Emotions

Voodoo Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ravi!!”

Your eyes gaped wide in surprise as you scanned the figure hovered above Junhyung, punching him hard on the face. A shriek was what came out from your mouth when you noticed Junhyung began to spit out blood and went panic as crowds started to gather around to witness the occuring horror.

“N-no!! Stop!!”

You tried to pull Ravi away but he didn’t move even just for an inch, clearly too strong for your little figure. He kept landing strong jabs on Junhyung while muttering heaps of curses, but the latter just laid down motionlessly, giving Ravi a complete freedom to beat him down.

“Ravi!! Stop!!”

You were in the verge of crying when you realized Junhyung already had both of his eyes closed, out of strength from the sudden attack.

“Why aren’t you fighting back, you bastard?! Pretending to be a good boy, huh?! Come on! Hit me!!”

Ravi landed another punch to his jaw but Junhyung just groaned in pain before coughing out more blood, painting his plain white shirt with splatters of red spots.

Ravi’s eyes were dark and he showed no sign of letting Junhyung go any moment now. Yet he suddenly stood up and glowered over Junhyung with his tall figure, eventually stopped throwing punches on the wounded boy below him.

“Ravi! Oh God!”

Grabbing his arm tightly, you sighed in relief. You looked up to him, only to found something odd with his hair.

…Since when he dyed it to blue?

But you sure knew that this wasn’t the right time to worry about something like that. Someone might die tonight if you didn’t stop the angry Ravi beside you.

You were about to push him away from Junhyung, but the second you saw Ravi lifted one of his legs, perfectly hung above Junhyung’s stomach, you finally realized that Ravi was definitely not done with whatever he was intending to do to his mortal enemy. You gasped loudly and tightened your grasp on his leather jacket before closing your eyes to avoid witnessing something you wished would never happen.

 

“NO!!”

 

“STOP IT, KIM RAVI!!”

 

The series of loud voices instantly made Ravi’s leg stopped midair, halted from stomping Junhyung right on the stomach. Both of you had your heads turned, only to see five figures approaching in high speed.

“H-hyuk?! …L-leo?!”

A few minutes before you were already beyond shocked with the fact that Ravi was here, but now you found another two running towards you.

Your eyes then darted to three more figures behind them. Three girls to be exact. You had your eyebrows immediately tangled together when you recognized one of them. It was her, the girl who bumped into Junhyung, including the beautiful girl who saved you at the theatre before. Utterly shocked, you warily lifted your finger at the pretty girls.

“Y-you—”

Your mouth left agape as you landed your eyes on one of the girl’s face. No, scratch that. More like his face.

 

“…N??!?!”

 

N just smirked before tossing his long hair behind his shoulder elegantly. Shock was all over you and you couldn’t even blink at the moment, not buying what your eyes were seeing right now.

And to make it worse, you also recognized the other two girls behind N. The two of them were undoubtedly pretty, not to mention their slender yet tall bodies, but something weird caught your eyes. Their abnormally broad shoulders.

“H-hongbin…?!!” You moved to the other one beside him, “K-ken…???!”

A long red wig with curly tips was dropped beautifully to Hongbin’s shoulder, while Ken had a short-black haired wig that only reached below his ears. You were almost drooling on how beautiful their make ups were done. On how the eyeliner and the fake eyelashes were perfectly put on their flawless features; making them looked ironically prettier than real girls.

“W-why are you g-guys—”

“Princess~~Annyeong~~” Ken grinned with hands waved at you in a girly gesture, rendering you to cringe because of his high-pitched voice.

“Oh God… What have I done…” Hongbin groused as he dug his face into his palms, shyly covered it.

You swore if you didn’t clench on Ravi’s sleeve tightly, you might already ended up falling to the ground, remained unconscious. No words even crossed your head right now as you were clearly shocked.

Why are the three of them cross-dressing like this??! This isn’t a dream, right?!!

“Sorry for the interruption, but this is not something for you guys to see… and it’s not important for all of you to witness either… so, can everyone please leave and let us solve this problem by ourselves…?”

Hyuk’s voice rung from behind you. He was bowing politely to the crowds. People started to murmur things, but they eventually left the ground zero.

“Thank you for your understanding…” Hyuk said as he bowed for the last time, followed with a loud sigh and curses for Ravi under his breath.

“This is what happen when you can’t control your temper! Babo!” N made a slicing gesture on Ravi’s neck with his hand while the younger one just sent him a glare.

