by your side

About Us

title: by your side

pairing: myungsoo/suzy

 

 

"You've been chasing this guy for years. It will all be futile if he doesn't remember you."

Rolling her eyes, Suzy prepared to apply red lipstick on her lips. "Don't be ridiculous Myungsoo. You're talking to Bae Suzy. No one would ever forget me."

"It's been so long since you guys met."

"What's your point?"

Myungsoo sighed and tried to soothe the headache Suzy was giving him. It was pointless talking to her. Why was she fixated on that boy Baekhyun anyway? What did he have that he doesn't? Myungsoo was a thousand times better looking than that short singer and he may not have the greatest voice but he was a definitely a better performer... in bed.

"Done!" She smiled, satisfied with her reflection. Myungsoo glanced to look at her and found that she was beautiful as always. Even without much make up on, she still managed to look effortless. "Don't fall in love with me."

Myungsoo snorted and continued to look uninterested, finally flipping the page he'd been stuck on for twenty minutes. Too late for that.

 

What am I doing here? Myungsoo asked himself for a millionth time. The screaming came from all around him. But the one screaming from his right was the loudest. Suzy was jumping like a girl who had lost her mind, occasionally wiping the her tears that pooled in the corner of her eyes. Having a fangirl as a best friend was like caging yourself with an insane person. And all because of Byun Baekhyun, main vocalist of a punk rock boy band. She had been his classmate for two years before he debuted and his fame skyrocketed when he starred in a musical that made hundreds of girls faint.

Suzy had been infatuated with him when she lent him a pencil with a charming smile. She had followed him since, often dragging Myungsoo along (because he owed her, she reasons. Because he liked her, he follows). She was an idiot but he was the bigger idiot for loving her.

 

It was a week after the concert that the news came up. Byun Baekhyun was discovered dating some girl he had met a few years back before he was a star. Myungsoo wasn't really interested in his love life but Suzy was devastated. She called him as soon as she saw the news.

“I told you it was hopeless.”

Nyuht up.”

“I hate to say I told you so.”

“Fohck nyu.”

“It would have been better if you fallen for me.”

“Nyou’re an ashole.

“Didn’t you used to like me?”

“Nuh-uh.”

“Then you should start liking me from now on.”

 

 

(“Hey remember when you liked that dude with too much eyeliner?”

“Don’t start with me.”

“Your whole room was filled with his posters and you always followed him around. I remember you even cried—“

“Should we break up?” Suzy raised a brow. Myungsoo didn’t continue teasing her. She smirked. “Didn’t think so.”)

 

 

note. so crack it hurts lol this is such a fail idek anymore. next one's a kaistal maybe? i wanna do a suho/luna tho