Shopping

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Sorry that I haven't updating for so long. I've been on a hiatus so yeah. It's not much but I hope you enjoy >.<


 

Suho walked around the house to collect the dirty clothes from his kids. He arrived the laundry room and started to sort the whites from the colors out.

While doing this he noticed that some of the kid's clothes are either ripped or have holes in them. He furrowed his eyes brows and continued his sorting. After he finished he went to look for Kris.

When he found him in the kitchen he said, "Hey Kris. I think it's time to buy new clothes."

Kris turned around and went over to Suho. "Are you sure they can stay quiet in public?"

"Well maybe you should they the loud ones and I take the quiet ones?" Suho said quickly while leaving the kitchen. But Kris was fast enough to gently grab his elbow.

"Wait I'm not taking the loud ki-." Kris stopped midway of his sentence when he saw the pout Suho put on. Kris bit on his lower lip and sighed.

"Fine. I'll take the loud ones."

"Yay! Thanks Kris." Suho tiptoed and pecked his lips and walked away. Kris sighed and went out of the kitchen to tell his kids.

 

He first went to his Luhan's and Minseok's room. He entered the room and saw that Luhan was taking a nap, while Minseok was reading a book. "Hey kids we're going shopping."

Luhan slowly brought his head up to see his appa standing at the doorway, Minseok turn his head too.

"Really! We're going to get new clothes!" Luhan got up and started jumping on his bed and Minseok calmly started to get ready. Kris made a mental note that Luhan's the loud one and Minseok's the quiet one.

 

Kris left the room and went next door, The Beagle Line. Kris open the door and he was greeted with a jumping Baekhyun and Chanyeol holding an item above his head; making it impossible for Baekhyun to get. Jongdae was too busy playing with his toys to pay attention.

Kris knocked on the wall to get everyone's attention.

Baekhyun stopped jumping and turned his head, Chanyeol and Jongdae turned their attention to their appa.

"We're going shopping." After Kris said that everyone started to cheer and Kris was going to have a hard time dealing with them.

(I got a little lazy doing everyone's reaction)

Everyone got dressed and are inside the car.

"I'll take Yixing, Tao, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun." Kris nodded and sighed. Suho said sorry for giving him he loud kids. Kris just shook it off.

Finally arriving the mall the two adults spilt up and divided the kids up. When they finished dividing them up Tao pulled on Suho shirt and said, "Why is appa not coming with us?" Suho smiled and ruffled Tao's hair.

"If we all go together, we will take the whole day to finish." Tao tilt his head in confusion and said just chuckled. The two adults part ways and Kris mentally and physically prepared for the worst.

 

When Kris split up with Suho the kids already started to go crazy. Luhan started whining about not being able to be with Minseok, and Jongdae teasing about it.

Baekhyun kept going into different toy stores while Chanyeol tried to stop him. Kris was actually surprised that Chanyeol was trying to make Baekhyun quiet.

The first shop was a failure since Baekhyun whined about the store not having the clothes he likes.

The second shop failed because there were the kids ran around the store making other adults complain.

They wandered around the mall to find another children store. After a few minutes of walking around Kris finally found one.

When Kris entered the store he noticed that it's not too big yet not too small. The store was decorated with lots of bright colors. A staff walked in front of him and asked, "Do you need any help?"

Kris snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Ah yes. I need new clothes for my kids." "Not a problem. I will take care of your kids while you can rest." The staff told the kids to follow her, and they did.

Now that Kris is alone he decided to wander around the store. He saw that there are less people in here than the others. He saw variety of overalls, hats, and more.

About 10 minutes later the kids come running to Kris. They surrounded him and the staff smiled while holding the clothes.

"Appa. Can we come here again next time?" Luhan asked with his doe eyes. Kris smiled and nodded. The staff gestured him to the cash register and Kris gave her his card. The woman neatly put the clothes inside the back and gave it to him.

"Thank you for shopping here." The woman bowed and Kris nodded.

Finally finish with shopping and Kris is now waiting for the others to come. Later Kris could see a small figure walking towards him holding a child.

"I'm surprised that you don't look like a mess right now." Kris chuckled and went up to Suho to peck his lips.

 

"Next time we're switching."


You can tell I got lazy writing in detail XD I'm too lazy explaining and I wanted to get to the point and stuff.

Just letting you know that the chapters will slowly be updated :D