“I have my own limit too…” Ravi confessed as he put his leg down, right beside Junhyung’s stomach. He then rubbed his wrist to get rid of the stinging pain he got after punching your boyfriend in full strength.

“Well, if Ravi didn’t do that, I might be the one who knocked this trash down though… Because what he almost did a few minutes ago, was not something that I could stand to see either…”

Hongbin chortled and N just shook his head upon hearing their indifferent feedbacks. But what Hongbin said was somehow true. If Junhyung really kissed you, then humanity would have more than two World Wars to learn.

Someone tugged your elbow and you finally regained your senses. You looked at Leo who was pulling you back from Ravi and noticed something different with him.

“You… y-you dyed your hair?!”

That wasn’t even something relevant to blurt out at a time like this, but your eyes were all over the now blonde-haired boy.

Leo put his forefinger below your chin before pushing it upward lightly. “A fly might go in if you don’t close it…”

You finally blinked and clenched your mouth. You were about to ask him another question when you heard a loud groan coming from Junhyung.

You turned your head and found Ravi on his stomach, sitting on it with hands already circled around his neck firmly. Junhyung could feel his breaths hitched, latched with a stinging pain on his throat. He used what remained of his strength to get away from Ravi’s hands but it didn’t even stop the bulky boy from choking him.

“Omo!! Ravi, stop!!” You ran back to Ravi and kneeled down beside Junhyung, trying to make Ravi release his victim.

“Go away, ___. My business with him is not over yet.” Ravi sternly proclaimed with eyes fixed on Junhyung. His eyes were hostile, piercing his prey with clear murderous intent.

“No! Please!! Don’t hurt him!!”

“Ya, Kim Ravi!!” N and Hongbin shouted in unison, but he simply wouldn’t listen.

Ken and Hyuk eventually came over, trying to pull Ravi from Junhyung. “Ravi! Stop! Ya! You might kill him!!” Hyuk’s eyes went bigger as he saw how red Junhyung’s face had become.

Hearing the word “kill” made your heart beat even faster. Tears were already brimmed down to your cheeks without you realizing as you begged Ravi to let Junhyung go.

“Leo! Help us!” Ken wailed as he eyed the blonde guy and the latter exhaled a sigh, didn’t see any other choices but to lend them a hand.

Leo stood in front of Ravi, right above Junhyung’s head. He crossed his arms and commanded in a lazy tone.

“Hands off him, Kim Ravi.”

Being a thickheaded and temperamental boy as he was, Ravi didn’t even spare a second to listen, and instead tightened his grasp on Junhyung’s neck. The victim might already in the verge of dying by now but it didn’t even give Ravi a point to stop his plan from breaking Junhyung’s neck.

For Leo, seeing Ravi beating the out of Junhyung didn’t sound like a bad idea at all. Although not to the extent of witnessing his death, Leo slightly hoped that all those punches Ravi had been giving him would send Junhyung a clear message of not to mess with you again in the future. But your terrified expression was painful enough to make him winced. And those desperate pleas you cried felt like a burst of bullets fired straight to his heart. For that, Leo instantly bent down and grabbed Ravi by the collar forcefully, forcing Ravi to lift his face and look at the second eldest.

He tightened his grasps on Ravi’s collar, sending him a menacing glare as he pulled him up with all of his strength.

 

“I SAID, HANDS OFF!!”

 

Ravi’s eyes widened in surprise the second he heard Leo yelled at him. It was the first time for him to have Leo yelling so loudly, at least not in his human form. Leo then scowled at Ravi in low voice, so that no one could hear him but Ravi.

“Make her cry again and I swear that I'll kill you.”

Ravi’s body went rigid as Leo shoved him to the side, pushing him away from you and the others. He watched in silent how Leo sighed with head shook before eventually walked away, probably to cool his head down. It was clear to him that the longer Leo stayed, the higher the chance of him being beaten to pulp, even without Leo’s trigger .

Ravi turned his head and finally noticed that you were crying. Guilt quickly engulfed him as he looked down in shame.

“Ya, Yong Junhyung! Are you okay?!” You pulled his body closer to you and put his head on your lap.

The boys could only stare at both of you in silence, secretly blaming themselves. They should have hold Ravi back then, but they didn’t.

“Ya!! Answer me!!” You patted his cheek lightly and tried to wipe some blood off his lips. Some of your teardrops fell down to his nose, making him opened his eyes slowly.

“I-I’m… o-okay…”

He coughed as he propped his elbows on the ground, supporting his body to sit up. He felt pain all over his face and throat, resulting him to cringe before he caressed his battered jaw to ease the soreness.

