What Am I?

A Bird Without Wings

  "We're official now," Namjoon said with a grin. Suga nodded, his mind still on Himchan and Yongguk. Who exactly was Jaehwa? Himchan had obviously been furious when Yongguk mentioned her, and Jin had looked startled that their leader intended to use her as their target for getting back at Yunho. What was it about this Jaehwa that had made the laid back Himchan so angry?

  "You okay Yoongi?" Jimin asked softly. Suga sighed, leaning against the younger boy briefly.

  "I'm okay, Jiminnie," he whispered back. "I was just thinking about Himchan. What is it about this Jaehwa that made him so pissed off when Yongguk-hyung mentioned targeting her? It's not like him."

  Jimin nodded, biting his lip. "Wanna head downstairs so we can talk?"

  "Yeah," Suga said with a nod, turning towards the stairs. The basement was the only floor of the manor house where the gang had made their "home" that hadn't been twisted to one specific purpose. It's purpose was for private conversations (or other interactions) between members of the gang. All the walls had been soundproofed so that no one would be disturbed by anyone else's interactions. It was the only safe place for private discussions other than Yongguk's office, which was off limits, or the communications room, whichhad no lock and therefore no real privacy. They descended into the basement side by side and found a room towards the back (the back room were less likely to have been used for anything other than conversations) where they could talk comfortably.

  "What do you think happened?" Jimin asked as he locked the door. "Himchan ust know this Jaehwa or it wouldn't have upset him so much. Maybe she was his past lover or something?"

  "Please, Jimin, think before you speak. Himchan? With a girl? Do you even realize how absurd that sounds?"

  "It's possible. We've only known him for a year, after all. Maybe he's actually bi but leans more towards the guys. Maybe she was an exception because he really fell in love with her. Things like that happen. Maybe she was just an experiment."

  "Maybe she's a child."

  "What?"

  Suga shrugged. He didn't really know why he had said it, but ir made sense in more ways than one. Himchan had always had a soft spot for kids, and he had a strong sense of justice. He wouldn't want a child dragged into a gang fight, especially not one over such a small strip of territory (one street and a small store, neither of which were particularly valuable to the gang. Speaking hesitantly, uncertainly, he explained his reasoning to Jimin. The younger male nodded in understanding and agreement when he had finished.

  "That makes sense. It explains why she's a weak point, it explains why Himchan was angry, and it explains why Jin looked shocked. He may by heartless, vindictive, and crel, but he wouldn't want a little girl dragged into something like this. But... I never thought that Yongguk-hyung would sink so low... Taking a child? How could he think of something like that?"

  "I'm sure he's got a plan Jiminnie," Suga said with a shrug, leaning forward to kiss Jimin's cheek gently. "Besides, Channie's talking to him."

  "Oh, so now it's Channie?"

  "He doesn't mind. I'm not too worried about this whole thing, though. Yongguk-hyung is a good leader and I trust Himcha with my life. If anyone can keep Yongguk from doing anything too stupid it's him. Whatever's going on is nothing he can't handle, especially with Jin and Channie helping him."

  "Besides," Jimin added with a laugh. "Now he's got us to back him up. He can't possibly go wrong as long as he's got the two of us."

  "You'd better believe it," Suga said, joining in Jimin's laughter. He shook his head at the younger's behavior then leaned forward again, this time to capture Jimin's lips in a sweet kiss. Jimin sighed into the soft touch, stepping forward so he could be closer to Suga. He could feel the heat of Suga's body, which was pressed against his own, and it was all he could do to keep himself from in pleasure. Suddenly, Jimin pulled away, stepping back and biting his lip nervously.

  "Suga..." he breather, looking away uncertainly. "What are we Yoongi? Friends with benefits? buddies? What am I to you?"

  "You're mine, silly," Suga replied, rolling his eyes. "Is a label on our relationship really that important to you?"

  "I- I just want to know how things really stand between us. Am I 'yours' as in your boytoy? Your buddy? Am I 'yours as in your lover? Your boyfriend? What am I to you, Yoongi? What are we? Where do things stand between us?"

  "Where do you want them to stand?" Suga asked, touching the younger male's cheek gently. Jimin shivered at the soft caress, his gaze flicking away from Suga's once more.

   I'll be a star for you so that you can look at me. I'll be your boyfriend only for you. My feelings for you won't change. We belong to this world, I'll never let you go.

  I want to be someone really special to you. I want to be your boyfriend, Jimin thought, biting his lip to keep himself from vocalizing his thoughts. Realizing that the younger har no intention of responding to his question, Suga leaned forward and kissed him again,

  "You're my boyfriend, of course."

  Don't worry, don't cry, you're my girl. My my world, don't you believe in me? I'm your only boyfriend, your only boyfriend. I'll protect you, I'll take care of you, I'll do it all just for you.

  "Now come one," Suga added, kissing him one last time before turning to the door. "We have to leave now if you don't want your mom flipping out on you."

 

A/N

Shemurr. Just some fluffy Sugamin. Sorry it's so short ^^