Intro

Silent!!

"Lainey! My coffee's cold!" I shout to my maid Lainey. Jeez, that cow is so lazy, just because I'm in college doesn't mean she can start slacking.

"Sorry Master JunHong" she says, handing me a new cup. "You know, I'm right down the hall, you don't have to shout."

"Do you have a problem with my method of instruction?"

"No, sir! Just when I told your mother I'd take care of you I didn't think I'd be babysitting a twenty year old."

"What did you just say to me?"

"Nothing, sir" Please excuse my maid, she may have raised me from birth and pretty much be my mother, but she still thinks that mouth of hers can do no wrong. My mother died when I was two and my dad is pretty much never around so Lainey is sort of my only parent at the moment. Yeah I know, I take her kindness for granted, but she hasn't done anything to stop me so far, so don't tell me how to live my life.

I look my self over in the mirror, the blue in my hair is getting dull. I make a note to have Mary, or another maid re-dye it later.

After having a mental war on my wardrobe, I decide to stick to my bad boy image. What? It's college, no uniform.

The limo pulls up seven minutes before my first of two classes today. I casually walk up campus and meet the guys near the front.

"Hey man are we gonna kill it at the talent show next week, or what?" Himchan says rumaging through his bag,

"Uh Duh! How'd you do on your test?" Honestly he doesn't have that many classes today, you'd think he could keep track of his things.

"Flunked it! Doesn't matter, I inherit my dad's business anyway"

"Same" Let's get something straight, I'm not dumb. I'm also not proud of all my marks, but hey I'm just not capable of a higher mark, 'cause that's not how I role. Besides, my dad's company hasn't crashed and burned just yet. So really, school happens and I'm just along for the ride. Throw some tests, raise a little hell, have as much fun as possible. My dad's company is mine, the money is mine, I have nothing to worry about. Oh, and did I mention, I have a shoe in for a career in rapping, that's now two futures set; school is merely a filler, in my life's story.

"Hey check out the hottie" Yongjae says pointing to a random girl, flirting from a distance. She isn't my type though, no girl is. But of course I'd never tell the guys that, it'd ruin my rep. The bad boy is not an openly gay novel, no he is independently reserved, end of story.

"Whatever man, I'm going to class, see the shocked look on the professor's face when I'm actually on time"

"Take it easy on him though, he's an old man, Mr. Seo."

"Gotcha!"

Man, was I right. I was one of the first people to sit in the class - you know, aside from the lame early birds.

"Mr Choi, you decided to join us" the poor man looks pretty darn shocked, nailed it!

"Yes sir, ready to learn" a couple heads turn to the back of the room, everyone knows I'm the least enthusiastic in this class. I wink at one of the girls who's turned to get a reaction, what? Just playing my part. I continue to smirk as more students trickle in, then my expression drop.

Class starts and I have to sit through the most boring lecture ever! I don't bother taking notes, Youngjae's in this class next, I'll copy off him. As soon as class is over I'm the first to leave and make a break for the cafeteria.


"I'm starved, what's for lunch?" I ask grabbing a tray,

"Ten out of ten rack and a side of Angela's beautiful face" says winking at Angela across the room.

"Honestly Jae, you've been flirting with her all morning. Just get in her pants already, you have her in the palm of your hand." I say settling for a burger. I know I'm into guys and all, but Angela wouldn't be my first pick if I were straight. Sure, it might up my social status to have slept with her, but she's so plastic to the point of looking inhuman.

"Nah, not just yet. I've got a sob story to get her to see my sensitive side before I pounce." Of course Youngjae's too dumb to see that, but if I were him I'd get the goods and get lost, 'cause my guess is there is feelings and unnecessary drama behind that bubble and bowling ball .

"So Himchan, what's up with you and Katie?" I ask, discarding the rest of my food. All this thinking of Angela has made me lose my appetite.

"Got her number, and her ity. I'm calling her next week, probably to break it off."

"Nice, you guys I gotta get to my next class. See yah" I say dumping my trash. My class doesn't start for twenty minutes, I just wanted some time away from the topic of girls. Also gives me a chance to get some reactions out of my fellow nerd peers.

I spot my first targets in the corridor on the way to the bathrooms. Three boys are huddled by a wall talking about D&D from what it sounds like.

"...Dude, just let my dragon-born slay the beast. He's the strongest."

"You know what you should do, let all your characters get wedgies" I say kneeling to their level. Each boy turns to me giving me a 'say what now' look. "I'll give you three seconds to run before we start L.A.R.P.ing [Live Action Roll Playing]" I say, quickly the three gathering there things and bolt. I wasn't really going to do anything, but the look on their faces was priceless.

I walk down the halls to and sneak up behind two girls talking. One of them happens to be a sass- from one of my classes. This'll be good.

"...I can't stand the way she talks to me it's like-"

"Oh my god I can't stand the pain in my eyes from looking at yo' ugly face" I say trying to match her tone as best as possible. The girl next to her giggles, the one I was mimicking not so much.

"You jack !" She shouts, her face beet red. I make run for it, she's fast I'll admit. But I'm faster.

"Come here you little bastard!" I keep running, turning as many corners as I can till I eventually lose her. I laugh the whole way there, this is what I live for. Stirring up student stew from time to time, really makes the school year worth while. The look on her face, really takes the cake.

"Whoa, watch where you're going, loser" I say pushing into another guy in the hall - a weakling of course.

"S-sorry" he says quietly and continues to walk with his head down. Priceless, he didn't give quite the right reaction but still, priceless.


After my last class of the day, I get driven home as usual and avoid my homework till the absolute last minute. Since I don't have any classes tomorrow, the absolute last minute won't be till the following evening.

After dinner and just plain slacking off online, I decide to go to bed early so I can wake up early the next day and spend as much time as possible not being productive.

The evening for the most part was rather quiet, not that it usually isn't. When my maids know I want silence, they give me silence. I just happened to notice it today, probably because it wasn't till half way through the night that the really ruckus set in.

It was past midnight and I had gotten up to go to the bathroom. When I opened the bathroom door, there was a small glow in my room.

I step out quietly and get closer, the greenish glow is coming from my mirror. What on earth made that happen. I look closer and examine the mirror, as the image comes to focus, without a doubt in the center of this glow is a face.

My heart stops temporarily and my body goes cold. If I had any left in my colon, it's be in my pants right now. That is so freaky!

"Zelo" it says, or rather it doesn't say. It's mouth moves, but it's more of a buzzing in my head.

"Who are you?" I whisper into the dark.

"You don't recognize me?" I look closer, man, looks about my age.

"Nope"

"Moon Jongup, dance major?"

"Nope"

"We were at the same school"

"Didn't you die like a year ago?"

"Yes and honestly I'm disappointed"

"I'm not following you"

"I watched for a year to see if you had changed, but you only got worse"

"I don't get it"

"You honestly don't remember the brunette dancer, you pushed around in freshmen year?"

"Not really"

"Disappointing"

"Yeah, yeah, are we done here? I wanna get back to my beauty sleep."

"No we are not, Choi Zelo! You have ten days to get someone to fall in love with you, without your voice. Succeed and everything will go back to normal, fail and you can kiss your future rapping career goodbye" then the room goes black.