“Careful!”

You quickly held his waist and pushed his body to help him sat up. “Oh God… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…”

Guilt struck you as you observed his beaten face. A big purple mark was found on his left eye, added with countless cuts on his cheeks and lips, your heart cowered when you spotted numerous blisters on his chin as well.

Junhyung turned his head to the side and saw how your eyes kept spurting tears out. He let out a faint chuckle and brought his thumb below your eye, wiping the warm liquid away.

“Babo… don’t cry, it’s not your fault…”

The boys who witnessed the scene felt no other kind of feelings but jealousy. Seeing another man touching you in front of their eyes was enough to make their blood rush faster, completely boiled in anger. But none of them could even protest, since they were the reason behind all the tears you shed.

Junhyung didn’t even plan on asking either you or the boys on why Ravi suddenly attacked him. He already got the reason in his head and he actually had a hunch that he would end up this way. He knew that the boys weren’t stupid enough to miss this date. And the reason why he didn’t fight Ravi back then was simply because he knew that this was the price he needed to pay for a sweet memory with you.

A couple of minutes silently passed and you finally stopped crying. You hugged his waist and let him put his hand on your shoulder as you helped him to stand up.

“I’m okay… You should go home now…” Junhyung said before patted your head, flashing a weak smile.

“A-are you sure you can go home alone?” You eyed him worriedly, earning yourself a hitched chuckle.

“Well… he didn’t break my legs, so I think I could walk home just fine…” Junhyung smirked with a glare sent at Ravi.

Ravi had his fists balled, jaw tightly clenched shut.

Yet… just you wait, bastard.

“I can see your cousins are already here to pick you up …so I guess I  no longer need to walk my girlfriend home, right?” He grinned and you glanced to the boys before whispered a “mianhae” again to him.

The words “my girlfriend” that slipped out from Junhyung’s mouth  successfully made the boys looked away in disgust. If it wasn’t because of you, Junhyung’s family would cry over his dead son’s corpse by now.

“I told you, it’s not your fault…” He caressed your head softly as he started to walk away, waving at you. “I will text you later… Thank you for today… and see you at school on Monday. Bye…”

You nodded in understanding to him and waited for the limping figure to disappear from your sight before sending the boys a glare.

“I need a clear explanation for this…”

N was taken aback with your words. “But—”

“I thought we were the ones who owe an explanation from you.” Ravi cut N, as if he already figured what the oldest intended to complain about.

“Let’s solve this at home…”

 

“So it’s all just a part of the deal?!” Ken was the first one to ask.

You nodded at him before Hongbin bombarded another question. “And he asked you to be his one-day-girlfriend for that?!”

Once again you nodded and this time it was N’s turn to let out his opinion. “It’s all just because you didn’t want everyone at school to find out that we are all living together…?”

You sighed and lazily nodded for the third time at them. As soon as all of you returned from Hongdae, you explained everything that happened between you and Junhyung to the boys. With six eyes focused on you, you explained everything carefully, not wanting any of them to explode in fury. Now here you were, sitting on the sofa in your living room with six men towering over you with a mix of curiosity and shock plastered on their tensed faces.

“So when you came out late from the hospital a few days ago, it was all because you met with that bastard?!” Ravi stared at you with big eyes and you gave him a nod with lip nervously bit.

“Tch! I knew it!!” Ravi sighed a loud one as he ran a hand to his blue hair. He then walked to the kitchen to get some fresh water, along with some lines of cussing for Junhyung.

Hyuk then claimed a spot beside you, grabbing one of your hands before rubbing it with his hands. “And umm… and that’s why you avoided us at school…? Because you didn’t want rumors to spread…?”

You didn’t want to let out anything that could make the situation gone even worse than now, so again, you nodded in silent.

“So… you don’t hate us…?”

There was a clear hint of sadness on Hyuk’s face, and for that you instantly gasped, head furiously shook left and right.

“No, Hyuk! Of course not!”

You gave his hand a light squeeze before you looked at the other boys standing in front of you, “How can I hate you guys?! No way! I-I was just too stupid to not let you guys know that in the first place— I—”

“Okay, stop. We understand…” N then sat across you, caressing your soft flocks with his left hand. “You don’t hate us and that’s all we need to know…”

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have…”

“No, ___. It’s okay… All that matters now is that you are safe. Everything between us is clear now, and I hope there will be no more secrets from now on…” Hongbin beamed you a cute smile.

