the christmas spirit

About Us

note. pls take note that this is lim kim-kim yerim and not yeri of rv-yerim. 

note2. it's finallly finished lol

 

 

Christmas is a few hours away and Yerim is seating in the couch watching Jaebum do his puzzles. His group's song is playing in the background (she had turned it on to distract him because as much as he loves his group, their songs are so not his style but he even started humming to it) and the Christmas lights are giving her a headache. This is not how Yerim imagines her Christmas eve. She should have let herself be dragged by Jackson and the others to that party Jo Kwon is throwing but Jaebum had said he had been feeling pain on his back so she chose to stay with him but she didn't expect she would suffer by worrying over him.

"Aren't you bored?"

Jaebum hums a nope, contemplating on where to place the piece he's holding at the moment.

"I am." He doesn't react, which is not a surprised because when he's with his puzzles, he's a goner. "Aren't we gonna cook food or play or something?"

"The guys said they'll bring some food." He grabs another piece. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really... just bored." She rests her head on top of his head. His puzzle isn't even half way finished, so she has no way of telling what it is.

Im Jaebum is an attentive boyfriend most of the time but Yerim knows she has no chance against his precious puzzles but she still tries. Her arms busies itself by poking his cheeks and pinching them, to which he doesn't react. Really though; this was all s fault. Why did they ever think of giving their leader a 1000 piece puzzle a present for the holidays when they know all he would ever do is stay in his room to complete this garbage? They must really hate her to make her suffer like this.

"Let's play, Jaebum. I want to play."

"After I finish this." He replies, making Yerim roll her eyes. He is a slow worker, a perfectionist. It would surely take him a full day to finish it. She would probably be wasted then.

"Let me help then." She reaches to take one piece but he grabs her hand first, looking crossed. Yerim releases the piece and with a huff, sprawls into the couch, not caring anymore. If he wants to be left alone with his ridiculous puzzle, then so be it. She turns her back to him and closes her eyes. If he wakes her up to complain about his hurting back, then she will give him with the same cold shoulder he treated her.

By the time Jaebum places the last piece and as he casts tired eyes to Yerim snoozing behind him, he belatedly realizes his mistake of ignoring her. The other guys clearly have thought the same thing.

Pabo leader-nim hyung, don't spend all night completing the puzzle. Play with Yerim-noona too!