Mistakes?

A Bird Without Wings

     "Jimin should go next. And we can keep going clockwise around the circle from there."

     Every nodded, but Jimin felt the sickening feeling in his stomach growing stronger. He reached into the center of the circle and spun the bottle, closing his eyes to hold back a sudden wave of dizziness. He opened his eyes just as the bottle stopped spinning and he stared in horror at the person it pointed to.

     Suga.

     This was gonna .

     "Well then," Suga said softly, finally breaking the silence that lay like a quilt over the entire group. "Shall we get going?"

     Jimin bit his lip, as much from embarrassment as to keep himself from whimpering or - worse - getting sick. He didn't trust himself to speak without either getting sick or crying, so instead he shook his head. Himchan frowned when he saw that.

     "Come on, Jimin," he said, half irritated. "These are the rules of the game. So come on already and get on with it."

     "That's redundant," Jin said quietly, and Himchan glared at him before turning his attention back to Jimin, who was shaking his head again. Suga glanced at Himchan, then turned his attention back to Jimin.

     "Channie-hyung," he said quickly. "Would it be alright if I talked to Jimin alone for a second? Before you turn on the camera and all that, I mean. I'll let you know when we're ready, but I... I want to talk to him for a second. Alright?"

     Himchan considered that for a second before nodding, and Suga grabbed Jimin's wrist, dragging him to the closet. Once the door was shut tight behind him, Suga wrapped his arms around Jimin, holding the younger boy tightly to his chest.

     "What's wrong, Jiminnie?"

     "Nothing," Jimin said softly. "I just... I can't stop thinking about last time..." He paused and whimpered. "Hyung, I think I'm gonna be sick."

     Suga shook his head and nuzzled Jimin's neck. "Don't think about what happened last time. He's not here, and this is just a kiss. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do, now or ever." He smiled against Suga's neck and pressed a soft kiss to the pale skin."

     Jimin smiled against his will, snuggking into Suga's chest. "I... Alright," he agreed finally, sighing. Suga smiled at him gently and half opened the door.

     "Okay, hyung. We're ready."

     Himchan nodded. "Alright, then. Get started."

     Suga shut the door again, and stepped back over to Jimin, who was watching him shyly.

     "Come here," Suga coaxed him, motioning him to step closer. Jimin did as he was told, leaning forward slightly and pressing his lips to Suga's. The older boy smiled into the kiss and stepped forward, pinning Jimin to the wall and deepening the kiss. The younger boy gasped at the unexpected force of the contact, and Suga was about to ease off a little when Jimin grabbed his belt loops and tugged him closer. Suga moaned softly into the kiss, making Jimin's cheeks flush a dark pink, and pushed the boy to the ground, kneeling between his legs and tilting the boy's head backwards to deepen the kiss even more. Now it was Jimin's turn to moan. It was quiet and uncertain but the fact that it had fallen from his now swollen lips was undeniable. Suga groaned softly in response, nipping at Jimin's bottom lip. When the younger boy gasped, Suga slipped his tongue into his mouth, at the younger boy's own tongue. Jimin moaned softly, hesitantly beginning to respond to the passionate kiss. He grabbed the back of Suga's shirt, the fabric fisted in his hands.

     "Suga," he whispered, softly as he broke the passionate kiss. Suga let out a quiet hum in response, nuzzling the crook of the boy's neck before pressing another soft kiss to Jimin's lips.

     "What is it, Jiminnie?" he asked quietly. Jimin shook his head.

     "Has it been a minute?"

     Suga looked at his phone. It had, in fact, been almost five minutes. He glared at the screen before standing and pulling Jimin to his feet. He pushed open the door and stepped out, glaring at the other boys, who were all staring at them in a mixture of horror, amusement, and embarrassment. "Enjoy the show, did we?" he asked angrily. "Well, glad to know that we have such good, kind, respectful freinds."

     Jimin hovered uncertainly just behind Suga, holding tightly to the sleeve of his shirt. Himchan stood now, walking towards them.

     "Suga, Jimin..." he said softly, gently. "We- we just-"

     "Just what?" Suga demanded angrily, shifting his weight onto his right foot.

     Himchan shook his head. "You looked like you were enjoying yourselves. It seemed a pitty to interupt."

     It was then that everything turned sour. Suga, without any warning, punched Himchan in the chin. Himchan reeled back, crashing into J-hope, cursing and spluttering. Jin lunged forward to grab Suga, who darted to the side and kicked at the man's leg. Jimin, still feeling incredibly sick, ran out of the room, dodging past the people still gathered in the main part of the headquarters. He wasn't sure where he was when he finally stopped running. He'd never seen anywhere like this before. Suddenly, he heard a dog bark, just down the hallway from where he was. He looked at the dog curiously, walking over to it tentatively. The dog watched him with equal curiosity, but sat still as he knelt beside it. He shifted to a more comfortable position and the dog's fur with one hand.

     "Hey there, pretty. What's a dog like you doing down here? Are you guarding something?" The dog, of course, didn't answer, and Jimin sighed. "Oh well." He sighed again as the dog lay down, and curled up next to her, using her as a pillow. "This ," he muttered into the dog's fur. "Suga probably thinks that I'm mad at him. It's not his fault, of course. If it's anyone's fault at all, it's Himchan's. And besides, I agreed to play, even it I didn't really want to. But you have no idea what 'm talking about, do you? Of course you don't." He sighed, explaining. "Himchan suggested that we go play spin the bottle. I guess it wasn't so bad, but the rule was that yo had to go in the closet and kiss whoever the bottle landed on for a full minute. It wouldn't have been so bad, I guess, but then the bottle landed on Suga when I spun it and Himchan didn't come get us when the minute was up and just left us there and it was kinda awkward and then Suga got really pissed off about it and punched Himchan and I- I just- I don't know what to do." Jimin sniffed sadly and shifted so that his face was buried more fully in the German Shepherd's fur. He had no idea how long he had been like that before suddenly someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

     "Jimin," Yongguk said gently, pulling him from the dog's side. "I'm sorry about what happened. Himchan was out of line with what he did. I'll have him brought to my office as soon as he gets his back upstairs."

     "How-" Jimin started, but stopped as Yongguk pointed to the dog.

     "This is Belle," he explained. "Her collar has a special chip in it that allows me to hear everything that happens around her. She guards a flight of stairs that goes directly to the third floor."

     "So you heard everything I said?" Jimin asked quietly. Yongguk nodded.

     "Yeah. Just let me handle it, okay?"

     Jimin nodded weakly as Yongguk pulled him to his chest, hugging him gently. He tried to push the memories from his mind; he didn't want to think about Suga or the kiss or even about the others right now. Yongguk frowned, placing the back on his hand on the boy's forehead.

     "You're burning up," he said, shaking his head. "Come on. You need to rest." Jimin's ony response was to snuggle into the man's shoulder as he lifted him up, carrying him up the stairs behind Belle. Jimin fell asleep to the gentle swaying motion of Yongguk carrying him up the stairs, feeling perfectly content to let his conciousness slip away in the safety of the man's arms. Yes. He felt safe here.


A/N

Hiyas. Lemme explain, before anyone flips their . There won't be any Yongguk/Jimin romance. Because Yongguk is the gang leader, all of the boys naturally look up to him and well... who wouldn't feel safe and warm if Yongguk was hugging them? I know I would.

Anyway, thank you for guys for reading and stuff. I love you all, my fluffiez! ^^