proposal

About Us

title: propsal

pairing: multi-pairing

 

 

a. do/iu

"hey, wanna get married?"

kyungsoo was still focused on the movie when he said this. at first, jieun thought it was a joke and brushed it over, her attention back at the film. it was when he repeated the question, so simple, so casual did she finally realize that it was real and it was happening and it was no where near a joke.

"well?" kyungsoo prompted, a brow arched directed at her.

jieun didn't need to mull it over. "okay," came her clipped reply.

that was that.

 

b. tao/sulli

he had asked it in such a weird way that it made jinri laugh.

"stop laughing." tao pouted, dusting his pants from the embarrassing I'm-on-my-knees-asking-your-hand-in-marriage position. he shoved the tiny box down the deep parts of his pants, of which contained the 500,000 won engagement ring he saved for a whole year. it wasn't much (jinri was super rich and he was super not) but tao assumed that it was the sincerity that was important. or well, maybe.

jinri linked her arms with him, her cheeks dusting pink and a smile resting on her lips. she squeezed his arm. "i'm sorry baby. of course i'll marry you! but don't ever try to smart-talk me again. it doesn't suit you!"

 

c. kai/krystal

the crowd gushed at how romantic they were when he went on his knees and asked for her hand. she smiled sweetly and softly spoke her affirmation. but what they didn't know was that everything was a ruse. a publicity to an arranged matrimony of the heir of a business conglomerate and new money princess. they were perfect, raised to be the best, shaped to be exemplary at all things. handsome jongin, who had the mind of a genius businessman, and soojung, who was not only a beauty but also the best at handling clients, they had been dubbed the new royalty of the business world.

they have everything in their hands--everything but their freedom.

tied down by money, forced to wed a stranger--this was all for public pleasure.

 

d. jackson/suzy

"why--why would you even say that?" screamed suzy, whose face, ears and neck burnt red. people were looking at them right now but she didn't care. he--he had the audacity to ask her--and on a public place too!

"that's not a no, right?"

disbelief was painted all over her face. to be--to be his-- suzy couldn't even fathom finishing the thought. she was merely 21 and he wanted her to be his--? she had thought of a life with him in the far-off future but now? now when she was still b with youth and innocence? why would he even?

"suzy, oi, do you want me to repeat myself?" jackson opened his mouth and the question that followed mortified her again. "will you--"

"NO!" she yelled. "i mean yes BUT NO OKAY! I WON'T BE YOUR BABY-MAKER I'M YOUNG TOO YOUNG OH MY GOD JACKSON I WILL KILL YOU BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY ALIVE TOO"

"um okay," jackson found her confusing but what he knew was that it wasn't a no but it wasn't a yes either.

a/n: last chapter for ripples is out hehe