to the end of the world

About Us

title: to the end of the world

pairing: kai/krystal/sulli/sehun

*loosely based on final fantasy

 

 

“Where are these goblins coming from? They don’t seem to lessen,” Sehun grabs another arrow from his quiver, hitting a goblin in the head. The prince of Viera doesn’t have time to rejoice as a knife flies through the wind, almost hitting him right in the leg. If it weren’t for Jongin’s interference, he would surely be limping his way to escape.

“Oi, Miss Mage! Don’t you have some trick up your sleeves to get rid of these monsters?” Jongin yells over his shoulder.

“I don’t have such power to do such things!” She replies sordidly, swinging her arm as she uses Fira to set two goblins on fire. It only lasted for a few seconds. “I’m only an apprentice!”

“Then what the did we hire you for?” Gritting his teeth, he jumps to the right and catches a green goblin sneaking its way for a surprise attack. Too bad for him, Jongin is faster. He looks around just as he had finished slitting its throat. “Where’s the party leader?”

Nobody answers too busy fighting off their enemies. Sehun’s up in the trees, flanking the ground with his arrows. Jinri is barely defending herself with useless magic. Soojung is no where to be found. Cursing, Jongin kicks another assailant, who sails through the air landing in the bark of a tree.  He dashes to their earlier camping area and finally discovers their pretty lady paladin, dodging knives and attacks from a sleazy looking goblin. She raises her pink sword, blocking the attacker but not enough to dislodge him. Jongin emerges from the shadows, tackling the little thing and efficiently killing it in one swipe.

He turns to her with a glower. “Stop slowing us down and finish the job properly, leader.”

Soojung narrows her eyes at him but doesn’t say a word. She follows his lead to their company and finds Sehun and Jinri finishing the last batch of goblins in sight. They were both alright, saved for the few scratches here and there.

When the last goblin falls to it death, the sun was settling and night time meant more monsters coming out to play.

They settle in a small inn owned by a sly moogle near Materiwood. After settling in their rooms and tending their wounds, they strategize for their departure, listing supplies they would need for their next adventure. As always, Jinri is to take care of the medicine, Sehun for the food, Jongin ensures weapons and Soojung scouts the locations they would have to pass.

“We set out at twelve noon tomorrow. For now we will rest.”

Tomorrow, they head for Jade Passage to defeat the dark emperor controlling the world.