Minseok and Luhan

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

Warning: Not edited 

couldn't think of a special way to make Suho's water break but here u go :D


 

 

The first thing Suho woke up to was the ceiling. He rubbed his eyes with his left hand and rubbed his round stomach with his right hand. He turned to his left and saw that Kris is still sleeping. He smiled and gave a peck on his lips. He got out of bed and one of the babies kicked a little. He looked down at his stomach and smiled.

 

"Okay I'll get you food." Suho whispered.

 

Suho walked down to the kitchen. He went to a cabinet to get a bowl but he couldn't reach. He pouted and was about to get a chair for him to stand but a tall figure trapped him. He slightly looked up and saw Kris' hand grabbing a bowl. He turned around and saw Kris grinning at him but then the smiled slowly turned into a frown.

 

"You know you can wake me up to help you." Kris worriedly said.

"I can make my own breakfast, I'm not that weak." Suho said softly.

"I know but you being 9 months pregnant and especially carrying twins and can pop anytime soon, I won't risk that."

 

Before Suho can reason back Kris started showering kisses all over his face. Kris kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks and lastly placed a kiss on Suho's kiss.  They stayed like that for a few minutes until Kris used his tongue to open Suho's mouth.

 

Suho gripped on Kris' shirt and was melting from the kiss. Suddenly the phone was ringing and Suho was about to break the kiss but Kris wouldn't let him.

 

Kris put his right hand on Suho's neck and wrapped his left arm around Suho's waist. Suho was hitting Kris to let him go but he wouldn't. Suho didn't want to do this but he had no choice. Suho raised knee and hit Kris' crotch.

 

The hit made Kris break the kiss and he fell on his knees. Suho speed walk to the phone and answered it. Kris on the other hand was quietly dying from pain. He spat out random words, mostly swear words, and tried to make the pain go away.

 

Suho came back from the phone and saw that Kris was still in the spot. Suho walked up to Kris and tried his best to wrap his arms around Kris.

 

"Sorry, did I hit you too hard?" Suho worriedly said.

"It hurts a little but I can still move." Kris wobbly stood up.

"So.... Can you help me make breakfast?" Suho asked with puppy eyes.

 

Of course Kris can't say no to that face. They started preparing breakfast but after a few minutes Suho's feet started to hurt from walking around so Kris lightly pushed Suho to the chair. So in the end Kris ended up making breakfast for the both of them.

 

After breakfast they both went to the living room to watch a movie together since Kris took some time off to be with Suho. Kris picked a random movie and sat down next to Suho and put his arm around him.

 

Half way through the movie Kris was starting to fall asleep . His eyes wouldn't stay open and his head kept nodding. On his left side he could feel Suho move around for the past few minutes. Kris tried his best to keep eyes open and when he did he could see Suho looking uncomfortable.

 

"What's wrong?"

"Ugh it hurts."

"What hurts?"

"Down."

 

Kris saw that Suho pointed down and he saw a little bit of little coming out of Suho. At first he just looked at it and turned his head away but then seconds later he jumped up from couch and panic started to take over him.

 

He was about to go crazy but Suho calmed him down even though he was about to go through labor. Kris took a deep breath and carried Suho to his car and drove to the hospital.

 

Kris made it to the hospital and Suho was immediately taken inside the delivering room (don't know the name of the room o-o).

 

Kris was really surprised that Suho was yelling at him or hitting him. He has heard stories from his friends that their wives would hit them or yell. But Suho was quiet. He just held Kris' hand and shut his eyes tightly. The grip was hurting Kris' hand but Suho was going through pain so he just took it.

 

Suho gave his last push and his grip finally loosen and laid his head exhaustedly  on the pillow. He could hear the sounds of babies crying in the room and he smiled that both his babies are healthy.  Suho tired open his eyes so he can his babies.

 

He saw that Kris was holding one of the babies and a nurse was holding the other. Kris saw Suho open his eyes and he sat back down on the chair and gave the baby to Suho. Suho cried a bit when saw his beautiful baby boy.

 

"The boy your holding is the oldest." Kris said quietly.

"Does he have a name yet?"

"No but I named our second boy." Kris bounced the baby softly. "His name is Luhan."

"Luhan." Suho whispered. "I want to name our oldest Minseok."

 

Kris smiled and lean down to peck Suho's lips.

 

"That's a beautiful name." 

 

♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡


Well sorry if the story wasn't great but that's all I could think of o-o

and I gave u guise a krisho moment XD 

one day there will be a chapter but I'm too innocent  shy to write one.  (/)//////(\)

I hope you enjoy :D 

P.S sorry if there are grammar mistakes o-o