Naughty Kids

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

A small yet tall boy walked slowly towards the kitchen and he poked his head behind the wall. He saw that his umma's back is facing him so he thought it was his chance to get it. 

 

He softly walked over to the bag of candy in the cabinet. He successfully opened the cabinet door quietly and he grabbed the bag of candy and closed the door. He turned around to run only to get smashed against someone's body. He looked up to only see his appa's angry face.

 

"Chanyeol what have I told you about eating candy before dinner?", Kris said crouching down to Chanyeol's level. "You said that I would get a stomach ache", Chanyeol said putting his head down.

 

Suho turned around and saw that Chanyeol had his head down and Kris was crouching at Chanyeol's level.

 

"Was Chanyeol stealing candy again?", Suho asked. Kris hummed in response and said, "Ok, Chanyeol I will let you go with a warning, if I ever catch you again I will punish you", Kris said sternly. 

 

Chanyeol nodded his head repeatedly and ran to Baekhyun.


 

Meanwhile in the living room Jongdae and Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to get back with the candy. When they see a boy empty handed, Chen said, "You didn't get it?". "I couldn't appa caught me", Chanyeol said putting his head down.

 

"Awww~ Channie it's okay~", Baekhyun said hugging Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and hugged his tiny hyung.

Jongdae was awkwardly standing there. So he decided he should go to his hyung and troll him.


 

Luhan and Minseok were playing around with they're little brothers, Sehun, Jongin, Tao, Kyungsoo, and Yixing. 

 

Luhan wanted to dress Sehun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo up with his appa's shirts and Minseok was convincing Tao and Yixing to dress up too.

 

"Please Sehunnie, Jonginie, Kyungie?~", Luhan said with aegyo. Sehun tilted his head not understanding what he was doing. Jongin on the other hand knew what he was doing and it was not working for him, Kyungsoo said yes after watching Luhan's aegyo.

 

Minseok on the other hand convinced Tao, since he has a 'girly' personality even though he knew wushu. Yixing on the other hand didn't care and let his hyungs do whatever they want. 

After a few more aegyo Jongin finally gave in and let Luhan dress him up. Luhan smiled and went inside the closet to find some shirts that would go with everyone.

 

"Hey can I join in?", Jongdae came in suddenly. Luhan smirked and nodded.


 

The house was quiet, too quiet. Kris got suspicious and so he went to search for his kids. He checked the playroom and surprisingly Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in there, and the bathroom, even the backyard. The only room he didn't check was his shared room with Suho. He sighed and went upstairs and opened the door.

 

When he opened the door he saw that everyone was dressed with oversized shirts of his. He saw that Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo were almost burried from the oversized shirt. Chen was struggling to get out of the oversized shirt.

 

Yixing and Tao were okay since they were somewhat tall. Luhan and Minseok were trying to tie the tie around their necks but froze in place when they saw they're appa.

 

"Kids what are you doing with my clothes?", Kris asked. Suho suddenly appear and came inside the room and saw that everyone is dressed with oversized shirts. 

 

He squealed at how cute everyone is in the shirt and he ran up to them and pinched they're cheeks. Kris was surprised at Suho's reaction. He decided to let it go this time, but he would think of a way to punish all of them.


 

It was movie night and everyone was in the living room. They were watching Toys Story. Kris and Suho sat on the couch while everyone else sat on the ground. 

 

Sehun was being held by Luhan, Jongin was next to Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Minseok were both laying down on the floor, Tao and Lay were both getting sleepy already.

 

Halfway through the movie and almost half of the kids were almost sleeping. Kris took both the oldest first and then Lay and Tao. Suho carried Kyungsoo and Jongin to bed.

 

Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun's hand and walked to their beds. Kris came back down and picked up the sleeping Sehun. Sehun was his thumb and he looked at his appa. Kris looked back at him and said, "You should stop your thumb". He chuckled and removed Sehun's thumb from his mouth.

 

Sehun whined but he stopped when he layed his head on his appa's shoulder. Kris patted his back and walked to Sehun's crib. After he finished putting Sehun to sleep he went to his bed room now.

 

He arrived and saw that Suho was already in bed. Kris climbed in bed and he pulled Suho closer to him and Suho layed his head on Kris' chest.

 

"Goodnight love", Kris said kissing Suho. 

"Goodnight".


Ok i had somewhat a writers block but I managed to get a family moment. It's probably boring but i tried my best.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter >.<