skinship

About Us

title: skinship

pairing: kai/krystal

 


soojung's arms were currently wrapped around his waist. her front was pressed softly on his back, cheeks resting on his shoulder blades. it was surprising, to say the least, that soojung was initiating physical contact and at this distance, if there were any, was way around her quota of closeness. they had been dating for a year now but she was always shy around him, always blushing whenever he tried to kiss her or hold her hand. even when they had ... he gulped. jongin tried not to think about how soft her s were then and how he wanted to cup it now. he remembered how beautiful she was underneath him, stark , sweaty and out of breath. soojung was embarrassed afterwards but had asked for another round. despite her usual timidness, soojung was quite feisty in bed.

 

she nuzzled him and kissed the nape of his neck with distinct sound, bringing jongin back to the current situation. "soojung? are you okay?"

she sighed when he touched and intertwined his fingers with hers, his concern manifesting by his touches.

"jo-ngin," she whispered. he felt the brush of her lips on his neck. jongin tried not to shiver. he still did. everything soojung did always had an effect on him. her look, her touches, her smiles. everything she did was magic. she always left people in awe and amazement.

"what's wr--" he turned around to answer but yelped instead when she bit on his shoulder. hard.

"what the soojung?!"

soojung simply buried her face in between his shoulder blades and tightened her hold on him to refrain from him pummeling her. he could feel the smile of her lips. a second later, she exploded in laughter. her shoulders shook violently against his. his earlier annoyance dissipated. he sighed. he could never tell if she was being serious or joking. soojung liked to joke a lot but it was too vague to interpret. or she had a dry humor. still,  she stayed an enigma to him. but that was the fun part. being with soojung meant surprises.