." Jihye laughed as she hung up the phone.

Namjoon was going to be in for one hell of a big surprise the next time he saw Jihye and Jungkook.