Last day

Silent!!

"So no matter how cruel I was to you, you weren't going to give up on me?" Oh my god, was that out loud?

"Oh my god my voice is back" I turn to Jongup and hug him tightly, to be honest I'm surprised I don't pass through him. "Thank you"

"No thank you, for listening to me" he says and kisses my forehead, "I'll be watching over you, from heaven." Weird I just got kissed by a ghost. My heart starts racing, I'm so excited, now I can finally explain myself to Daehyun in words. 

I run into the auditorium and up to the stage, the student body president is up on stage announcing the band about to play. 

"Hey man, can I uh, borrow that for a moment" I whisper gesturing to the mic.

"Make it quick"

"Daehyun, Daehyun?" I ask openly to the audience, I hear a couple gasps over the audience. I'd better explain why I am suddenly talking.

"Well long story but I came here first to apologize to my fellow classmates, I've been a really big jerk this past semester and I'm sorry. To all the girls who did or were rumored to be with me, I cannot begin to express the guilt I feel towards you but I can tell everyone else that the reason those rumors went around is because I didn't want anyone to know that I'm gay. Now I'm gonna go away and the bands gonna  come on and you're all going to forget all about my little speech, please just all know, I'm an idiot and all I ask is your forgiveness. And Daehyun, if you're listening, I hope you know that I never wanted to use you and that I love you" with that I put the mic back on it's stand and exit via back stage. I could've sworn I heard an awww in the audience before I left. Well time to go back to the dorm and die of sorrow, if I don't die of embarrassment first. 

"Zelo?" I look and see Daehyun standing in front of the auditorium. 

"Daehyun, I'm really really sorry, I completely understand if you lock me out or you never want to speak to me a--" I'm cut off by Daehyun's lips on my own, I kiss back contently, hoping I am forgiven. Daehyun's arms wrap around my neck, my own arms around his waist. 

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" I ask pouting my lip slightly.

"You better believe it" Daehyun answers smirking, he kisses me again, sending my heart rate through the roof. 

Can we just call this a picture perfect moment? The perfect cliché ending to an awesome story.