Spin the Bottle

A Bird Without Wings

     Himchan sat atop one of the desks in an old classroom in the basement, watching the others with an impish grin. "Well," he said playfully. "Let's play a game, shall we?"

     The others looked at him, their eyes filled with curiosity. Even Jin tilted his head to one side, one eyebrow raised at Himchan's sudden change in behavior.

     "And what game, exactly, are we going to play?" the older man asked, his tone questioning. He spoke lightly enough, but there was a threatening undertone that made Jimin shift towards Suga nervously. The slightly older boy looked over at him and gave him a reassuring smile, mouthing 'You're fine. He can't hurt you.' Jimin smiled weakly before biting his lip. Jin terrified him, and Suga knew that. The slightly older boy reached over and grabbed Jimin's hand, squeezing it reassuring. They turned their attention back to Himchan, who was speaking now.

     "We're going to play spin the bottle," Himchan declared bluntly. Jimin's eyes widened.

     "Spin the bottle?" he yelped in shock. "What?"

     Himchan looked over at him, one eyebrow raised. "Yes. Spin the bottle. Why? Are you scared?"

     Jimin blushed but said nothing more. To be honest, he was terrified. He had played spin the bottle before, and it... hadn't ended well. His blushed deepened a little as he remembered the events of that night, and he shook his head quickly to clear it of those thoughts and memories. He glanced over at Suga, but the slightly older boy would not meet his gaze now. Jimin sighed one last time as V and J-hope began shifting the desks to make room for all of them to sit on the floor. A few moments later, they all sat in a circle on the floor, and Himchan placed an empty bottle in front of them.

     "So," Himchan said with a smirk. "Who wants to go first?"

     Silence settled over the group and Jimin shifted uncomfortably. Finally, Himchan rolled his eyes.

     "Fine," he said, crossing his arms. "I'll choose. " he pasued for a minute, his gaze flicking over the members of the group, then he spoke again. "Suga. You go first."

     "Alright," Suga said with a shrug. "And what are we expected to do?"

     "Kiss," Himchan said. "But there's a twist. You have to go in the closet and make out for... a minute. And there's a camera set up back there so that we can all make sure that you're not cheating."

     Suga nodded again and reached forward, grabbing the bottle and spinning it. It spun for several moments before finally coming to a stop. Jimin sighed in relief then his eyes widened when he realized who it had landed on. Jin. Suga stared at Jin for several seconds and Jin stared back. Neither of them moved for a few long moments until finally Suga spoke.

     "Well," he said nervously. "Shall we?"

     Jin said nothing but he nodded and stood, and Suga followed him over to the closet. As they walked away, Himchan pulled out his phone, opening an app on it and shifting over so that they could all see. Inside the closet, Suga stood awkwardly with his arms folded over his chest and  Jin obviously felt just as awkward.

     "I guess we'd better get it over with,' Suga said, glancing around the dark, confined space. Jin nodded and, deciding that it was probably best to not waste any more time, tugged Suga into a tight embrace and pressed their lips together. Suga started, but quickly forced himself to relax against Jin's chest, returning the kiss. After a fraction of a second, he grabbed the back of Jin's jacket in both of his hands, the material crumpled between his fingers. Jin grabbed Suga's waist and lifted the younger boy up, pinning him to the wall. The younger of the pair moaned softly into the kiss, letting his legs wrap around the brunette's waist and nipping gently at his lower lip. Jin opened his mouth in response, allowing Suga's tongue to explore his mouth before letting his own tongue join the younger boy's in an elaborate dance of passion.

     Outside the closet, the other members of the small group all had their eyes fixed on the screen, fascinated by what was unfolding before them. Jimin, however, felt sick as he watched Suga's tongue entertwine with Jin's as they kissed, his hand's roaming the brunette's back underneath his shirt. Despite feeling sick, he found that he could not look away, his eyes glued to the screen. Suddenly, the timer that Heechul had set went off and all of them, including the two boys in the closet, jumped. As they watched, Jin set Suga down and the pair exited the closet. Suga half stumbled out behind Jin, his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink as he hurried to rejoin the group, taking his previous place beside Jimin. He looked over at his friend, starting again as he noticed how pale the other boy was.

     "What's wrong?" he whispered as the others all laughed and reorganized themselves into their previous circle.

     "Nothing," Jimin whispered back. "I just suddenly don't feel so good about all of this."

     Suga nodded in understanding and pressed a gentle kiss to Jimin's temple. "Try not to worry," he said soothingly. "Everything's gonna be fine. After all, it's just a little harmless fun. No one expecs anything to come of it. It's just like when we kiss only... A bit more intimate and a lot longer lasting."

    Jimin nodded weakly, still feeling sick to his stomach.

     "Who should go next?" someone, probably J-hope, though Jimin couldn't be sure, asked. Himchan considered it then said,

     "Jimin should go next. And we can keep going clockwise around the circle from there."

     Every nodded, but Jimin felt the sickening feeling in his stomach growing stronger. He reached into the center of the circle and spun the bottle, closing his eyes to hold back a sudden wave of dizziness. He opened his eyes just as the bottle stopped spinning and he stared in horror at the person it pointed to.

     Suga.

     This was gonna .


A/N

So... here it is.

Why do you guys think that Jimin is feeling so sick? Was he jealous that Suga was kissing Jin, or was it something else? What to do you guys think?

Hopefully the next update won't take as long, since it's just going to be a continuation of this one (after all, I can't leave you guys hanging on the Sugamin make out session, can i? ;) )