“Just… don’t keep your problems alone. We are here for you… always…” Ravi came back from the kitchen, finally smiled at you. It was the first smile he flashed you for today and thanks to that your heart softened.

“It’s a promise then…” You brought your right pinky finger towards him and he entwined it with his, slightly wriggling it.

“Me too! Me too!” Ken suddenly came over and circled his pinky finger on your left one as the others followed, claiming your other unhooked fingers.

You laughed over their childishness, slightly sighing in relief. Each of them gave you a smile and this was what you had always hoped for. To see their charming smiles for the rest of your life.

Finally… everything’s back to normal again…

But your dilly dallying instantly ended when something came up in your head. N noticed your stiffened expression and raised an eyebrow.

“…Is something wrong?”

“Yes!!” You suddenly yelled, making the six dolls jolted in surprise.

“How did you know that I was in Hongdae with Junhyung?! And what’s this?! Why are the three of you dressing as girls??!”

The six of them looked at each other, trying to hold back their laughter.

“It’s all thanks to Leo…” Hyuk grinned, “He was looking for you after you fled from the cafeteria… and somehow he ended up overhearing your conversation with that -- I mean… Junhyung…”

You glanced at Leo and the latter just cleared his throat, pretending that he wasn’t the one that Hyuk was referring to. You smiled to yourself, figuring another spot on his soft heart. He was actually worried about you, but he just didn’t want to show it.

“And about this…” Hongbin lifted the tip of his mini skirt, “It was N’s idea…”

“He said we need a disguise to avoid the crowds… plus, we didn’t want you to find out that we were following you…” Ken added while fixing his fake fringe.

“It was all smooth in the beginning but then Ravi ruined everything because he couldn’t hold his temper…” N sent Ravi a glare and the latter just rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

“But hey, if Ravi didn’t do that, we wouldn’t have reunited with princess again, right?” Ken smiled at you and you nodded.

Ken certainly got a point. It was too late to regret everything. Although in fact, you didn’t regret anything. Aside of the part where Junhyung got his face pounded, today was surprisingly fun. After all, you didn’t get followed by three gorgeous-looking female stalkers and three inhumanly hot males everyday.

“But… we did this simply because we couldn’t bear seeing you with Junhyung… We felt this urge to in…” Hongbin’s remark triggered a click inside your head. As if you finally found the last piece of the unsolved puzzle.

“Oh!! I knew it now!” You pumped your fist before pointing your finger to Leo.

“You were the one that I saw in the theatre! So that’s why I felt strangely familiar… that blonde guy was you, am I right?!”

The accused culprit just looked away, retreating to the kitchen to get his favorite canned latte. He tried to keep his cool front but you clearly saw how his cheeks gradually turned pink.

“And you!” You shifted your finger to N, “You’re the one who bumped into Junhyung! And don’t tell me you did it purposely!”

N smirked, “…I should have pushed him into the fountain.”

“Y-ya! How can you be so mean!” You instantly pouted.

The eldest then laughed before had his finger directed to Hongbin, “And you think this handsome girl here was not mean? He showered your one day boyfriend with popcorns!”

“W-what?!”

Hongbin shrugged while shooting you an innocent look. “Oops… believe me, ___… it was purely an accident.”

You narrowed your eyes at him, arms crossed, “Oh, reallyyy…?”

You then eyed Ravi who had nervousness plastered on his face. “…And you were the boyfriend who said that your girlfriend’s hand was slippery, weren’t you?! Everything makes sense now! Gosh, it’s about time for you to find another trademark words, Kim Ravi…”

Ravi grinned, “I’ll think about it.”

“Where were both of you, then? What did you do to Junhyung?” It was Ken and Hyuk’s turn to receive your glare, but both of them just shook their heads in unison.

“N-no! We didn’t do anything to him! All we did was looking over you! You know, to make sure that prick-- uhh… man, didn’t do anything funny to you!” Ken dodged the false accusation, followed by the youngest, “Actually, we had our own plan on ruining your date too, but this moron’s wig got stuck on my sleeve…”

“Ya! Don’t blame me! It’s all because you always wanted to be close with a y chick like me!” Ken stuck out his tongue at Hyuk and both of them started to bicker.

You shook your head and closed your eyes, trying to recall everything that happened today.

So it was really Ken’s voice that I heard before… geez…

Your eyes then darted to the three cross-dressing boys. You eyed them from head to toe before had your head shook in disbelief.

