Day 2

Silent!!

"Master JunHong, wake up!" Someone is shaking me awake, Lainey probably.

«What do you want?» I think as I sit up obediently. I look at the clock, 6:00am. This better be good, my first class isn't till 11:00am.

"I just came to inform you that your father has decided, until your grades improve you are to stay in residents at your school. He says you should not stay here and be pampered, take it up with him if you don't like it" My jaw drops, if I could talk right now, I'd scream.

"And you're uh.. Still not talking, okay well good, you can't protest! I'be already packed most of your bags, you can do the rest." She lives and I'm still sitting in shock.

«Seriously!? Does my dad hate me!?»

"Maybe this is good thing, you'll get to meet some new people" Jongup says sitting on the edge of my bed.

«Shut up!» Seriously who invited him!? Oops, he probably heard that.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted your voice back"

«I do, but I can do it without your help»

"Suit yourself"

«I will, now go away I have to change»

"Seriously? What are you a girl?"

«No just a guy with the decency to not strip in front of a ghost»

"You make that sound like a bad thing"

«Go away!»

"Okay" he says quietly and fades away, I just know he'll jump out somewhere soon. I don't get his deal though, he cursed me already so can't he just watch over me from heaven or something?

The limo pulls up to the school, I groan and lug my suitcase out. I check into the main office, the secretary gives me the room number and key. My room is in a completely separate building from all of my classes so I can't just stroll into class. Great, now I actually have to make an effort to make it a few minutes late.

I turn the key and let myself in, the room is small. Exactly how I don't want it. I wanna go home, excuse me for sounding like a child, but I didn't sign up for this. The room is also neat, I hope my roommate is not a need-freak.

I'm still standing in the doorway when I notice a blond haired guy moving around the bed hastily.

"Hey, I'm Daehyun" he says finally noticing me, "Oh it's you" I take this as my cue to go in. I drag my bag in and sit on it, looking a little confused. There is only one bed.

"So you're the cocky rapper everyone talks about."

There is a desk next to where I've sat down, on it I see a small note pad. I decide to scribble something down for Daehyun.

"What are you writing? 'Do you always wake up this early?' ... Um no, when the secretary told me I was getting a roommate I got up early to make sure the place looked somewhat presentable. And there's only one bed for the next little while till arrangements can be made for another." I continue to stare at him and then shrug, he's not my type.

"I have a class to go, try not to destroy our room. Yes I heard about the firecracker insistent. I'm not a need-freak but if the room is a mess when I get back. I'm requesting a new roommate" Daehyun says grabbing his back and leaving. Really? I'm seriously, really?

That firecracker "incident" was one time. The guys and I got drunk and thought it would be funny to light firecrackers off the school roof. It was fun at first until one of the rockets wouldn't light, so we went down to the ground and tried again, it lit this time but didn't fly straight. Instead flew into the open window of a dorm. There was a small explosion and a bit of shrieking, but it actually cause minimal damage to the room itself. The only cost was to fix the flooring that was burned slightly (which is why my father didn't think twice about residents, till now.)

"He seems nice"

«Jongup! Would you stop fricking popping out of nowhere?»

"Sorry, I just wanted to meet your new roommate. So he seems nice"

«You already said that»

"And I mean it"

«He called me cocky»

"And who doesn't these days? Zelo just because people know your name, doesn't mean they're all your friends."

«Yeah, I'm not that stupid!»

Jongup only puts his hands up to surrender before fading out again. God, he's getting annoying.

I only have one class today which passes by slower than a snail riding a tortoise. Since I can't whisper to people in the back I have one of two options, actually pay attention or pass notes. I attempt at the latter for a bit but fail and get caught, only resulting in the teacher reading out the paper to the class. Not like anything private was said, not really. It was just Himchan and I talking about our favourite fruits - which is the code word for favorite girls to sleep with. Yes I've slept with girls, it doesn't make me bi because I hated it and plus it was mostly girls Himchan likes to get it on with. For me, it's girls I can get head with, that's the list of fruits in my basket.

The rest of class I sit bored, taking notes lazily. As soon as class is over I'm the first to leave - as usual.

I don't eat lunch, I'm too pissed. I spend the rest of the day in the dorm, with Daehyun coming in and out. Honestly, it's only been a few hours and we already don't get along. I mean, it's not my fault though, I could't speak, so I was making one seventh of the trouble I normally do. It's all Daehyun, he complains, 'Zelo, get your shoes off the bed', 'Zelo, turn down the TV', 'Zelo flush the toilet!'.. Okay that one I'll let slide but honestly, why do I have to be the one to adapt to my surroundings? Why can Daehyun just learn to adapt to me?

I eat dinner for the first time in the caf, I almost considered skipping dinner out of embarrassment. If I wasn't completely starving from missing lunch, I would've followed through with that.

The worst part of day 2, was bedtime. Since there is only one bed, this was gonna be hella awkward, especially since we're aren't the greatest friends at the moment.

"Just stay on your side of the bed"

Seemed easy enough, was for a while. I just hoped Jongup wasn't watching and I hoped I wasn't having one of my restless nights.

I couldn't sleep right away, so as soon as Daehyun started sleeping so loud I couldn't hear myself think, I the TV. Yes, I was considerable with the volume but after about ten minutes I still got a kick to the leg, which happen to startle me making me press the volume button higher. The TV blasted our ears off a few moments before I got to the mute.

"For GOD SAKES TURN IT OFF!!"

«Why? So I can get my ear blown off by your snoring?»

Of course he can't hear me, so I simply bow my head apologetically, that's all I've done all day. Correct all my habits as Daehyun has told me to, not that I'm enjoying it. I would like it if Daehyun could just like me. I turn off the TV and stare at him in the darkness.

Another hour passes and Daehyun starts to snore again, I kick one of my legs, aiming for where I thought his shins would be. I end up missing and nearly sacking him, my foot hits his thigh and he rolls off the bed. His brain must've known to grab the closest thing because before I knew it I was rolling off with him. The bed isn't that tiny, I shouldn't have been that close.

The two of us land in a heap on Daehyun's side of the bed. As soon as my mind grasp the situation I realize I am directly on top of my roommate, his face only inches away from my own... Oh awkward..

"Ugh.. Zelo, what are you doing?" Here, let me tell you the answer to that verbally.

"It's late go back to sleep." I get up and offer my hand, he rejects it and climbs back onto bed. Luckily that little incident tired me out somewhat, and I fall asleep before being woken up again. Maybe, just maybe I could get used to him. Maybe!