“But you know… if I were a boy, I would date one of you…” You slyly rubbed your chin, “Well, of course I’d only date the prettiest~”

“You’ll definitely pick me, right? I’m the hottest among these ers anyway~” Ken winked at you and Hyuk suddenly had an urge to slap his head.

“Ya! Are you stupid?! Of course I’m prettier than you! Can’t you see my S-Line?!” N rose from his seat before posing ily, showing his curves.

A loud laugh automatically erupted from your rim. You saw how they began to argue over who was the prettiest among them using their so-not-girly voices. But you had to agree with the fact that these boys looked stunning as girls, they were even prettier than real girls. If it wasn’t because of their voices, you would have a hard time figuring their real gender.

“Thank God, Ravi turned down this idea, or ___ might witness the most frightening she-male in the world.” Hyuk snickered, earning his head a knock.

“Watch your mouth! I’ll definitely make a hotter girl than you rascal!” He argued and the youngest just mocked even him more.

“What will you do with those hairy legs of yours and your mafia-like voice? People are going to call you a freaking transvestite! Hahahaha!!”

Ravi’s ears reddened the second all of you laughed at him. He then strode towards the youngest and playfully locked his neck, landing fake punches on his flat stomach.

You tried your best to stop laughing when you realized that Hongbin just remained silent. You nearly thought he was mimicking Leo or something, but his shy face gave you an explicit hint that he didn’t like this cross-dressing idea. And you felt like giving whoever managed to force him to play long with that silly idea a gold medal.

Hongbin eventually noticed that you had been eyeing him for a while and mistaken your stare as a request to do something that he despised the most.

“Just so you know, I won’t do ridiculous poses like those two…”

You chuckled before leaving your seat, approaching him. “I know, Lee Hongbin. This one is definitely not your style, no matter how everyone seems enjoying it… ”

You took his fake locks and put it behind his shoulder, “You look pretty by the way…”

Hongbin slightly blushed and looked away from you nearly instantly, good thing your eyes were fast enough to catch the rare scene. You grinned at him with soft pats landed on his arm.

“Thank you… You’ve worked hard…”

Hongbin slowly looked back at you, smiling shyly. “It’s worth it though…”

“It’s time for a group hug!!”

Ken suddenly jumped onto you, rendering you to squeal because of his heavy weight.

“Ya! Can’t you at least get rid of that sissy make-up first?! It’s gross!” Hyuk slapped his shoulder and the latter pursed his lips to Hyuk instead, planning to land a kiss on his cheek.

“Eww! Go away from me! Go away!” Hyuk was ready to run away when Ken forcefully yanked him back and gave the youngest a wet peck on both his neck and cheek.

“Arrghh! I hate you, Ken!!”

“You shouldn’t hate your girlfriend! You meanie!” Ken wriggled his thick eyebrows cutely, receiving a disgusted groan from Hyuk.

“I don’t want a girlfriend like you! Not in a million years!” Hyuk made a puking gesture before running for the stairs, fleeing to his bedroom.

You and the rest of the boys laughed loudly upon watching their so-called drama, pushing Ken to add more adlibs to irk the youngest.

“Oh my prince Hyukie~ let’s sleep in the same room for today~~” Ken followed him in rapid speed with hands spread, ready to catch his boyfriend.

“NOO!!”

“Aigoo… those two clowns…” N smiled in mockery.

“I can see that you guys have formed some sort of pairings here.” You eyed the oldest.

N’s eyes looked even rounder when he was confused, “What do you mean…?”

You smirked, “Three boys dressed as girls, clinging into three other boys while having a nice trip to Hongdae. Don’t tell me you guys actually felt like going on a date like me too.”

He finally caught your drift and grinned, he then hopped to Leo’s side and slung his arms around the overly-reserved boy, flashing an even wider grin.

“You know what, ___? This Jung Leo over here was supposed to be my date today! I find it unfair how Ravi got to watch a movie with Hongbin while those two idiots had a nice walk around Hongdae! But Leo refused to stick with me~ how sad~”

Your lips formed a grimace, “Why Leo though? I think you’d make a gorgeous couple with Ravi.” You imagined how Ravi’s ‘badass boyfriend’ image would fit N’s ‘sassy girlfriend’ impression.

“Why? Of course because I’m the only one who could be with Leo! You see those dorks over there?” He pointed a finger at both Ravi and Hongbin, later shifted to Ken and Hyuk’s room upstairs, “They are my kids! And this seems to be mute gentleman over here are their father~ isn’t that right, jagiya?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter